Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing (1085 Views)

Investor Needed (I Will Provide A Daily Profit Of 10K) / Advice Needed. I Want To Become Coca-cola Distributor. / Cash Cow Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing by honestpoju: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello Distinguished,

I need a worthy, honest and serious minded business partner, preferably one who is business intelligent and ready to start a business. One who has ACCESS.

I am your PLUG guy to making you serious money this year 2019. A "cash cow" waiting to be harnessed. Let's discuss the dynamics, logistics and imperatives. I am an open book, flexible and very honest.

I am skilled in the art of cooking and administration and one who knows his onions well. I have been there,done that...
Will you like to do what others ain't doing? That's the Key and beginning of success. (steady income)

Option 1: Bar/kitchen

Option 2: stand alone kitchen

Option 3: shop in shop (kitchen in a bar)

Option 4: tertiary institution :focus point - tertiary institutions (cash cow)

Ideas, mission, vision, skills, art, I have, cash I do not have.

Do you want to be a CEO?
Do you want to make money starting April?
Do you want to smile to the bank every month?

Do you want to connect? Pick up your phone and give me a call and let's have a business meeting : 07032088131

Note : Set up capital required

1 Like

Re: Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing by pragnosis: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Let's hear what you are selling?
Re: Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing by honestpoju: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
The Nigerian food industry is estimated to worth over a trillion Naira , with the Fast Food segment gulping over N250 billion , and this number is still expected to rise in the future .
Research also stated that the Nigerian food industry is one of the best - performing industries in country despite the economy downturn and huge decline in consumer spending power over the years . Want to be a player in this industry?

I have been in this industry at different levels and capacity since 2010. But as an employee, It's high time one do something for himself by starting small and building up.

What am selling are great tasty meals at competitive prices, with menus that's has been adjusted to suit the lifestyle of their intended customers and make them come back for more by appealing to their taste buds.

Be it any of the four options above that you want to be player at!

Modus operandi, kind of menu, mission and vision etc can be shared with willing and intending persons only.

Namaste...
everyone's gotta eat....

1 Like

Re: Business Partnership Needed: I Am A Cash Cow That Needs Harnessing by AllBusiness(m): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
honestpoju:
Hello Distinguished,

I need a worthy, honest and serious minded business partner, preferably one who is business intelligent and ready to start a business. One who has ACCESS.

I am your PLUG guy to making you serious money this year 2019. A "cash cow" waiting to be harnessed. Let's discuss the dynamics, logistics and imperatives. I am an open book, flexible and very honest.

I am skilled in the art of cooking and administration and one who knows his onions well. I have been there,done that...
Will you like to do what others ain't doing? That's the Key and beginning of success. (steady income)

Option 1: Bar/kitchen

Option 2: stand alone kitchen

Option 3: shop in shop (kitchen in a bar)

Option 4: tertiary institution :focus point - tertiary institutions (cash cow)

Ideas, mission, vision, skills, art, I have, cash I do not have.

Do you want to be a CEO?
Do you want to make money starting April?
Do you want to smile to the bank every month?

Do you want to connect? Pick up your phone and give me a call and let's have a business meeting : 07032088131

Note : Set up capital required

Check this https://www.nairaland.com/5189285/manage-business

(1) (Reply)

Gjja / CBN Raises Banks' CRR To 27.5% / How To Unlock Iphone Network 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.