Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

See Photo Of Asisat Oshoala And Dembele..... (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Photo Of Asisat Oshoala And Dembele..... (photo) (633 Views)

List Of Asisat Oshoala's Titles And Awards (Pictures) / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of Asisat Oshoala And Dembele..... (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
I think these guys will make a perfect couple

What do you think?

Re: See Photo Of Asisat Oshoala And Dembele..... (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
I think they are siblings
Re: See Photo Of Asisat Oshoala And Dembele..... (photo) by Faber(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
All I can see is two young men... grin grin grin

In the pics the first guy has ear ring and braids...

That chest flat like flat tyre... shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Photo Of Asisat Oshoala And Dembele..... (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
I think they are siblings
Lol � Kind of
Re: See Photo Of Asisat Oshoala And Dembele..... (photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Faber:
All I can see is two young men... grin grin grin
In the pics the first guy has ear ring and braids...
That chest flat like flat tyre... shocked shocked shocked
Amazing

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Likely Champions League Quarter Final Predictions / Italian Officially Announces ‘i Want To Be At Chelsea’ Next Season / Messi Vs Livrpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.