Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Zidane's Return To Real Madrid May End In Disaster - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane's Return To Real Madrid May End In Disaster (625 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Real Madrid May Shortlist Mourinho, Others As Potential Replacement For Zidane / I'm Scared Real Madrid May Not Be Able To Afford Me- Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zidane's Return To Real Madrid May End In Disaster by torphix: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2019
My problem with his return does not have anything to do with his quality because he already showed this in his first stint with the club. In three seasons, he won one La Liga, one Super Cup, three consecutive Champions League, and two World Club Cups.

However, I remain skeptical that Zidane, despite his excellent coaching skills will not repeat the same feat he achieved the first time he coached Real Madrid. In fact, he may fail woefully.

https://qwenu.com/2019/03/13/zinedine-zidanes-return-to-real-madrid-may-end-up-in-disaster/
Re: Zidane's Return To Real Madrid May End In Disaster by Sirmuel1(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Zidane's Return To Real Madrid May End In Disaster

cheesy grin cheesy
na the money deceive am

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Coach Ready To Quit / What Happened To Kinsey Wolanski After Being Caught? / Top 9 Interesting Facts About The San Siro Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.