Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse (30297 Views)

Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) / Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued / Many Pupils Still Trapped In Lagos School Building Collapse (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Queenext: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
The woman should be closely monitored, hearing this would make her suicidal.

May God console her
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by kuntash: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

This is next level

Guy - take it easy na ... you mustnt comment I beg you !

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by hezy4real01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
God!!!!! Where do she start from
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by noisy45(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Something tells me she must be an igbo woman
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by BEENICE(f): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
GOD can console her cry
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by ReachHard: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
It is well in Naija.

Everywhere, hussle, hussle, hussle without fruit undecided

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by JoshZionist: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
idovice442:
Cha-t up 0.8.121 02 3 .49 6

Scammers destroying the image of the Nigerian youth... Get a job, c'mon!
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Vipdike(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
In vested with too resources, yet we HV nothing... What is the structural Engginer who constructed the building of the school, in fact should be arrested and killed.
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Orpe7(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Houses built in Lagos island are death traps
The way those building are standing sef na God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Where was God when it was collapsing?

God will console her

What about God giveth and God taketh
That's how we are programmed to respond in situation like this. The poster have no idea of what he posted; it is the tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by DayDreamer05(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
So sad, you could imagine the pains they are passing through.
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by namiji2598: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
chaiii.....some ppl lose one deh cried like tomorrow no deh but this one na 5 she lost a family that she build in so many years
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by UrVillagePpl: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
ooo lord plsss console the family ,, wat a lost..
feel like crying right now., so sad.
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Ademidd: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
The owner/owners of that building needs to be jailed forever. That building has been marked twice for demolition, the officials that were bribed in order not to demolish the building will not know peace.
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by AutoReportNG: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is false... fake news. I am currently at Onikan Health center and I can say this is false.

Someone at the scene that gives live reports to me too said same thing, fake, false news.

Lalasticlala, pls bring this thread down.

It is fake news

4 Likes

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by mysticwarrior(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is very sad, I wonder the emotional agony that woman and her family would be passing through by now
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Francisayo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

This is next level

Dnt tell me you're abt to politicise this

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Prayers and thoughts to her and her family.

Events like this can be minimised but for failed leadership and corruption in this country. People tasked with ensuring compliance and quality control will collect bribes and look the other way while wicked business men/women will deliver substandard buildings in order to maximise profit.
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
investigate all houses around that area without delay LASG

govt must stand to their responsibilities and prevent this unfortunate incident from reoccurring again please

may God console the victims family and rest the innocent kids in the blossom of the most high
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Jeriga2so(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
May dia soul rest in pafect peace
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Holy Ghost Fire!

This is devastating cry
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Billyanger(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gbau!!! shocked
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Perpetual97(f): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
fabinfos:
According to social media reports, a woman lost 5 children in the school building that collapsed in Ita-Faji, Lagos Island earlier today.

The collapse was earlier reported here --->> https://www.nairaland.com/5076631/a-4-storey-building-collapsed-itafaaji

Twitter user, @DROlufunmilayo, the unidentified woman lost 5 of her children in the tragic incident. He made this known while calling for an investigation into the incident. See what he wrote below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/woman-loses-5-children-in-lagos-school-building-collapse/

hmmmm this is really bad , compensations should be made .
may her children's soul rest in peace .
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

This is next level
May God have mercy on u as you rejoice in the tragedy of others.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Deltatoto: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
fabinfos:
According to social media reports, a woman lost 5 children in the school building that collapsed in Ita-Faji, Lagos Island earlier today.

The collapse was earlier reported here --->> https://www.nairaland.com/5076631/a-4-storey-building-collapsed-itafaaji

Twitter user, @DROlufunmilayo, the unidentified woman lost 5 of her children in the tragic incident. He made this known while calling for an investigation into the incident. See what he wrote below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/woman-loses-5-children-in-lagos-school-building-collapse/

she may likely die she can’t make it I think think this im sick already
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by incredible47: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
five... God have mercy
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by infogenius(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
It's possible the twitter poster dey find gist and attention.
This is not a credible source to me.
The start of another rumor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by opara28(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
I heard it's a rumor

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by lecowas: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
It's really a sad day in Nigeria. Don't even know how many casualties yet. May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
OMG... Am speechless
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Arrahman39: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
pathetic, may God console her.
Re: Woman Loses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oh my God!!! I pray she finds healing. What a terrible experience

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Now Selling! Lekki Court @ N15m per plot (pics attached) / The Best POP Designs At Affordable Prices With Our Interior Decorations / We Help Move Heavy Duty Equipment and Gen. From One Place To Another In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.