Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos (30879 Views)

MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Mrop(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Leader of national union of road transport workers lagos chapter Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as Mc Oluomo celebrates his birthday as she shares collection of his memorable photos in a short clip.

Happy birthday to him. See photos below

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mc-oluwomo-celebrates-his-brithday-shares-memmorable-photos/

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Mrop(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2019
See Photos of Mc oluomo with his wife and Children and Watch his Video => HERE

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2019
This tout just dey try to get swag.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by mykelswa(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Soon he go contest for governor

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Katier00(f): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2019
What is he known for

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 6:30am On Mar 14, 2019
Thé greatest yoruba man ever.. You are greater than Awolowo and Abiola put together.
We yorubas adore you... You are a great role model to our youths...
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Thug life is better than graduate life in naija. Smh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by amaniro: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2019
I go, go osohdi for your case

I go slap agbero for your case

I go call MC Oluomotongue MC Oluomo is a renowned Global thug.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
What is he known for
Ballot box snatcher,tinubu's assassin,agbero,uchin,and tout in disguise as nurtw chairman.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by amaniro: 6:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
What is he known for

Thuggery.

20 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by braveboy64(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2019
We celebrate LOUTS in this country.
Imagine Dino is a senator

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by mikejj(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Thé greatest yoruba man alive. We yorubas adore you... You are a great role model to our youths... Happy birthday sir
grin I thought it is only pepper Yorubas adoregrin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2019
mikejj:
grin I thought it is only pepper Yorubas adoregrin

We adore thug life too . It pays.
Look at MC nah, the dream child of every Yoruba woman..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by helinues: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2019
Sugar treatments waiting for you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by naijaguy1234(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2019
[img][/img]
oilPUSSY:
Thé greatest yoruba man ever.. You are greater than Awolowo and Abiola put together.
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o
Don't you think he's greater than ojukwu and zik combined ? MC oluomo has never for once ran away from Oshodi or abandon a battle like a coward did long ago. I cant deny we love him . If he is not in Oshodi, your people would have taken over all that area and he's there to let you know you are a foreigner to this land and you will continue to work and his boys will continue to tax you and sorry there's nothing you can do, this is Lagos.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
[img][/img] Don't you think he's greater than ojukwu and zik combined ? MC oluomo has never for once ran away from Oshodi or abandon a battle like a coward did long ago. I cant deny we love him . If he is not in Oshodi, your people would have taken over all that area and he's there to let you know you are a foreigner to this land and you will continue to work and his boys will continue to tax you and sorry there's nothing you can do, this is Nigeria.

I hate replying useless mention but I had to reply because of last paragraph and for the sake of ignorant readers that will be nodding their heads for your comment.

Whenever a business man is tasked by the government, everbody bears the consequences.. When you task someone, expect an increment in goods and services which everbody must be affected whether you are Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.. Infact, it's a win win game for Igbos who are mainly into business and who are looking for an opportunity to increase the price of their products which afonjas must still buy with their 70k monthly govt salary...
Have you seen how dumb you sound ?

Meanwhile, don't forget to raise your two hands and shout "Tuale" when you see your Igbo master you love to hate passing bye, else no owo for you..
Nje o ti gbo ?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by toplinetrtrend: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Mrop:
Leader of national union of road transport workers lagos chapter Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as Mc Oluomo celebrates his birthday as she shares collection of his memorable photos in a short clip.

Happy birthday to him. See photos below

Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mc-oluwomo-celebrates-his-brithday-shares-memmorable-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Seunmsg, coman celebrate with your mentor, the thug.

While going to the party, remember to take your first born with you, so that your son/daughter will know that his/her father has a thug for a Role Model.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by toplinetrtrend: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
What is he known for

Thuggery. He is known for thuggery. He mentors seunmsg in thuggery. Seunmsg will soon register all his children under the mentorship of oluomo so that his children can become better thugs than their father

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by naijaguy1234(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I hate replying useless mention but I had to reply because of last paragraph and for the sake of ignorant readers that will be nodding their heads for your comment.

Whenever a business man is tasked by the government, everbody bears the consequences.. When you task someone, expect an increment in goods and services which everbody must be affected whether you are Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.. Infact, it's a win win game for Igbos who are mainly into business and who are looking for an opportunity to increase the price of their products which afonjas must still buy with their 70k monthly govt salary...
Have you seen how dumb you sound ?

Meanwhile, don't forget to raise your two hands and shout "Tuale" when you see your Igbo master you love to hate passing bye, else no owo for you..
Nje o ti gbo ?
A Igbo trying to be like Yoruba, even if you speak our language you can't be like us. We don't need to work before we eat, all we need is Ibo to work and we Yoruba to collect the taxes . grin grin
All the money you made, we collect it through the backdoor and we share it. I drive 2 cars, own a house and I don't need a shop like you, no need to wake up 5 am. I turn up at my local government , see if your sweats are ready for share , get my share and am back next month. Now you see why we don't want you in APC Lagos.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
A Igbo trying to be like Yoruba, even if you speak our language you can't be like us. We don't need to work before we eat, all we need is Ibo to work and we Yoruba to collect the taxes . grin grin
All the money you made, we collect it through the backdoor and we share it. I drive 2 cars, own a house and I don't need a shop like you, no need to wake up 5 am. I turn up at my local government , see if your sweats are ready for share , get my share and am back next month. Now you see why we don't want you in APC Lagos.
I had to speak your language because when a teacher is addressing his students, he talks to them with the language they can understand easily because of their brain capacity . À teacher can never aspire to be like a student.. No sane teacher does that..

You talking of being rich ?.. Who doesn't know that every anaymous nairalander is a trillioner just like every Yoruba is from Lagos ?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by waledeji(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o
oilPUSSY reporting for duty this morning again cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by naijaguy1234(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I had to speak your language because when a teacher is addressing his students, he talks to them with the language they can understand easily because of their brain capacity . À teacher can never aspire to be like a student.. No sane teacher does that..

You talking of being rich ?.. Who doesn't know that every anaymous nairalander is a trillioner just like every Yoruba is from Lagos ?
Any Yoruba has the right to Lagos claim, even I'll welcome someone from republic of Benin into my home instead of Ibo because Yoruba and Benin republic has something in common. We have nothing in common with your people, you are here just for the money and we got no love too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Any Yoruba has the right to Lagos claim, even I'll welcome someone from republic of Benin into my home instead of Ibo because Yoruba and Benin republic has something in common. We have nothing in common with your people, you are here just for the money and we got no love too.
Just like every Igbo man has right to claim Lagos because it's part of Nigeria.
You can't eat your cake and have it back.. If you don't want Igbos in Lagos, start agitating for Oduduwa and while doing that, you must be very serious about it this time around, not the type of agitation you guys do behind closed doors. If you get oduduwa (If you have balls), you can also import people from Sudan to live with, nobody cares.
Failing to do so, more Igbos are coming to no man's to dominate you economically and otherwise ..
There is nothing you can do about it.. It's a very sad reality you must live with.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by gidgiddy: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Nigeria, the country where a common tout only needs to make money to be recognised

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Ziggylady(f): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2019
This MC Oluomo hooligan even bleaches.

So typical.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by ngadaAwo: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o
lol
the greatest yeroba of all time GYOAT grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by JFT24(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o

OilyPussy? And u were bore by some people? I'm sure u must be a product of Adultery. What an adulterated humanbeing. I spit

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Bodexman(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2019
This man should try and expand his base to the east, They need him there too. grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Baawaa(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
MC Olumo Ita,happy birthday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Teeboi56: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
We always celebrate our birthday
How about our death?
Re: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hahaha..we know yeebow pigs when we see them..we can always smell them from a mile away.
oilPUSSY:
Happy birthday sir .
Yoo dara o

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Killings In Nigeria: Fulani Group Asks Buhari To Listen To Obasanjo’s Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.