Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags (8200 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / Edo State Youths Destroyed Fulani Herdsmen Car Loaded With Guns And Otherweapons / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by EzegeNG: 3:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Uche Nwosu who's the Governorship candidate of Action Alliance (AA) and the Son-inlaw to Governor Rocha's Okorocha, was spotted in a fun filled mood with his beautiful wife.

In a trending video making rounds online, the lovebirds were seen showing off Shaku Shaku mives inside a car loaded with Ghana must go bags and the content of the bags are yet unknown.

Nwosu dished out some shaku shaku moves for his wife after she complained of him being too "political" with everything instead of giving him attention while she filmed.

According to his father-inlaw, Rochas Okorocha, Uvhe Nwosu was rigged out of victory by the Governor-elect Emeka Ihedioha in connivance with Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) Professor Francis Ezeonu.

Internet users who reacted to the video, were more concerned with the content of the bag and were also perturbed with the immature behavior of the duo.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by EzegeNG: 3:02am On Mar 14, 2019

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Kingpee2(m): 3:12am On Mar 14, 2019
And some idiots said Nigeria will be good one day...

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by BigIyanga: 3:15am On Mar 14, 2019
The fact that this idiot came close to being the governor, tells you a lot that is wrong with Naija

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by FastShipping: 3:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Where are the "Ghana Must Go bags"??

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Davash222(m): 3:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Iberiberism!!!
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by ezegold4we: 4:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Iberiberism updated to another level, uche nwosu still has the mentality of a house boy.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Johnnyessence(m): 4:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Thank God that imolites choose rightly. It will have been worse if nwosu win. Okorochas will loose his senatorial seat too. Inec will deal with him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by femi4: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2019
FastShipping:
enable images on your phone settings

11 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 14, 2019
We will reclaim IMO and Enugu in court. PDP can't win those states. We will reclaim our stolen mandate. Imo/enugu is APC

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Preshy561(f): 5:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Old video
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Preshy561(f): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Thank God that imolites choose rightly. It will have been worse if nwosu win. Okorochas will loose his senatorial seat too. Inec will deal with him.
I want okorocha to reclaim his seat.

Tinubu and Oshiomole are really fighting him not cos of what he did to the returning officer, but cos he's gonna challenge their 2023 presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by simplyhonest(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
eeya
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by EzegeNG: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by mightyhaze: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2019
so na wetin all these ppl dey do inside sirened convoy and i go dey give them chance to pass thinking say dem dey rush go solve one political problem or the other. chai!

7 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Gandollar(f): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Ejimagift:
We will reclaim IMO and Enugu in court. PDP can't win those states. We will reclaim our stolen mandate. Imo/enugu is APC
You mean where you got 10k votes?
Nigga shift abeg grin

I have personally congratulated the looser , I told him to take his defeat as a learning curve and go back to the drawing table. He replied with "Thanks dear" grin

APC is not wanted in SE. Ngige was so loved by his people but can't be governor again until he leaves the witchcraft party grin

As for Imo, AA means "anyi adaala" meaning we have failed grin

7 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Gandollar(f): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Tinubu and Oshiomole are really fighting him not cos of what he did to the returning officer, but cos he's gonna challenge their 2023 presidential ambition.
Rochas has always been a serial presidential aspirant. Whether in APC or not, he can still do that.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by toplinetrtrend: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2019
FastShipping:

The eyes are made for seeing. Kindly use it

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Preshy561(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
Rochas has always been a serial presidential aspirant. Whether in APC or not, he can still do that.
He wanted the bigger party.
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by jordyspices: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2019
Am sure they were singing all my guys are ballers ndi oshi i
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by chiipink(f): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Gandollar:
You mean where you got 10k votes?
Nigga shift abeg grin

I have personally congratulated the looser , I told him to take his defeat as a learning curve and go back to the drawing table. He replied with "Thanks dear" grin

APC is not wanted in SE. Ngige was so loved by his people but can't be governor again until he leaves the witchcraft party grin

As for Imo, AA means "anyi adaala" meaning we have failed grin

Lmao
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by chiipink(f): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Preshy561:

U are ignorant of politics.
This is why I keep telling u all romanceland ladies to remain there., because y'all know nothing happening elsewhere apart from sex sex sex and sex..SMH.
Who in her right senses will want okorocha again after destroying IMO. sad
Same Okorocha that has insulted Igbos on many occasions because of his selfish pOlitical interest. undecided..
Oh i guess he is from ur village,

But i will rather have another person from north become president than okorocha.
He is a big fool.
Let Tinubu and oshiomole kee him there if they like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by eyinjuege: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Why mention Tinubu? Oshiomole- their party's national chairman is the one to fight him and rightly so. He went against their party by fielding another candidate under another party thereby costing them the governorship. Should their party celebrate him or punish him? This has nothing to do with any presidential election in 2023. But punishment for putting his personal ambitions over the party.
Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by MKULTRA: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2019
And him wife fine oh cheesy
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

U are ignorant of politics.
This is why I keep telling u all romanceland ladies to remain there., because y'all know nothing happening elsewhere apart from sex sex sex and sex..SMH.
Who in her right senses will want okorocha again after destroying IMO. sad
Same Okorocha that has insulted IGBOS on many occasions because of his selfish pOlitical interest. undecided..
Oh i guess he is from ur village,

But i will rather have another person from north become president than okorocha.
He is a big fool.
Let Tinubu and oshiomole kee him there if they like.

bia oga who u EPP you have only one vote oo don't Goan do shoe maker work werey
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
MKULTRA:
And him wife fine oh cheesy
. . oga don't follow yansh follow cash Biko����

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Preshy561:

lol Okorochas should forget his senatorial seat .

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by chiipink(f): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Brainiac12:

bia oga who u EPP you have only one vote oo don't Goan do shoe maker work werey

Incoherent!

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by EzegeNG: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

Incoherent!
. ���

(1) (2) (Reply)

States’ Cash Cruch: Governors Beg FG To Postpone $2.1bn Support Repayment / Fuel: Buhari’s Unkept Promises, Failures And Bungled Subsidy Policy / To Save Nigeria: The Revolutionary Coup And The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.