Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Do You Agree Or Disagree That This Is True - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Agree Or Disagree That This Is True (627 Views)

Practical Evidence that What Reno Said About Yourbas is True / Do You Think This Statement Is True? / What Is The Funny Culture Still Practice In Your Place That You Disagree With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree Or Disagree That This Is True by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Man and woman meet
They have sex
Conceive the child
Woman carries the pregnancy
She gives birth
Baby has genetic traits they are born with but the environment shapes the child

True or false
Re: Do You Agree Or Disagree That This Is True by InNeedOfHelp: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Maynation.

I decided to mention u here since d other thread was exposed and u said u always said u dnt want unnecessary attention. I am sori everyone now know u helped me. Ema bi nu ma.

Tnx so much for everything.
Many many tnx ma.
My baby greets u. Although i wish u can call me without a private number. I wish I reali wish I can can u and hear frm u even if it is once in a while. I wnt abuse d privilege. I reali want to tnk u 4 everyrhing 4ever ma.
Eshe Auntie mi.
Re: Do You Agree Or Disagree That This Is True by maynation(f): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
InNeedOfHelp:
Maynation.

I decided to mention u here since d other thread was exposed and u said u always said u dnt want unnecessary attention. I am sori everyone now know u helped me. Ema bi nu ma.

Tnx so much for everything.
Many many tnx ma.
My baby greets u. Although i wish u can call me without a private number. I wish I reali wish I can can u and hear frm u even if it is once in a while. I wnt abuse d privilege. I reali want to tnk u 4 everyrhing 4ever ma.
Eshe Auntie mi.
Lol. Kin ma bi nu? I think you worry a lot. That has nothing to do with you, well I would have loved to keep it private but nothing was a big deal about it. I even considered it encouraging, a lot of other people may read and decide to help others too.
Please do no worry yourself over that. smiley
Talking about hearing from me, I am sorry but I will still decline that. You can mention me on any dormant thread like this and I will definitely reply you. I am sorry sist mi.smiley
Re: Do You Agree Or Disagree That This Is True by InNeedOfHelp: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
maynation:

Lol. Kin ma bi nu? I think you worry a lot. That has nothing to do with you, well I would have loved to keep it private but nothing was a big deal about it. I even considered it encouraging, a lot of other people may read and decide to help others too.
Please do no worry yourself over that. smiley
Talking about hearing from me, I am sorry but I will still decline that. You can mention me on any dormant thread like this and I will definitely reply you. I am sorry sist mi.smiley
Ahh. No problem ma o.
Mo ti gbo ma, eshe gaan ma.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo First Federal Minister / Reasons Why Yoruba Wives Are Called 'iyawo' / OPINION: Ilorin and the Family House Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.