Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome (23239 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
c
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by calddon(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
This old man 25years?
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Oloriburuku abani-loruko-jee

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by kolafolabi(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2019
The Rate is worrisome..

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by chukwuibuipob: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2019
this man is above 25 oo.Dey shud put termite on his balls
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2019
There should b a clear punishment for rapist. Rape and get your preeq chopped off... Perhaps rape will stop.

I sincerely doubt though

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Smartfix: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Nistfrank(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2019
The stupid idiot is suffering from UP SYNDROME.
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by chakula: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Men should learn how to control their sexual desire by visiting nearby whores and let leave the minors alone.
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by emmand2(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2019
feed him to the dogs
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2019
How old was Regina Daniel's when she started getting bleeped in the ass? Giving birth to a girl in Naija issa curse. Thank god now there is scan. If my wife is pregnant and na girl, na abort straight. I can't bring in a potential Olosho1 to this world. Never
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Afonja007: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Since this year I been making a lots money from my friends through betting on nairalnad,how do I do it?when ever somebody is caught with human parts without reading it I will bet with my friends that the man must be from ogun state I allways win,second ,when ever somebody was caught for raping without reading I will bet with my friends that the man must be from southwest when we later read it I allways win I never loose,I 've made like 150k from betting SW no dey fail me for betting

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by divineappo(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2019
this guy doesn't look 25 ooo
he looks 35 jor
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by berbs: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Do you mean to say 45-year old

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Princemoneyman(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Oga, Finish what you started. You must Mary her (proper marriage ooo) cool lipsrsealed
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by kakale1: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Zenithsblog:
A 25-year-old man, Seyi Ajiboye, has been arrested for allegedly molesting a 14-year-old girl (name withheld) who is suffering down syndrome.

Down syndrome is a genetic disorder which causes developmental and intellectual delays in children.

The Ogun State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who spoke with journalists on Wednesday said the suspect was arrested following a report lodged at Agbado Divisional headquarters by the victim, ”accompanied by her parents”.

“The victim complained that while she was coming from a church service at Oluwalogbon street Abule Ijoko, the suspect who resides in the area lured her into his room, forcefully removed her underwear and had carnal knowledge of her without her consent,” Mr Oyeyemi said.

The police spokesman said the suspect ”increased the volume of his radio making it impossible for people around to hear her (victim) screaming”.

“On the strength of the report, the DPO Agbado Division, CSP Olatunji Omonijo led his detectives to the area where the suspect was arrested. He has since made a confessional statement to the effect that he actually committed the crime. The victim has been taken to the hospital for medical treatment and report,” he added.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Anti-human Trafficking and Child Labour unit of the state police.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/25-year-old-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-14-year-old-girl-suffering-down-syndrome/

@op 25 years for football age while real age is 36 years the guy face looks like panla fish
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2019
This one 25yrs?....Op you can lie ooo tongue tongue
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by kakale1: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
There should b a clear punishment for rapist. Rape and get your preeq chopped off... Perhaps rape will stop.

I sincerely doubt though
don't need to chopped it off but an alternate way make the culprit impotent for the rest of his life so raping will stop for the whole world !!
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by boardtowealth: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2019
if the man is 25, then the story has k-leg

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by projet: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2019
it still baffles me how people get to rape victims in a residential area are they not people living their with them hearing SOS call or notice suspicious action or the victims don't cry for SOS. I don't get it.
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by WIDETHOUGHT: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
How old was Regina Daniel's when she started getting bleeped in the ass? Giving birth to a girl in Naija issa curse. Thank god now there is scan. If my wife is pregnant and na girl, na abort straight. I can't bring in a potential Olosho1 to this world. Never
AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR POINT KNOWN, TRY NOT TO BE STUPID WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by trevorhorace(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Twenty what? shocked
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
He doesn't look 25.
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by West2019(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2019
I hereby sentence u for 15 years imprisonment ,court
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Forreellinc: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin if I hear say this afonja na 25
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by symbianDON(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
I swear this man is more than 25yrs old....see his rat-like face na! he should be jailed the number of years his true age is
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
josPlateau:

Please stop this rubbish. Nairaland should get rid of tribal bigots.
Coming from a Yoruba this is a joke. If it was anything about prostitution in Italy you would be screaming Edo state this and that
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by DerideGull(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yari.ba with the act of chasing skirt remains a thing of enigma.
Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by noisy45(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Anything rape nah them especially underage girl nah them.
Afonjas
Afonjas
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
baliyubla:
Without opening the thread, knew it had to be them. Diabolical animals.

bahubali or wateva you call urselve so threads like these is where you now hide ur pathetic face, after you infested failure in ur electoral candidates ...
All your sporadic 24/7 support for atiku & saraki on NL just went down the sewage ... unfortunately, people like you are so comfortable with being a loser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Students Fundraise Ransom, Kidnapped Mates Released / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.