Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships (52161 Views)

Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by maisauki: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nope! I disagree....Calling sugar daddies their uncles nko?
or dia uncle's uncle

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by tiswell(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2019
dominique:
Yes, because men are always truthful and honest in relationships
Sarcasm fully intended

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by harlee(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2019
ceeroh:
Telling you the last time she had sex was 3years ago and it was just once.
boss,I once fell for this shit until I heard it from two different girls

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2019
pocohantas:

So that men won't commit suicide.

Y'all love your ego massaged.

Our mum is back online...cheesy
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by obontami: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:
My guy met this beautiful lady and instantly fell in love; she consents to date and marry him on the condition of "no sex until marriage as she is still a virgin". My guy agrees and after two years of vigorous dating and counselling he engaged her: we were so happy for him and envied him for having such a beautiful girl. In the third year, they got married in a big way.

On their first night together, my guy had bought 'Goya oil' to facilitate the process so as not to injure her as she was still a virgin. To his greatest amazement, she swallowed everything including his scotrum sack. His manhood was like a little finger in a public pot.

My guy has been depressed to this day. Moral of the story is " never believe her when she tells you that she is still a virgin".

cheesy grin cheesy grin LMAO!
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Viicfuntop(f): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2019
namiji2598:

all of them are signs of a fake lady except number 2
so forget it if u can lie abt any of those things especially to a partner or boyfriend then u ar fake
to me all ladies are the same
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Viicfuntop(f): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
namiji2598:

all of them are signs of a fake lady except number 2
so forget it if u can lie abt any of those things especially to a partner or boyfriend then u ar fake
to me all ladies are the same

Well, you are entitled to your opinion
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Viicfuntop(f): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not d liar here, so keep ur emotions in check. If eventually, ur husband always feels that u have been cheated, won't u adopt d same lies in order 2 look good? If u don't no how 2 price, y not learn how its done instead of lying? Y not use d boldness of lying 2 ur mum to price things?

Okay
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Viicfuntop(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
sammyj:
But you still lied about a product at some point which makes his write up true !! grinkiss

Everyone at one point in their lives has lied, so it’s not a lie
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Viicfuntop(f): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2019
Kingzra1:
.......so u can't lie to ur boo but u can to your mom �
yinmu

This conversation has been over flogged. Yes, I lie, happy
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Hadampson(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ugosample:

Whether you like it or not.......

The environment you spent your formative years forms the bulk of your character

Check the behaviour and world view of Nigerians who grew abroad and now live in Nigeria, and the ones who have been in Nigeria all their lives, The difference is CLEAR

I was in an event two years back, and I saw how supposedly well off people were fighting and struggling for food undecided

And this is not the first time I have Seen that.

Despite not bejbf poor or suffering (anymore) many many Nigerians are poor inside, and you see that manifest all the time

That animal instinct of struggling /survival and all that have been ingrained in them from the toxic and poisonous society The $hithole offered them

So my friend, environment affects A LOT

Well, you are right boss buh i think its depend on the individual involved. Despite the fact that Nigeria is a lawless country, i still obey the law. And not only that, i usually correct people whenever i see them violating the laws like not following the traffic rules for example.

Most NIGERIANS see unguided freedom as an advantage but i see it as craziness. Living in Nigeria is not different from animal kingdom because both have same thing in common.
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by sammyj: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok ooooo. But me I know that I am a saint oooo
Viicfuntop:

Everyone at one point in their lives has lied, so it’s not a lie
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by OgaBuhari: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
millyajay:

Y'all should just shut up with ur stupid made up stories
you should be the one to shut up.
Cheap hoe your promiscuity has been exposed.
Wh0re.
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by millyajay(f): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you should be the one to shut up.
Cheap hoe your promiscuity has been exposed.
Wh0re.
spotting a miserable fella like u isn't always hard...slowpoke!!!! See u calling someone u don't know names.... U are really miserable
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by sheDD(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
TwoBottles:
My guy met this beautiful lady and instantly fell in love; she consents to date and marry him on the condition of "no sex until marriage as she is still a virgin". My guy agrees and after two years of vigorous dating and counselling he engaged her: we were so happy for him and envied him for having such a beautiful girl. In the third year, they got married in a big way.

On their first night together, my guy had bought 'Goya oil' to facilitate the process so as not to injure her as she was still a virgin. To his greatest amazement, she swallowed everything including his scotrum sack. His manhood was like a little finger in a public pot.

My guy has been depressed to this day. Moral of the story is " never believe her when she tells you that she is still a virgin".
no sane guy believes girl's hogwash of being a virgin in this era, maybe u coined this story for d fun of it shaaa

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
tropaz:

Fear north, fear women, fear Sexybbstar. That's all.
Huh? sad
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by tropaz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
sexybbstar:

Huh? sad

You know what I mean maam
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
tropaz:

You know what I mean maam
I don't
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by tropaz(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2019
sexybbstar:

I don't

You know you should not let guys worry this much about you.. don't bother, I just say make I worry u ni jor.
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Burgerlomo: 4:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nope! I disagree....Calling sugar daddies their uncles nko?

Yah head correct cool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by Lankybaby(f): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2019
BABANGBALI:
like lankybaby always do
shey o ran e si mi ni
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by BABANGBALI: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lankybaby:

shey o ran e si mi ni
beni ma. From your village
Re: Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships by XAUBulls: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2023
ipGist:
Whether it’s an effort to spare another person’s feelings or protect themselves, lying from time to time is something everyone does. But what about when that dishonesty comes from your partner? All lies, from little white untruths to serious deceit, can potentially be detrimental to a relationship. And while both men and women are capable of being untruthful to their significant other, they may not always do it for the same reasons.

Here are 5 lies women, in particular, tell.

1. How many people she’s slept with;

Unless you got married right out of college, it’s likely both you and your significant other have had more than one sexual partner. Although you know this to be true, it doesn’t mean you won’t cringe at the mention of their number. Which is why a woman might lie when questioned about her sexual history. Of course, both partners need to accept each other for who they are, and if someone’s judgmental based on the number, it’s probably time to move on.

2. Saying she’s fine when she’s not;

In a survey, researchers found the No. 1 lie women tell is, “Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.” Anyone who’s heard these words before probably doesn’t consider it much of a punishable crime, but it is a lie, nonetheless. While it’s more acceptable in platonic relationships, such as with a co-worker, there’s no place for this little white lie in a romantic one. A woman telling her partner she’s fine when something’s weighing on her mind could end up making her feel isolated or resentful.

3. How much something cost;

Money will always be a topic of conversation, regardless of who makes more of it. So, it’s quite possible a woman may be tempted to fudge the truth as to how much that new outfit really cost.

Lol! I had a Girlfriend back then in school who once told me she bought a Gown for 15k when i know the Gown is actually not worth up to 5k.

4. Telling her partner they’re the best she’s ever had;

Wanting to please your partner in bed is only natural, and vice versa. Maybe you’re with the person you’re meant to be with for the rest of your life, and that’s great. But the truth is, this doesn’t always mean you’ll both be the best the other’s had. One woman told CafeMom she lied to her husband about him being the best sex she’s ever had. But honestly, will telling the truth in this situation really make anything better? Probably not. In this case, fibbing may be just fine.

5. Having an orgasm;

It’s not an urban legend by any means; some women have faked an orgasm at one time or another. Regardless of the reasoning behind it, it’s still a lie. Maybe she wanted it to be over. Or, perhaps she just knew it wasn’t going to happen this time.

Also Read- 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend is Cheating On You

Read Here- http://www.androidsprof.win/5-sure-signs-your-girlfriend-is-cheating-on-you/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.