Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (53127 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
You don't have a problem.

Carry christian literatures and magazines and use them to decorate your room. Borrow from all those spirit koko people you know.

Go and look for where you dumped your bible. Clean the dust off and put it on your bed before they come.

When they see your 'decorations', they will start behaving like vampires under sunlight and take off.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just get a kitchen knife, put your d**k on the table and cut it off. Tie it and hang it on ur neck whenever you go out, they will always run from you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Arinzeshop: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Macon1212: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

Liar story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by BABANGBALI: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Give me their numbers. I'm done with tohyrsih and her sisters
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by TemmyT002(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
No dey bobo us for here jare angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by freshboi88: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
I dnt understand, y is no one asking the right question. Y will u carry ladies to ur house u dnt want intimacy wiv knowing fully well u have a gf.

If u dnt want intimacy meet wiv these ladies in public and stop disturbing us here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by bossrillboss: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
lemme call master...bring bring,hello master lelefu ur attention is needed here o.master is on d way....
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ray97:
same thing wif me smiley smiley. right from primary school till university ladies draw close to me.. there was a day i was traveling back home from school and i got to chat with a lady seating beside me. the way we wer communicating felt as if we've known each other for years.. long story short she invited me to visit her place... this is someone i just met in the bus..... anything i do or say how ever odd it may be seems to attract ladies to me... although am very friendly i don't like drawing attention to myself so i try not to get too comfortable wif them... people who don't know me will think am a flirt because of the way ladies stick around. its not money( who dash me), its not sex. they just love being around in fact if i was a monster or a randy person, i would have slept with lots of women.... back in sec school seniors would always put me in their black book. they didn't understand how i do it, talk and flow with their mates and seniors freely like i was using magic.... now i cant keep a girlfriend because they ones I've loved genuinely felt insecure because of the way they see ladies around. they don't believe i can date only them when a finer, richer or smarter person is around the corner. they just prefer being friends. am scared it'll affect me in future before or after i settle down...... cry cry
You are lucky then.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
I like your self discipline, keep it up else they ruin you. Actually there is little or nothing you can do here, just make them know you're a man of principle. During my days at university, I had lots of female friends but we knew our boundaries that's because I set the lines.
I went after several girls too like every guy did, didn't have just one girlfriend but I chose the ones to sleep with, they didn't choose me.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Ciscogod(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Same here bro, Most ladies i meet these days want something more than friendship, Most especially when you know you got a stable job and you not married.. I may not be married but i'm in a serious relationship..
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Favourobyno27(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
op my only advice for you at this point is for you to enjoy the free pussy as e dey hot, be smart with your moves and don't complicate things grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Na normal tin. If u not interested just giv dem d hint u not interested.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Reduce your time you spend with those ladies and watch how things begin to change.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
sanmtiago:
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

You no do strong face, no want women to annoy you,? don't go beyond Hello, Good day, & just pass, no long stories. I figured out long ago having female friends increases my monthly expenses by 70% . Being a man of few words makes them very respectfull & refer to you always with "sir'

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by IMAliyu(m): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
It's either you get used or you stand your ground knowing full well that you are going to hurt someone by rejecting them. You can not continue the status quo for ever, it has its limit.
Anyway Good luck in your endeavor.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by EmzyT: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bro, thesame happens to me, I just normally do tell them I have a GF I Love so much and I'm not ready to break her heart for any reason, let's just be friends please. Thank God my GF is an Understandeable girl, she doesn't get jealous whenever she sees me around ladies because she trust me enough to know that I'm just friends with them and Nothing more!!!!
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Psmark: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
2dice01:
Lemme carry my chair here

Lets wait for the elderly elders grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by bossrillboss: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
op,op,let me ask u qstns. 1.dem d gurls get big boobs? 2.dem d gurls get big bum bum? 3.dem d gurls get bdy oduor? 4.dem d gurls get small boobs 5.dem d gurls get small bum bum 6.dem d gurls lik big dick las las u sure say u b man so?

na play ooo op..just kip trying to kip dem off.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
effnepa:
Why do they come to your place? Do you feed them ice cream and candy?You don't know how to get rid of people, are you some kind of ajebo?
maybe im room dey comfy. As in free food and AC.u know how student environment dey be naucheesy. Dere are sharp ways in discharging babes dat pest ucheesy.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by wonlasewonimi: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
You need pastor iginla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stop making friends with gals that stay in d hostel,most of em need help n not love,they might give u sex for free,buh all dey want x help take note n stop confusing yuhself...
sharp guycheesy. Especially dose ones dat will bumshort and a skimpy top on purpose and they will enter ur room and start gavalanting about or lying on ur mattress and start streatching their legs at a funny angle and trying to bring up funny discussions with u.we all experienced dat with fellow girls at d lodge.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by bluefilm: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin

Tales by the moonlight.

Abeg make anoda pesin yarn me anoda tori joor.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by uuzba(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
It's very easy. They have Aids.
Run for your life.

Which kind of boys are we raising in this 21st century? Are you a boy with big nyash instead of muscular chest?
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by dnawah(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
2dice01:
Lemme carry my chair here

Lets wait for the elderly elders grin
my dear go home the elders are busy eating election money.
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Dearlord(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Try to talk less and be mean then you will see how they will evaporate .

It did worked for me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by noisy45(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
If you are really serious on how to reject sex advances let us swap apartments you will come to live in my area while I come to stay in your own crib
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
back then i'd agree now anything goes, all the best
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by alabi484(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jiang:

You no do strong face, no want women to annoy you,? don't go beyond Hello, Good day, & just pass, no long stories. I figured out long ago having female friends increases my monthly expenses by 70% . Being a man of few words makes them very respectfull & refer to you always with "sir'

Oil dey your head bro!!

When I got tired of running from ladies, I had to stop talking to them, anything besides hello, how are you, ask me question and I answer is a NO NO for me, the shii works, they'll start to see you as boring since women are ordinarily moved by what they hear.

So, op. ..cut communication greatly, be helpful but not nice, I repeat, be helpful but not nice, helpful is having them come around or helping them with stuffs, not nice is telling them to coman start going when it's 8pm and personally volunteering to take them home.

As a rule of thumb, I don't sleep over at the opposite sex's house and I don't allow them either, I have a good heart and don't see every lady as objects of sex, but I don't know what's on their mind, so it's better to play it safe.

Also,learn to set boundaries and read body language, once you're able to read a lady's body language, you'll know what she wants and you're able to set up your defense/boundaries before she can strike.

One more thing, go to church and be active, play gospel music, read bible, occasionally infuse bible into your conversations, I tell you,they'll start seeing you as holy holy and think twice before acting.

Now, there are some of them that are naturally stubborn and won't stop till they achieve whatever they want, the grace of God is what will help you scale through at that point.

All the above listed worked and still work for me, if you find a work around, it'll for you too.

Thumbs up for being one of the few sensible guys who don't reason with their John Thomas. ..that shii is really annoying.

Cheers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by uuzba(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
abdeiz:
Maybe you should actually SHOW them you are taken.

Or its just the technique your village people wan use catch you. grin grin
Taken? Who took him?
Ask him what he has. Nothing except prick!
Somebody that cannot pay house rent, has ZERO job, cannot pay bride price, can not pay school fees for creche. No money for pampers or dusting powder for baby.
Taken, my ass!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by HaryoBamex(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Just tell her your mind[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by hassan4: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bleep them while you can YOU FOOL!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.