Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video (4986 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Sad Story Of How A Gas Cylinder Destroyed This Pretty Girl Beauty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by HgsMediaPlus: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2019
This is really awkward. A young lady wept profusely online because ‘she is too fine’, according to her.

The lady identified as Tobi – in a video posted online said she is too fine and wondered how God can create someone like her. She said that there is nothing that can make her to change her mind because she’s too pretty for her liking.
The lady bursted into tears while heaping praises of beauty on herself.

Online users have reacted to the video with many lambasting the young lady.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/i-am-too-fine-nigerian-lady-bursts-into.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Halezis(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2019
She fine shaa..
But why is her cheek looking like someone that swallowed 50# eggroll?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by shadeyinka(m): 7:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Either she's a good
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by shadeyinka(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2019
She's either a good actor in the making: rehearsing her roles or she has taken Badagry Weed, Tramadol and Codine in high quality.

We that are finer are not disturbing people about it.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Apus: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Vanity.

50 years from now she won't be able to say this again. Madam use your fine wisely ooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by donbachi(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Future NPK 15
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by ShinqRambq: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Flower is like so much of beauty
beauty is like a golden flower
Don't you know that flowers have ages
As they grow they fade away
Talkless of this one that looks like who just stepped out of a boxing ring

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by faithfull18(f): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol, funny.
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Afonja and Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
You tok say you fine, nobody follow you argue you con dey cry.
That's a pointer that she's either high on alcohol, tablets/syrup, or weed

3 Likes

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by kristo123: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Eyaa Sorry...
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Omoluabi16(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
And the worms beneath the soil dey look her in 3D.
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Boxer007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
This is really awkward. A young lady wept profusely online because ‘she is too fine’, according to her.

The lady identified as Tobi – in a video posted online said she is too fine and wondered how God can create someone like her. She said that there is nothing that can make her to change her mind because she’s too pretty for her liking.
The lady bursted into tears while heaping praises of beauty on herself.

Online users have reacted to the video with many lambasting the young lady.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/i-am-too-fine-nigerian-lady-bursts-into.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Very ugly thing. Even ordinary oyindidi of nairaland kinda fine pass her. Fake thing
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by olisaEze(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Easy on d oshogbo weed u nor gree later U go come dey blame yahoo boiz grin

Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by DMerciful(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
It's like a fine car with faulty engine! Her brain don cast!
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Ancientboy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
after 10 years come back and tell us if you are still fine
#rubbish better go and work on your brain and pocket
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Tamarapetty(f): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol, if you don't appreciate yourself, who will
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by ruggedmallaam(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
To whom head is given,brain is expected
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Beauty is only skin deep. when that beauty fades then what do you have?

Even though I think this is pure sarcasm. grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbVJESeHzbI
[/url]
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by nicepoker101(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
The reverse is the case here.
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by newoffer: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Very sad , u not beautiful
Re: I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video by iluvdonjazzy: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
to me, u look like a monkey

(1) (Reply)

.... / If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. / I Want a Man [not edited]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.