Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. (10494 Views)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
ladies and gentle men start describing ,who knows you might get a match...

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by BlueAir: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Great ass and boobs with a petite body.be fair or ebony in complexion. That's a wish

But it's all useless if u have poor or average moral and more than two body counts undecided. Dnt offer me what I can't offer u abeg

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
BlueAir:
Great ass and boobs with a petite body.be fair or ebony in complexion. That's a wish

But it's all useless if u have poor or average moral and more than two body counts undecided. Dnt offer me what I can't offer u abeg
I hope ur wish come true.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by BlueAir: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
I hope ur wish come true.
amen o. grin. MissRaine69 comes to mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by agbonkamen(f): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
I want him endowed down there grin

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Yide10(f): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Physical quality? As for me, that is the last tin to even consider.

I just want a man who is not opinionated, who is not selfish, who understand that marriage is about companionship, partnership, friendship and teamwork. A man who will not see me as "Slave" but a best friend, he sud be industrious as well and will be happy to see his wife progressing.

I bet, that kinda man is scarce in this society.

Physical attraction counts but he mustn't be the most handsome man in the world.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Headlesschicken(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
undecided Thick soft a$$, good looks n great kitchen skills n most importantly must be humble n intelligent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
agbonkamen:
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yide10:

I just want a man who is not opinionated, who is not selfish, who understand that marriage is about companionship, partnership, friendship and teamwork. A man who will not see me as "Slave" but a best friend, he sud be industrious as well and will be happy to see his wife progressing.

Physical attraction counts but he mustn't be the most handsome man in the world.
lol are u scared side chics might bother him ?
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Thick soft a$$, good looks n great kitchen skills n most importantly must be humble n intelligent...
nice.
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Yide10(f): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
lol are u scared side chics might bother him ?
Not about side chik ooo sis, but Nigerian guys hardly believe marriage is teamwork, n that matters in marriage than the look cos look will fade...aging is real even with Anti-aging

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Zainabhamzat20(f): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yide10:
Not about side chik ooo sis, but Nigerian guys hardly believe marriage is teamwork, n that matters in marriage than the look cos look will fade...aging is real even with Anti-aging
OK OK that true u have a point there sis.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
agbonkamen:

Hmmm, he should just be presentable with a top notch dress sense.

7 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
fat cameltoe

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by abbatoir(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
BlueAir:

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Intelligent,smart and chic women rock anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by MissRaine69(f): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
agbonkamen:
fallopian tube destroyer! wink
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Kevsmart88(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yide10:

am impressed i must say... Thumbs up.... Gladdens my heart knowing this is coming from a female folk.... Thumbs up gurl

9 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by MissRaine69(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
Physical qualities? That does nothing for me
Nothing is more off putting than a ripped man who is dumb asf! This is what works for me!
1.The ability to have an intelligent conversation
2.Reads books and newspapers ( electronic is fine but NL is not part of that list)
3.Open minded regarding cultures, food and other societies that exist
4.Not God fearing -
5.Confident and understands sarcasm
6.Ambitious with purpose
7.supportive without feeling threatened
8.Assertive without being chauvinistic sometimes I do need to be told no as I do function a little differently
Above all high drive and be good in the sack

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

Lasting attributes will attract and keep me. Thus;
1. Extremely caring. I love a man who adores me.
2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
3. Should be a listener (An attentive one).
4. Domesticated. Don't just sit there and be forming macho around the house.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
7. Should be a leader and not bossy. They're two different things.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
9. Shouldn't be religious. Just be upright.
10. Have a life.
11. Don't be CHOLERIC please, I hate them.
12. Be mysterious, like me.
13. I don't want a traditional man.
14. Should be financially stable, not necessarily wealthy. If he's wealthy, fine then.
15. Tolerant. Tolerant. Tolerant. Be calm and collected, I'm very stubborn.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.
17. Should be good in bed. wink

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Darkseid(m): 3:34am On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Why should I focus my search on physical attributes which of course are transient and just by walking down the road, I get to see another better definition of what I think is perfect. Just don't be ugly, and be tall. Dark skin preferably.

2. Should be confident. Not opinionated. I'm opinionated and can't bear to have a house of arguments and fights.
5. Hard working, have a great sense of purpose, not docile, understands sarcasm, be willing to accept constructive criticisms, and corrections. Should be willing to sacrifice for oneself and another. Be supportive. I love team work.
6. I detest forgetful men. Should be Honest, truthful and upright in all his deeds even if it means hurting me with the truth. I detest cheats. Loyalty is key.
8. Must be Eloquent (no bleeped up accents), and highly intelligent than me. Being street smart is a PLUS.
10. Have a life.
14. Be financially stable, not wealthy.
16. Neatness is key. I'm a neat freak and can't bear to have you ruin my sanity.

I can go on and on, but these are fair and not demanding, and in return, I'll give you the world.

Men with these kind of qualities are usually down the food chain, ladies only want them online and not in reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Acidosis(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

10. Have a life.
14. Be financially stable, not wealthy.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2019
1. Must be mature, maybe a little older.
2. Must be masculine, visionary and assertive.
3. Must be wealthy and abroad based.
4. Must know how to treat a woman.
5. Must have strong family values
6. Must be a critical thinker and not religious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Yide10(f): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
am impressed i must say... Thumbs up.... Gladdens my heart knowing this is coming from a female folk.... Thumbs up gurl
Thanks
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by real777(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2019
*Tall
*Fair
*Bearded
*No receding hairline
*sizeable nipples
*Sizeable Schlong
*Dimples
*Sizeable Azz
*Good Dentition.

Answered op's question to d book.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Auladimeji2: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
1. Must be mature, maybe a little older.
2. Must be masculine, visionary and assertive.
3. Must be wealthy and abroad based.
4. Must know how to treat a woman.
5. Must have strong family values
6. Must be a critical thinker and not religious.
Wetin you go bring come marriage

26 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2019
Yide10:

your head correct

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2019
futurist369:
your head correct
D op asked a simple question about physical attributes. I don't know y Nigerians cant keep to simple instructions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by oboy81: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
D op asked a simple question about physical attributes. I don't know y Nigerians cant keep to simple instructions.
I want your former picture Joor cry
Re: Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
she has the right to air her opinion even though she digressed from the main topic......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife / Is An Artificial Pink Lips Cream Safe On One's Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.