Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians (24928 Views)

Wike Warns Politicians In FCT Not To Obstruct His Work / Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Valto(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
ENUGU-SPIRITUAL Director of the Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, AMEN, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has told trouble politicians in the country to stay away from anything that concerns the spiritual affairs of his ministry.

The fiery Catholic priest sounded the warning in his Wednesday weekly prayer in his prayer ground Umuchigbo-Nike Enugu.

Fr Mbaka also disclosed to the adoration worshipers that in a new revelation he had from God, some set of social miscreants would soon attack him.

He stated that his religious inclination was a gift that God bestowed on him to save the captives and preach the message of God to his people.

He said: “The gift I have is not sold in the market, neither do you get it anywhere in the world. So, when I prophesy you are not in a position to criticize the prophecy I give because it is from the oracle of the Holy Spirit.

“Those who are still plotting for the downfall of the adoration ministry should remember the present condition of Mr. Peter Obi, politically, and if they don’t desist from that, they will be failing in all their endeavours.

“The victory of President Mohammadu Buhari is divine. Could anybody believe that after all the insults that were thrown at him, that at the end of the day Buhari will win the presidential election? So, his victory has spiritual connotation

“Even in Enugu state, didn’t you see what happened? I told Senator Ayogu Eze the Governorship candidate of the APC that he will not win the Governorship election, that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will finish his eight years in Office. Didn’t it happen? Out of over 400,000 votes that were cast, was it not 10,000 and something votes that he got? So my prophesy is not from man rather from God.

“Those of you who are criticising Buhari that he is not doing well should be mindful of your utterances. I could recall in 2012 when there was oil boom in the country I told the Nigeria President then, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his associates to save for the raining days and they did not heed my advice, rather they told me to not being interfering in politics; that I should mind of my pastoral work.

“So, the present hunger and famine in the land was not caused by Buhari but by the Jonathan administration. We should even thank God for giving us a type like Buhari who knows how to spend prudently.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/stay-away-from-my-adoration-fr-mbaka-warns-politicians

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
I won't speak ill of this man of God

I just hope he's doing the right thing, Especially on his recent partnership with that mistake of a president , Buhari of APC.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by xtgozie(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Longer throat...... Once you see money, your confession go change!

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by mekaboy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Abeg make we hear word. Prophetic scammer.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by nwanyionitsha: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I just hope he's doing the right thing, Especially on his recent partnership with that mistake of a president , Buhari of APC.
So you cannot criticize evil? Smh. Tuehe..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by amaniro: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
I told my people not to believe this guy. He's a fraudster.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Chikpat(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gbamest
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Baawaa(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
“Those who are still plotting for the downfall of the adoration ministry should remember the present condition of Mr. Peter Obi, politically, and if they don’t desist from that, they will be failing in all their endeavours.
Peter Obi don suffer grin angry grin grin grin grin angry

12 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by amaniro: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
“Those who are still plotting for the downfall of the adoration ministry should remember the present condition of Mr. Peter Obi, politically, and if they don’t desist from that, they will be failing in all their endeavours

WTF?

Funny enough. Obi is not a political desperado like Akpabio.
“Even in Enugu state, didn’t you see what happened? I told Senator Ayogu Eze the Governorship candidate of the APC that he will not win the Governorship election, that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will finish his eight years in Office. Didn’t it happen? Out of over 400,000 votes that were cast, was it not 10,000 and something votes that he got? So my prophesy is not from man rather from God.

Isn't it obvious?

“So, the present hunger and famine in the land was not caused by Buhari but by the Jonathan administration. We should even thank God for giving us a type like Buhari who knows how to spend prudently.”

pfffff "man of God"

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Generalnomercy: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
So this goat is still shamelessly talking?

He should tell people to leave his investment alone...
.Greedy lot...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Kovuh: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Was he not the one that said Uzodinma will win imo governorship elections?

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Kovuh: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

What was his prophecy about Imo? Didn't he say Uzodinma will win? Can God lie?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by PromiseUche(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Peter Obi is never desperate for power.
Remember how he became governor of Anambra State from winning his stollen mandate.

God that sees all sees and knows best.
Watch out shocked shocked shocked shocked

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by tsinzu: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
This stupid fake prophet that said Uzodinma will be the next imo governor is still making noise. Shameless idiot!! God has exposed you as the fake prophet you are

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by tsinzu: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kovuh:

Which kind yeye man of God? What was his prophecy about Imo? Didn't he say Uzodinma will win? Can God lie? Mbaka is a scam!!!
Abi o, proper scam. It's only people like globemoney he can continue deceiving

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Gandollar(f): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mbaka is a fraud.

He just gazes the mood of the people and use it to fashion his stupid prophecies and claim God told him.

Well his prophecy about Hope uzodinma has exposed him for the fraud he is.

To finish the fool off, dig into his private life and fish out a sex video of him and his Eucharistic sisters.and boom!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Smony: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2019
fr. naija bet, o mother mbaka what soeva u calld urself, shutup God has expoz u. ur fake

14 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Racoon(m): 2:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Mbaka is simply a useless glorified religious charlatan.
sad

18 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by ZorGBUooeh: 3:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Troubled politician like nwosu

Dis man should be bundled to Rome with immediate effect and the pope should give him 30strokes of horse whip.

If I am president or governor of his state.I will shut adoration ground.Fake Fat cheek prophet.

15 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by BuhariAdvocate: 4:18am On Mar 14, 2019
This man is the most sincere person from east.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by crackhouse(m): 4:27am On Mar 14, 2019
The same way u told hope uzodimma that he will be governor of Imo state? I am sure he didn't remember that one because it didn't happen. He only remembered the ones that happened as his prophesy. The one of hope uzodimma is not ur prophesy again.

22 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Karemarealty288(m): 4:34am On Mar 14, 2019
MbakaBet.

14 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by kolnel: 4:38am On Mar 14, 2019
lol

Real man of god

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Infinixhot6: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Mbaka is the most authentic Man of God

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by emekabros2: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2019
crackhouse:
The same way u told hope uzodimma that he will be governor of Imo state? I am sure he didn't remember that one because it didn't happen. He only remembered the ones that happened as his prophesy. The one of hope uzodimma is not ur prophesy again.
Bros Mbaka did not say that Uzodinma will win.You can watch the video again.He did not say anything like Uzodinma will win.people are just manufacturing lies anyhow to daint him but he does not care

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by emekabros2: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Infinixhot6:
Mbaka is the most authentic Man of God
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by emekabros2: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
Mbaka is a fraud.

He just gazes the mood of the people and use it to fashion his stupid prophecies and claim God told him.

Well his prophecy about Hope uzodinma has exposed him for the fraud he is.

To finish the fool off, dig into his private life and fish out a sex video of him and his Eucharistic sisters.and boom!
Bros Mbaka did not say that Uzodinma will win.You can watch the video again.He did not say anything like Uzodinma will win.people are just manufacturing lies anyhow to daint him but he does not care
Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by emekabros2: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2019
tsinzu:
This stupid fake prophet that said Uzodinma will be the next imo governor is still making noise. Shameless idiot!! God has exposed you as the fake prophet you are

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by TreasureJunky: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Let me reserve my comment , until bazaar season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians by Gandollar(f): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2019
emekabros2:
See, mbaka once said in my presence at Adoration ground when it was on Abakaliki Rd, that if Chimaroke won re-election, that he will take off his sutana. Well chimaroke won re-election and the rest you now know.
When someone who's supposed to be cerebral and introspective prefers to be garullous, he won't know when he begins to misfire. Mbaka should concentrate more on restoring the sinking glory of the Catholic Church.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife / Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly / Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.