Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Dropshipping Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dropshipping Business In Nigeria (776 Views)

See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2019
This is a business you can start with little or no capital!
Have customers all around the world!!
Have a third party company take care of your shipping and inventory cost until your product gets to your customer's doorstep.

And the best part!

You take profit and credit for the business. kiss kiss

Sounds interesting! shocked shocked

Follow this thread to start and grow your dropshipping business in Nigeria or from anywhere in the world.

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
You can begin your dropshipping business journey from here.

Read this insightful article:

https://jinows.com/2019/03/12/dropshipping-business/

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
A successful dropshipping business begins with singling out a great product that have a track record of generating a lot of sales online.

In this thread;
I will be showing you how to source for and pinpoint such great products to dropship.

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by dikachi86(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2019
The first thing to do if you want to start a dropshipping business today is to look for a profitable niche.

Back then when I started my own dropshipping business, I had no idea of what I would be selling, and so I just went along with a general store and sell all sort of product I could think of.

But today; you don't have to do trial by error.

I will be sharing later today multiple niches from which you can get multiple winning products.

1 Like

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2019
Here are top dropshipping niches where you can get 2019 top selling products.

1. Home gaming set-ups
2. Home gym equipments
3. Tiny home furnishings
4. High performance workstations
5. Travel and luggage
6. Window treatment and accessories
7. Recreational equipments
8. Home theatre equipments
9. Indoor lightening
10. Food, restaurants and kitchen equipments.

Choose any of these and I'll tell you how to even make more money from them on your online store.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2019
Nice thread.....am also into dropshipping

1 Like

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2019
To begin your dropshipping business, you'll need to have a store where you can display the products you'll want to dropship.

There are two obvious channels to use to create your online store, you can use woo commerce or Shopify.

Today I'd talk about how to setup shopify in Nigeria and in other African countries.

Check out this article;
https://jinows.com/2019/03/19/shopify-nigeria/

After you've seen the article, you may ask any questions you might have

1 Like

Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Gmajor(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jinoonline:
To begin your dropshipping business, you'll need to have a store where you can display the products you'll want to dropship.

There are two obvious channels to use to create your online store, you can use woo commerce or Shopify.

Today I'd talk about how to setup shopify in Nigeria and in other African countries.

Check out this article;
https://jinows.com/2019/03/19/shopify-nigeria/

After you've seen the article, you may ask any questions you might have
Are you on whatsapp? I would like to ask you some questions about dropshipping
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Anagha123: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jinoonline:

This is a business you can start with little or no capital!
Have customers all around the world!!
Have a third party company take care of your shipping and inventory cost until your product gets to your customer's doorstep.

And the best part!

You take profit and credit for the business. kiss kiss

Sounds interesting! shocked shocked

Follow this thread to start and grow your dropshipping business in Nigeria or from anywhere in the world.
Am interested in this business, please how can I contact you. May be we could talk on WhatsApp.
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2019
Gmajor:

Are you on whatsapp? I would like to ask you some questions about dropshipping

You can send me an email on info@jinows.com
Or call on 09057802345
Re: Dropshipping Business In Nigeria by Jinoonline: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2019
One of the biggest challenge of running an online business in Nigeria is the many restrictions in accessing foreign payment options.

One of the most notable is the restriction by PayPal on Nigerians, where you cannot open a business account as a Nigerian.

If you don't have a payments system with worldwide reach, then there's no point starting a business where your customers cannot send you payments for their purchases.

https://jinows.com/2019/03/31/paypal-nigeria/

In this article, I gave cool legitimate way to open a PayPal business account in Nigeria or any other country with restrictions.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can One Make A Month To Be Considered "Living Okay" In Nigeria? / Help, My Bank Is Threatening Legal Action Against Me. / I Was Just Scammed In Freelancer... Freelance Gurus What Are Your Sugesstions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.