Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,040 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

One Little Kindness Is Enough - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Little Kindness Is Enough (300 Views)

Just A Little Kindness / Oyibo Man Rewards Nigerian Man With Over N400K For Showing Him Kindness (video) / Inspired Daily | Power Of Acts Of Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Little Kindness Is Enough by Richie25(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
I will never forget this man I helped. I was getting off a highway exit. I noticed this little old man. It was a hot day. He was so thin,his jeans dirty. He was wearing flip flops that been duct taped together. He was sweating profusely.
This little man was holding a sign that said, homeless will work for food/money. My heart hurt for him. I rolled my window down,motioned for him to come to me. I had a twenty dollar bill. That's all the cash I had on me. He seemed so happy I stopped.
I handed him the twenty. He looked at it then looked at me. He said ‘‘are you sure?’’ I said ‘‘absolutely and god bless you.’’ He said ‘‘miss I am not a drug abuser or alcoholic’’he showed me his arms. He said ‘‘I'm hot,thirsty,and hungry.’’ I smiled and told him ‘‘you don't need to verify anything with me.’’
He noticed my kids in the back. He said ‘‘miss are you sure will you be OK?’’ I told him ‘‘we are fine.’’ We pulled away we saw him in the rear view mirror packing up his sign in his bag and picked up his crate he was sitting on. It made us so happy to help this man.
There was numerous fast food places and a little shopping strip just up the road. We went and got what we needed and headed back home. We passed this man on the way back he had...https://richmindworld..com/2019/03/be-inspired-to-touch-life-today.html
Re: One Little Kindness Is Enough by MrLankeeee(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, that little gesture of kindness means a lot, so many people don't know this. God bless everyone who loves helping humanity.

(1) (Reply)

Snake/scorpion Bites Solution / Why Is Life Strange? / Risk Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.