Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji (45916 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by fablani(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This abakiliki non igbo trying to make himself relevant.......

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

To whom brain is given, sense is expected
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Butoneday2(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Please can FG comfortably carve ebonyi to north let's have peace.....in east. For once.

These guys are constituting a lot of nuisance in east and above all they are fulanis not igbo....

Your on point am with you.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by valinno(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Story from a weak senator who could not even win his ward,Umahi is not defecting to any party he better do something with his time and stop talking trash
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ride on jor, Nextlevel
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Evalove77(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

u re an incurable idiot! U type suppose not come 4rm East. I pity d woman dat carried in her womb 4 nine months, not knowing she was carrying an idiot. Sorry oh?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Halo22: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
No doubt, Gov Umahi has been showing indications to join the ruling party but am sure his political career goes into oblivion the day he finally carries out that long term plan.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Anambra people no dey name osagyefo abeg

Did u deliver ur state coz I delivered mine far away from lifelessness.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
McCoy662:

[s] u must be very stupid! and let me tell u, we have no hand in your wretched life that is causing your frustration. if u can't face life anymore, you can just rope and join your useless ancestors.[/s]

Trash ebonyians aren't igbos.....

No trace of them been igbo...they are pure fulani stock.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by searchlight: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
umahi can only defect to APC on one condition. which is if he has been promised the APC 2023 presidential ticket in the 2023. I can't doubt this cus he has a strong connection with buhari and I feel that buhari will do anything to neutralise the influence of tinubu before 2023. anything outside of APC 2023 presidential ticket is a move at the wrong direction and iberiberism on the part of umahi
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
godblessenugu042:
shey you don see urself wey be original igbo..anu mpama.... And if non igbos insult igbos now, u will start treathening heaven and earth when u dont even love ur own brother.... You need jesus mr original igbo

I agree@bolded.
Secondly ebonyi are igbos.

Ur state is an hausa fulani territory.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cool we will do that soon..

Very necessary.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
colossus91:

just sad u are so myopic,a times cos of pipu like you I wish I were from a diff tribe u are just a disgrace to humanity in entirety!!

As far as u from ebonyi, u are fulani....no need to wish.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
donneco:

I bet you, Ebonyi state is better than ur state in most areas.
And to drop this kind of comment just because of what an opposition allegedly said implies you are a Racist.

You need deliverance.

Even Somalia and borno state combined are better than ur state.

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
secretfire:
You may likely die a senseless man if you fail to do something about your situation now.

The situation is dat ebonyi aren't ibos
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by emmasege: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If you carve Ebonyi to the north, will you do the same for Anambra. Abi you don forget say Obiano is another betrayer of your home land.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
highmood:
Please mind your words. For the fact a few people decides to defect or derail doesn't make others like them. With your speech, there is no difference between you and the Governor. This is one reason while other tribes see IBOs as those who could sell there brothers for a pot of porridge.
The preaching is too longg, ebonyi aren't igbos.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
nwaguy01:

Bastard... Shut d Bleep up

Damsonkc:

You know nothing

Says an hausa fulani
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Butoneday2:
Your on point am with you.

Bless u

Udo diri gi
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Evalove77:
u re an incurable idiot! U type suppose not come 4rm East. I pity d woman dat carried in her womb 4 nine months, not knowing she was carrying an idiot. Sorry oh?

Story, they aren't igbos
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
emmasege:
If you carve Ebonyi to the north, will you do the same for Anambra. Abi you don forget say Obiano is another betrayer of your home land.

No time to discuss trash
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
okokronkwo:
the guy is right they don't behave like igbos I remenber the time I went to Ebonyi could u believe they don't know that Aba is part of Igbo land

God bless you.

For standing in for truth.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by jclassiq(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

you are a goat.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
jrusky:
I swear I'm now begining to belief that truly Ebonyi are not truly igbo honestly I'm so sick of their silliness and coward attitude in general I said this with no apology because I know what I'm saying.

Pls if they want to go to and join the fulani they should just go now they are pissing pele off alot with their confused nature.

They are not igbos
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
jclassiq:

you are a goat.

Thank u
Goat- greatest of all time
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by dgmegas(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

you and your entire generations are idiot

1 Like

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
dgmegas:
[s]you and your entire generations are idiot[/s]

Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Jolite(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If you said they are fulanis/hausa then they are hopeful of presiding over nigeria some day,of which the igbos can't dream of in their eternity.Strangers.
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by mabea: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
okokronkwo:
the guy is right they don't behave like igbos I remenber the time I went to Ebonyi could u believe they don't know that Aba is part of Igbo land
Liar
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by MrSly(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
nrexzy:
Is it ur deflection
What is this?
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by Xano(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Interesting
yawn...lie
Re: Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji by obainosis4real: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Thank u
Goat- greatest of all time
where was your father when Akanu ibiam an afikpo man in now Ebonyi state was the governor eastern region,?

If you can say this, what would you say to your brother igige, obiano, amechi, akpabio and the rest of them so there states are not part of Southeast or southbound...

These people you insult are relevant in the country too ;

Zik married uche from afikpo now Ebonyi state make your research

Late Akanu ibiam the then governor eastern from afikpo now Ebonyi state

Former minister for health prof. Onyebuchi chukwu who conquered ebola in nigeria is from afikpo now Ebonyi state make your research

Former senate president and former secretary general of the federation Ayim Pius Ayim from Akieze now Ebonyi state make your research

Former governor of abia state and presently, minister of science and technology Dr. Ogbonnia onu from uburu now Ebonyi state

The world recognized singer Osinachi a.k.a SINACH from afikpo now Ebonyi state make your research

Patoranky, planet and the rest of them are all from Ebonyi state

Mind you, your state has existed for many decades but Ebonyi is just one and half decade still developing

An insult to an abakaliki man no matter his status is an insult to all ebonyians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.