Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister (3565 Views)

Strengthening Nigeria-India Ties Is A Win-Win For All - Minister Of Industry / Nigeria, India Sign Mou To ‘block Pipeline Of Illicit Drug Flow’ / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister by unkuwonu(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
copying this post for twitter
Lastorator:
I feel we have it wrong as per development in this country. Until we begin producing most of the bulk we consume, the economy we still be a good on paper bad in reality economy.

India was a third world economy, until it started producing, now the keke we have here are imported from there, most drugs we have here, and most software we use.
The mentality we have in school that we must finish and then find job, is what dats killing us, we need an educational system that trains us to see problems around us, and then get us to find ways of solving them... We are due to have a machine that could cut periwinkle and wash it, we are due for a machine that could help cut afang, water leaf etc into very smal pieces.. These are problems we encounter everyday, but our engineers cant find ways of solving them and making money from them.. Whereas in the west almost eveything is automated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister by Rossikki: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
vioment:

Just move around Nigeria and interact with people, to see if this Nigeria is truly conducive for them. A country wey be say on a daily basis every other day, embassies dey over filled with nigerians seeking appointments to enable them discharge from this hell hole. A country that practices hardcore tribalism on a daily basis; Abii u think say you wish nigeria well pass me? If we are to be truthful, Nigeria is the definition of stupid and foolish, once i hear these two words, i dey envision nigeria as the main example of the words.

All this one wey you dey do, na blind patriotism, i no dey for dat matter.

Is it not in this same Nigeria that your mates, even guys younger than you, are forming startups that are attracting millions of dollars of investment from sources all over the world?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that a trader, INNOSON, became the first black car manufacturing company on earth, churning out thousands of vehicles per annum, and now supplying the Nigerian airforce and army with vehicles and parts?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that fashion designers are drawing the attention of world celebrities, tending to order backlogs worth millions of dollars?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that people are making music that is slowly taking over the airwaves in hitherto impenetrable regions like the USA and Europe?

Making films that dominate the screens of all Africa and the Caribbean?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that somebody wrote novels, plays and poetry, of such quality as to win the Nobel Prize for Literature?

Stay there with your negative mind.

Don't realise that God put you here to help make it better.
Re: Nigeria, India To Expand N4.31trn Trade Ties – Minister by vioment: 1:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Rossikki:

Is it not in this same Nigeria that your mates, even guys younger than you, are forming startups that are attracting millions of dollars of investment from sources all over the world?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that a trader, INNOSON, became the first black car manufacturing company on earth, churning out thousands of vehicles per annum, and now supplying the Nigerian airforce and army with vehicles and parts?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that fashion designers are drawing the attention of world celebrities, tending to order backlogs worth millions of dollars?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that people are making music that is slowly taking over the airwaves in hitherto impenetrable regions like the USA and Europe?

Making films that dominate the screens of all Africa and the Caribbean?

Is it not in this same Nigeria that somebody wrote novels, plays and poetry, of such quality as to win the Nobel Prize for Literature?

Stay there with your negative mind.

Don't realise that God put you here to help make it better.

I dey do my part and will keep trying going forward; am an employer of labor and i grow with my coworkers like i like to call them. Is just a few nigerians that are really doing things the right way. The problem in Nigeria is that the environment is not conducive at all, it is borderline risking your life to mean well for nigeria, because evil has eaten deep in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Ebonyi International Airport To Be Completed In Eighteen Months” – Gov. Umahi / OBASEKI: APC Governors Move Against Oshiomhole, Vow To ‘cut Him To Size’ / 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.