Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships (52228 Views)

Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Realslimshady(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2019
lol no one said men are saints too. But this one that the girls are pointing fingers means the post is true
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by PETGEB(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2019
i remember my girl frnd we promise to get married, she always visit me everyweek on a sudden she stop coming to my house if i call her she wnt pick my phone. latter she called me that she's pregnant i beg her to come over to settle d matter. to my surprice she's three month pregnant but dat day my broda i do d on-do infact dat day i want kill myself dre
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by namiji2598: 1:07am On Mar 15, 2019
ceeroh:
Telling you the last time she had sex was 3years ago and it was just once.
lol
all girls tells d same lie
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Didi2d(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:
My guy met this beautiful lady and instantly fell in love; she consents to date and marry him on the condition of "no sex until marriage as she is still a virgin". My guy agrees and after two years of vigorous dating and counselling he engaged her: we were so happy for him and envied him for having such a beautiful girl. In the third year, they got married in a big way.

On their first night together, my guy had bought 'Goya oil' to facilitate the process so as not to injure her as she was still a virgin. To his greatest amazement, she swallowed everything including his scotrum sack. His manhood was like a little finger in a public pot.

My guy has been depressed to this day. Moral of the story is " never believe her when she tells you that she is still a virgin".

I had similar experience, in fact I was pampering this girl because she told me she was still a virgin and I believed her, she even told me that any man that disflowered her must marry her, at that point I fell in love more, very beautiful and innocent looking girl. Anytime we are together, I don't even go close to her pussy because I respected her wish.
I never knew I was dealing with public pussy, until my eyes open. Since then I fear girls, mostly those that normally claim to be virgin

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by namiji2598: 1:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Viicfuntop:
grin

The one about lying about the price of a product is not true except she is fake. The only time I have lied about the price of an item is to my mum of which I still do.
all of them are signs of a fake lady except number 2
so forget it if u can lie abt any of those things especially to a partner or boyfriend then u ar fake
to me all ladies are the same
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by millyajay(f): 2:12am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:
My guy met this beautiful lady and instantly fell in love; she consents to date and marry him on the condition of "no sex until marriage as she is still a virgin". My guy agrees and after two years of vigorous dating and counselling he engaged her: we were so happy for him and envied him for having such a beautiful girl. In the third year, they got married in a big way.

On their first night together, my guy had bought 'Goya oil' to facilitate the process so as not to injure her as she was still a virgin. To his greatest amazement, she swallowed everything including his scotrum sack. His manhood was like a little finger in a public pot.

My guy has been depressed to this day. Moral of the story is " never believe her when she tells you that she is still a virgin".

Y'all should just shut up with ur stupid made up stories

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by spafu(m): 5:13am On Mar 15, 2019
Rejoice006:
@ op...I strongly disagree with your write up angry
Now, that's another lie.
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Futureyahooboi(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2019
ceeroh:
Telling you the last time she had sex was 3years ago and it was just once.

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by adidison(m): 5:19am On Mar 15, 2019
Women (people) ain't ishhhh ... never waste your time on a woman. There is no top 5 lies with women ... they lie according to the situation and only a fool will fall in love with a woman that is not his mother. Feminist or Germinist na una sabi if you are offended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by joepentwo(m): 5:39am On Mar 15, 2019
All these things na story. When once you shower a woman with love and good sex be it your gf, wifi or sexual partner.
She'll ever ready to tell you the truth even her next lies.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Alwaystruth: 5:52am On Mar 15, 2019
The most common among Lagos girls is telling you, he deceived me last 3 years ago that he was going to marry me and I leave myself for him and after he left, I prayed and promised God that the only person I will open my legs again is the man that will marry me.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Bambambiglo: 6:08am On Mar 15, 2019
grad2012:
But haba not all and only women lie about all this things some men lie about this things too.

Ok so try not to lie about this, afterall i don't know you and you don't know me so tell me, how many guys have you had sex with before?
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by LINTUNE(m): 6:17am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:

must u lie ,for this story to sound interesting tongue?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by DavidEsq(m): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by freethesheeple(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2019
ipGist:
Whether it’s an effort to spare another person’s feelings or protect themselves, lying from time to time is something everyone does. But what about when that dishonesty comes from your partner? All lies, from little white untruths to serious deceit, can potentially be detrimental to a relationship. And while both men and women are capable of being untruthful to their significant other, they may not always do it for the same reasons.

Here are 5 lies women, in particular, tell.

1. How many people she’s slept with;

Unless you got married right out of college, it’s likely both you and your significant other have had more than one sexual partner. Although you know this to be true, it doesn’t mean you won’t cringe at the mention of their number. Which is why a woman might lie when questioned about her sexual history. Of course, both partners need to accept each other for who they are, and if someone’s judgmental based on the number, it’s probably time to move on.

2. Saying she’s fine when she’s not;

In a survey, researchers found the No. 1 lie women tell is, “Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.” Anyone who’s heard these words before probably doesn’t consider it much of a punishable crime, but it is a lie, nonetheless. While it’s more acceptable in platonic relationships, such as with a co-worker, there’s no place for this little white lie in a romantic one. A woman telling her partner she’s fine when something’s weighing on her mind could end up making her feel isolated or resentful.

3. How much something cost;

Money will always be a topic of conversation, regardless of who makes more of it. So, it’s quite possible a woman may be tempted to fudge the truth as to how much that new outfit really cost.

Lol! I had a Girlfriend back then in school who once told me she bought a Gown for 15k when i know the Gown is actually not worth up to 5k.

4. Telling her partner they’re the best she’s ever had;

Wanting to please your partner in bed is only natural, and vice versa. Maybe you’re with the person you’re meant to be with for the rest of your life, and that’s great. But the truth is, this doesn’t always mean you’ll both be the best the other’s had. One woman told CafeMom she lied to her husband about him being the best sex she’s ever had. But honestly, will telling the truth in this situation really make anything better? Probably not. In this case, fibbing may be just fine.

5. Having an orgasm;

It’s not an urban legend by any means; some women have faked an orgasm at one time or another. Regardless of the reasoning behind it, it’s still a lie. Maybe she wanted it to be over. Or, perhaps she just knew it wasn’t going to happen this time.

Also Read- 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend is Cheating On You

Read Here- http://www.androidsprof.win/5-sure-signs-your-girlfriend-is-cheating-on-you/

Re--Edith the topic to 500000 lies of a woman
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by freethesheeple(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:

lol..?Thats biggest Riging of election

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Ishilove: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2019
HaryoBamex:
Wah bout lying dah she's on her period?
Why not if not?? You people want to usr Nack to finish the poor girls so they have to protect their assets from over use

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by LZAA: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2019
Meet my cousin
I love you grin grin grin
Only in nigeria grin grin
Cc immhotep husbandsnatcha westaslave sarrki deomelo my ruv grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by wonder233: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2019
I strongly agree with you.
BLUEJAYY:
Relationships are outdated, hook-up is taking over. Get on the sailing ship or be left behind to drown in the emotional time-wasting crap that's relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2019
"I Love You With The Whole Of My Heart"........hmmmmm, another fat lie
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2019
LZAA:
Meet my cousin
I love you grin grin grin
Only in nigeria grin grin
Cc immhotep husbandsnatcha westaslave sarrki deomelo my ruv grin
Women and lies ,
Deomelo1 is sick lets pray 4 him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Hadampson(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Most women are very deceitful in nature. Sometimes i wonder if they are related to the devil

Here are the lies they tell men

Baby, nothing happened, i swear! when you catch her red-handed

Oh him? Baby, we’re just friends the truth behind this is that THEY are NOT just friends but doing stuff behind your back lipsrsealed

I’ll be ready in 5 minutes

Add that to 30. Multiply by five then divide by two. That’s how long you should expect her to be ready sad

I’m on my periods today/ I have headache.

This means I don't really have my period, but I'm preventing you from pursuing any sexual intercourse with me. So leave me alone undecided

I don’t care about your money, i love you for what you are

Well, may God be your saviour if you believe her for this cheesy

Their lies is unlimited smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Hadampson:
Most women are very deceitful in nature. Sometimes i wonder if they are related to the devil

Here are the lies they tell men

Baby, nothing happened, i swear! when you catch her red-handed

Oh him? Baby, we’re just friends the truth behind this is that THEY are NOT just friends but doing stuff behind your back lipsrsealed

I’ll be ready in 5 minutes

Add that to 30. Multiply by five then divide by two. That’s how long you should expect her to be ready sad

I’m on my periods today/ I have headache.

This means I don't really have my period, but I'm preventing you from pursuing any sexual intercourse with me. So leave me alone undecided

I don’t care about your money, i love you for what you are

Well, may God be your saviour if you believe her for this cheesy

Their lies is unlimited smiley

Naija gehs are the most deceitful women I have dealt with, and trust me, I have dealt with women from a good number of places

why do they always see the need to lie?
And the lies are heavy heavy

A German babe is less inclined to lie about her virgin status, or these things

But I don't blame them tho

they are victims of the society they grew up in

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2019
funny thread. there are a lot more lies than these...and when a girl lies they are usually tenacious about it...
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Hadampson(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2019
Ugosample:

Naija gehs are the most deceitful women I have dealt with, and trust me, I have dealt with women from a good number of places

why do they always see the need to lie?
And the lies are heavy heavy

A German babe is less inclined to lie about her virgin status, or these things

But I don't blame them tho

they are victims of the society they grew up in

So true boss smiley

Being in a disorganized society doesn't mean they should become a chronic liar.
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Ugosample(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2019
Hadampson:

So true boss smiley

Being in a disorganized society doesn't mean they should become a chronic liar.

Whether you like it or not.......

The environment you spent your formative years forms the bulk of your character

Check the behaviour and world view of Nigerians who grew abroad and now live in Nigeria, and the ones who have been in Nigeria all their lives, The difference is CLEAR

I was in an event two years back, and I saw how supposedly well off people were fighting and struggling for food undecided

And this is not the first time I have Seen that.

Despite not bejbf poor or suffering (anymore) many many Nigerians are poor inside, and you see that manifest all the time

That animal instinct of struggling /survival and all that have been ingrained in them from the toxic and poisonous society The $hithole offered them

So my friend, environment affects A LOT

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nanatrendy(f): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Alwaystruth:
The most common among Lagos girls is telling you, he deceived me last 3 years ago that he was going to marry me and I leave myself for him and after he left, I prayed and promised God that the only person I will open my legs again is the man that will marry me.
could be true
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by boomssey(f): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:

roflmao day scrotum part really got me.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by DigitB: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nope! I disagree....Calling sugar daddies their uncles nko?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by MissJoy29(f): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2019
Interesting lies...

sirBLUNT, abeg come and whisper to me the lies you have heard from our kind.
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Czarugo007: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:

for me,that marriage ends that day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.