Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Training & Employment Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Training & Employment Opportunities (868 Views)

Employment Opportunities At Elbuns Engineering Construction Limited / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training & Employment Opportunities by equilogng: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
*Training & Employment Opportunity*
African Development Bank (AFDB) in collaboration with Covenant University offers a 1 year coding for development training free of charge. Job offers available at the end of the training. Age 16-39 years. Training starts in March.

Interested participants should please register on the link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ACT060qMKdgAsjmwzAKLynASAryrdaTdpU7iEtv6HMw/viewform?edit_requested=true

Shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Please share to anyone who may be interested.

Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by donmike85: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2019
The link you posted is not correct
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by equilogng: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2019
donmike85:
The link you posted is not correct

Thanks for drawing my attention to ti..

please use this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ACT060qMKdgAsjmwzAKLynASAryrdaTdpU7iEtv6HMw/viewform?edit_requested=true

Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by MVLOX(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2019
This is nice ... The only problem is that non of the centers are close to me...
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by equilogng: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
MVLOX:
This is nice ... The only problem is that non of the centers are close to me...

Sacrifice!

Free training yet you are not willing to subject yourself to some inconvenience?
Only if you know what is cost the organizers to make it available..Maybe, you are not really interested.
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by MVLOX(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
equilogng:

Sacrifice!

Free training yet you are not willing to subject yourself to some inconvenience?
Only if you know what is cost the organizers to make it available..Maybe, you are not really interested.

What are you even saying... So I should leave my job, wife and other responsibilities to go for a training for a whole year... And I live far away in Delta State. It not like any training center is even close to my location ... Please be reasonable. I at least commended and lauded the program but for u to say am not interested, NO that's so infair of you....
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by timitayo77: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
equilogng:

Sacrifice!

Do they provide accommodation and feeding for the one year?
on the form, i saw that above 35 cant apply. is that correct seeing you said 39 bellow
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by kristen12(f): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Would really love to learn but distance is too far. Is there provision for accommodation?
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by equilogng: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
kristen12:
Would really love to learn but distance is too far. Is there provision for accommodation?

that's why they have it with a selected institution...Of course, they will provide housing
Just apply first..it wont hurt to try
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by equilogng: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
kristen12:

I know of a colleague that got free training like this with Google, after 8 years of unemployment but today he is the Ceo of 2-booming enterprise!

No knowledge is a waste!
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by kristen12(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
equilogng:

that's why they have it with a selected institution...Of course, they will provide housing
Just apply first..it wont hurt to try
I applied already. Thanks
Re: Training & Employment Opportunities by Slickbishop(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
I already did apply.further,my mail is uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com. wait earnestly for a positive reply

(1) (Reply)

ICAN/ACCA/CIBN/CITN Lectures At Ikorodu, Lagos State. / Exxon Mobil Corporation Entry-level Apprentice Program 2019 / SEMB Recruitment 2019/2020 Form | Imo State Secondary Education Management Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.