Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' (1873 Views)

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by tpsolomons: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
Pop superstar Beyonce wants a baby but will only start a family when she is ready.
The former Destiny's Child singer told British More magazine: "My ambition is to continue to learn about the world and to eventually have a family.

"There are no dates or times - it will happen when I am ready."
Meanwhile Beyonce, who is married to rap megastar Jay-Z, wants to find time in her busy schedule to grow as an actor.
She said: "Probably the biggest challenge in my life is time – making sure I have time to be a wife, a singer, a songwriter, an actor and still have time for my clothing line and now for my perfume."
The 28-year-old added: "I think it is the hardest thing about being a woman because we have so many responsibilities."
But the Single Ladies singer does credit her women friends for helping her handle her responsibilities and keeping her out of 'bad relationships'.
She said: "I grew up in a singing group with other women, and that was so helpful to me.
"It kept me out of so much trouble and bad relationships, I never want to betray my relationships because I love being a woman and I love being a friend to other women.

beep-me..com
For news on Entertainment and sports

Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by throttler(f): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
I dont blame her at all. having a baby isnt a walk in the park, you just cant press PAUSE BUTTON. it is craziness forever. cool
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by throttler(f): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
everybody has a right to choose when they want to have babies, it musnt necessarily be immediately after marriage.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by yme1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
my frd will she stick to her singing and leave the acting for others :Pl
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Osama10(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
She can wait till menopause. grin
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by tpsolomons: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2010
Osama10:

I am beginning to wonder if she is capable of making babies,
Maybe she sold her babies to Satan too lol  tongue

http://beep-me..com/
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by tjskii(f): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
let her continue waiting mmmssssccchheeeeww,as if her eggs will wait too,but chill o,wat am i even saying,shebi technology dey nowadays to put your eggs on ice,till wenever ure ready to ave children,so beyonce my dear,carry go nothing do you tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
Osama10:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by favouredjb(f): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
@osama,na fight?lol
@post she's not even 30 yet,that's her biz anyway,but she shld also consider mr carter who is way older than her.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
tpsolomons:

The 28-year-old added:

ah she's 36 for GODs sake!
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by aieromon(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2010
Thank God you married an understanding man.
I so phreaking love this couple.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by ladygaga(f): 1:54am On Sep 08, 2010
she can wait till eternity, selfish goat
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by hackney(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2010
Beyonce belongs to that terrible set of women that tie a man down and render him
maritally useless.
they dont want to have your baby and they dont want anybody else to have your baby.

If jay does not wake up in time (he's in his 40's) he will be a childless billionaire because he
is stuck with a widow spider woman.

Jen aniston is another one and Brad just upped and left her a.rs.e
That behaviour is not based on busy or high class or looks; after all J.Lo waited for the right man and now she has twins.

They are so selfish that nothing else even registers in their brains.
Some even think that having babies will ruin their figure, CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT COMING FROM A WOMAN? ?

when her sister (solange) gave birth, she said : 'oh, i dont know if i can do that!

Jay should leave her jiggly behind.
There are millions of beyonces that dont sing, in the U.S.
chikena.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by MrCork8: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2010
she will have my baby!! tongue
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by hackney(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2010
Mr Cork!:

she will have my baby!! tongue

I'll like to sh.ag her too.
deep,fast and hard from behind till she screams ; oh! ! oh! !

grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by MrCork8: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2010
Yea bro, Me first!!!
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Tosinville(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
Jay-z is the dummy, how can a woman choose how run your marriage for you all because of love or what? well i don't know their agreement before marriage so i can't just jump into conclusion but i dislike dull man/rapper that claim to be a G and he shld always remember age isn't on his side nd look for another lady who'll understand him better.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
lol
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by MissyB1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tosinville:

Jay-z is the dummy, how can a woman choose how run your marriage for you all because of love or what? well i don't know their agreement before marriage so i can't just jump into conclusion but i dislike dull man/rapper that claim to be a G and he shld always remember age isn't on his side nd look for another lady who'll understand him better.
African mentality. tongue
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2010
Her prerogative.Having a child is a 24hr/forever job and if she wants it to be right than we should let her be.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Tosinville(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2010
@missy b, african mentality? Well u can't understand cos ur low level of reasonin is still low or maybe u are beyoncé fan, besides you do know dis rapper's(jay-z) age compare to her age? Is he when he turn 50 thats when he'll realize he's sleeping since al this while nd do you know since when they have in being this relationship before they both file for marriage? If u know nothing about celebrities it isn't mandatory you post and like i said before jay-z needs keep his head up to look forward for a lady who'll understand him better or is it compulsory u must be with a celeb just because u are one? Naw! Beyoncé is a selfish soul nd i wonder can she even produce a baby after those so many surgeries on her i think jigga shld wake up.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by DrCork: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
Sadly, Nigerian womens never edible look like Beyonsi, Light skin tongue

They looks opposite (no oofeince)
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by tjskii(f): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
@ mr cork

ure a certified idjit
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by StudioCFR(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lol
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by chiogo(f): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
Tosinville:

@missy b, african mentality? Well u can't understand cos your low level of reasonin is still low or maybe u are beyoncé fan, besides you do know dis rapper's(jay-z) age compare to her age? Is he when he turn 50 thats when he'll realize he's sleeping since al this while nd do you know since when they have in being this relationship before they both file for marriage? If u know nothing about celebrities it isn't mandatory you post and like i said before jay-z needs keep his head up to look forward for a lady who'll understand him better or is it compulsory u must be with a celeb just because u are one? Naw! Beyoncé is a selfish soul nd i wonder can she even produce a baby after those so many surgeries on her i think jigga shld wake up. 

Anyways, whatever works for them. Dunno why people are taking Tylenol for another's headache. Bee is still young at 28. As for the person that mentioned her sister Solange, the girl got married a little too early at 17(dumb IMO), had a baby and oh yea, isn't she divorced now? whatever!
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Tosinville(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^man, you're talkin about beyoncé alone and how about her husband who is in his 40s?
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by chiogo(f): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^Umm, first of all he's 40. Secondly, I don't hear him complaining which most likely means they have an agreement. So what is YOUR issue?
And last time I checked, men don't have menopause so, again what's your headache if jigga is fine with it?
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by bawomolo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2010
jay-z has a child from a previous relationship. i doubt he is worried
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by ladygaga(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
jay-z has a child from a previous relationship. i doubt he is worried

sseriously
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Tosinville(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2010
Chiogo,

Pointless!!! so is it all what it is happening in jay-z's home they will put on air(media) for you? Like i said earlier we don't know their agreement before marriage so i can't really judge much about it but due to what beyoncé said "I will have a baby when i am ready" sounds like she's selfish just exactly what some reasonable ppl on this thread says, you know thats doesn't sounds like mutual agreement between her and her husband.

Lastly, you said men don't reach menopause so thats the reason why you/jay-z needs to have you first child at 70yrs?. . . . . . . Abeg! dey apply some sense before droppin some words jare!.
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by DrCork: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
Finding a chick like beyonsi in Nigeria is like finding a pin in the Atlanta Ocean (no oofeince)

Nigerian women dont look like her unless they are albino (serious, No ofeiince)
Re: Beyonce: 'i Will Have A Baby When I Am Ready' by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2010
@topic: so tf what?! please.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Mercy Johnson’s Sister - “we Never Planned To Cancel The Wedding / Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie / Up Eagles....see What Our Nigeria Celebrities Are Posting On Their Twitter Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.