Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban (34097 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by AntiNigerian: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l disagree with you that Nigeria is a mad house, Nigeria was rated few minutes ago by World Bank, EU, as the best country in the world, Donald Trump is begging the Nigeria government to come and help fix the US if you call Nigeria mad or a shithole jungle, l will ban you from Nairaland till 2099 tongue
come DemonicBeing, did someone use a fork to scratch your brain or what?
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by Ugosample(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l disagree with you that Nigeria is a mad house, Nigeria was rated few minutes ago by World Bank, EU, as the best country in the world, Donald Trump is begging the Nigeria government to come and help fix the US, if you call Nigeria mad or a shithole jungle, l will ban you from Nairaland till 2099 tongue

lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
AntiNigerian:
come DemonicBeing, did someone use a fork to scratch your brain or what?
No, rather a hot knife was used to divide your brain into pieces when you were born,the guy l quoted saw the humor in my post and he sometimes respond back in humor to me but because your brain is dead and full of garbage from birth, you went off tangent, now buzz off and go for surgery to remove the mucus in your filthy brain that has made you a dimwit and a scallywag, ignore button activated on you henceforth, nonsense grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by SaturnNick(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Madam, it is not your husband that is maltreating you it's Nigeria, everyone is frustrated in Nigeria even the rich, do u know what it means to be in lagos traffic for 4hours and inhaling smoke for that period, sometimes when people are asked do you smoke cigarettes and they say no, I just laugh, the smoke an average nigerian inhales into his lung is even worse than many people who smoke cigarettes in America, all the inconveniences in Nigeria can make a person act like a psychopath, she should take it easy with her husband.
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by kechywillz(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
The kind harshness wey dey this country eh,una sure say oyibo go wan even marry us come naija at all?
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by Mizwisdom(f): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Philippines are known for their hard work and resilience, they hardly complain because life in their country is hard due to poverty. Nigerian marriage is very hard, women have little right and if they try to complain they are silenced. I'm not surprised she's running away

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by AntiNigerian: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
AngelicBeing:
No, rather a hot knife was used to divide your brain into pieces when you were born,the guy l quoted saw the humor in my post and he sometimes respond back in humor to me but because your brain is dead and full of garbage from birth, you went off tangent, now buzz off and go for surgery to remove the mucus in your filthy brain that has made you a dimwit and a scallywag, ignore button activated on you henceforth, nonsense grin
I know you're angry Because God banished you from heaven.. sorry ehnn.
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by 9jaRealist: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2019
She’s probably Filipino, but many Nigerians will think of her as “white” (and think every white person is rich)...
Therefore, the lazy relatives of the husband will start maltreating her when those dollars are not coming forth. Bums! cheesy
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by 9jaRealist: 5:13am On Mar 15, 2019
SEGLIZ:

not on nairaland those are Nigerians for you very mean set of creature the more our suffering is hightech.
we are just bunch of wicked souls in this country. wicked leaders, wicked followers. even the leaders are wicked should the followers be?
God only implant wicked leaders for wicked people. check through the comments no reasonable being not one not at all.

In other words, a ZOO! grin
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by NkayStory(f): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by NkayStory(f): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kudos should be given to the Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian man living in Nigeria.

..It is hell on earth for 80% of married women in Nigeria.

Greatest Married -Nigerian- women- to -Nigerianman-living- in Nigeria!!!..

Great!!!...e no easy sam sam!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by jidobaba(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
midnighter:

But why do they always tell them that they are african princes? why go about deceiving people? Have come across this lie plenty of times
They mistake the lau lau spending of naija boys for princely opulence. They just assume, nobody lies explicitly I'm sure.
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by AngelicBeing: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
NkayStory:

Kudos should be given to the Nigerian woman married to a Nigerian man living in Nigeria.

..It is hell on earth for 80% of married women in Nigeria.

Greatest Married -Nigerian- women- to -Nigerianman-living- in Nigeria!!!..

Great!!!...e no easy sam sam!
Hmmmm grin
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by NkayStory(f): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by midnighter(f): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
jidobaba:

They mistake the lau lau spending of naija boys for princely opulence. They just assume, nobody lies explicitly I'm sure.

Lol its true, they can spend
Re: Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban by BlackAdam55(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Philippines are known for their hard work and resilience, they hardly complain because life in their country is hard due to poverty. Nigerian marriage is very hard, women have little right and if they try to complain they are silenced. I'm not surprised she's running away
Are we that bad( I mean Nigeria men embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. / Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.