Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? (44707 Views)

Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police? / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Nigerian Man Stops Robbery Attack In Italy, Gets Rewarded By Authorities. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by HONVick50(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I have neighbours who I have closely watched for a while now. It's a syndicate that bring in people in 3 - 4 different vehicles. (usually one person at a time) accompanied by 2-3others in a vehicle they enter into their apartment 20-30mins later they all walk out and return the third party. I have asked people around my area what goes on in that room and I was told the vehicles move around like taxis, pickup unsuspecting individuals, brain wash them, take them into the room and after a while return them to where they picked them up from. Every one on the street seems to know, but no one talks about it. I do not have concrete evidence but it is obvious they are shady characters.

How do I tip off the authorities to investigate these people without getting involved?

..Oga Mind Ur Own Business....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
PHIPEX:
This is how criminals succeed...fear. He should ignore them until they kidnap you or your relations and you wished someone reported them earlier.
No need for too much talk. You know wetin dey happen for street.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by alizma: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I have neighbours who I have closely watched for a while now.

How do I tip off the authorities to investigate these people without getting involved?

I sincerely appreciate your patriotism but I think this is too much risk on your life. you should have used another account for this. better still find a way to take this down.
on how you can report to appreciate authority, someone suggested that you open a new mail and send message from a syber cafe. this is a good idea.
don't forget to do something about taking this post down. I don't want to expose your identity the more, hence I won't be able to tell you here the major reason why I want you to take it down aside your monika

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
themonk:

I'm doing great. Long time, I've missed you kiss
I’m right here now smiley
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Fidelismaria: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
I wonder how the country will move forward if everyone mind his/her business cause some people here are saying mind your business

Stupid Nigerians

Op report them

Oya check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
pedrilo:
this is our biggest problem as a nation. we dont want to take responsibility for our actions

Not necessarily the nation, but very common in the south of nigeria,when I say south, I mean south south, south East. South West.

I was born in the north, lived in the north for over 30years, and one thing I attribute to the average northerner is his ability to stand up for what is right. There is so much fear of death that makes the average southerner so scared. be at peace with your maker and know that every one dies every night, you sleep, you have no control over your actions for 6-9hrs your consciousness is turned off and we are basically dead. Death basically is turning off your account same as when you go to sleep, if you ask me, I'll say it's less stressful to be dead than alive undecided but what do I know cheesy . I made this post because one of the last victims was a youth core member, she looked really confused as she was being returned after leaving the apartment, and I stood accross the road unable to do anything. This trend has been going on for years and when I say every one, I mean every one on the street knows about them and what they do for a living. For those saying mind your business, I am really disappointed.

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by themonk(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:

I’m right here now smiley
That is the problem, you are here and it seems you are not because you never get to chat me up cry
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by collitexnaira(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:
It seems you don't know how Nigeria operate. Any tip to any security agent will surely lead to your death. Have you ever ask yourself why other neighbours ignore them.
Don't be surprise our security agent are part of the crime you are about to report.
My humble advice is for you to ignore them, that is if you love your life.

What if you become a victim or your love ones become a victim, won't you regret ever making this comment

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by CodeTemplar: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
I also think you should have used another account to open this thread. You are not very anonymous you know.
at least he hasn't given off his location yet.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
ItsJazmine:

LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS, GAZZUZZ!!!!

Are they disturbing you? Aproko oshi!

Drink water and mind your business!!!!

itsjazmine!! Been a while how are you holding up? Don't fear death, fear judgement wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by CodeTemplar: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
alizma:

I sincerely appreciate your patriotism but I think this is too much risk on your life. you should have used another account for this. better still find a way to take this down.
on how you can report to appreciate authority, someone suggested that you open a new mail and send message from a syber cafe. this is a good idea.
don't forget to do something about taking this post down. I don't want to expose your identity the more, hence I won't be able to tell you here the major reason why I want you to take it down aside your monika
You can do him a small favour by hiding the details of what he narrated when mentioning/quoting him.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by TruthinAction: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Those guys are foolish. You don't do shady business in shared apartments. You either rent a bungalow or a duplex. Maybe they are just beginners. The only way not to get caught as an informat is to relocate from that environment before reporting. Some of these people walk with unscrupulous police and they might divulge the source of the information. Whichever way, criminal must be reported. You just have to be careful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Honestly I am not thinking off using the police. My frequency is more into the DSS

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by afroxyz: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
the first mistake yiu made was using your well known nairaland moniner to ask a question in such a sensitive issue. yiu should have opened an anonymous account so that they cant know who snitched.

I just hope they don't find out who the real Gazzuzz is after top the cops.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by alizma: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You can do him a small favour by hiding the details of what he narrated when mentioning/quoting him.
thanks, I have done that
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by alphaNomega: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Honestly I am not thinking off using the police. My frequency is more into the DSS

Tip SARS, they love this kind of case.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
castrol180:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is in its present state...nincompoop in doing

You are such a dummy it's sad . Your inability to comprehend a basic situation is laughable. Even a five year old would have understood the situation
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mind your business cheesy
You don't need to put your into trouble.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Get more evidences, go to cyber Cafe make sure they don't have cctv open a new Twitter account and send d evidences and detailed details to NPF.
Note: ensure that all other tabs are closed and don't use d same pc to assess your main social media accounts
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by thegoodone1234(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
you can report to NSCDC near your place.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by udumosam23(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
I know you don't live in a neighborhood where this incident is happening. If you do, you wouldn't be bold to use your account cos you're not a learner.

The only thing you've succeeded in doing now is jilting reading syndicates against innocent neighbors.

I can't take a fall for this, I'm packing outta here this night.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by thegoodone1234(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
what of if they are ritualistic and anybody can be a Vitim include the person you know
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Auladimeji2: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
LiveByNight:

First of all

There is no whistle blowing in Nigeria , do your research everyone who blew whistle is either later killed or is running for their life.. the police will reveal your identity so do not be fooled

Secondly if this is troubling you move out

Lastly this is Nigeria , learn to mind your business .. you have no real evidence , all you are saying is rumors told to you by neighbors so be very careful

Lastly seems you are unemployed to have time to be monitoring

Get a job
Mind your business until someone close to you or you falls victim abi?No dey reason like this na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Auladimeji2: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Until your love one falls victim they your brain go reset itself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by booblacain(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:
It seems you don't know how Nigeria operate. Any tip to any security agent will surely lead to your death. Have you ever ask yourself why other neighbours ignore them.
Don't be surprise our security agent are part of the crime you are about to report.
My humble advice is for you to ignore them, that is if you love your life.

He should ignore them abi? Until the day they carry his own sister and brain wash her? embarassed
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Awaoyelmoni(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
tesppidd:
Careful now,

Neighbours acting suspicious could be reading.

You're going to put the neighbours of every suspicious acting person in trouble.

haha I was meaning to say that...dude gon put pple in trouble for Miles away..
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Until your love one falls victim they your brain go reset itself
You're still a small boy and you don't anything.
Don't mind your business...
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
thegoodone1234:
what of if they are ritualistic and anybody can be a Vitim include the person you know
Someone I know can't be a victim in Jesus' name.
Nigeria's system does not support whistle blowing.
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by courage9(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Not necessarily the nation, but very common in the south of nigeria,when I say south, I mean south south, south East. South West.

I was born in the north, lived in the north for over 30years, and one thing I attribute to the average northerner is his ability to stand up for what is right. There is so much fear of death that makes the average southerner so scared. be at peace with your maker and know that every one dies every night, you sleep, you have no control over your actions for 6-9hrs your consciousness is turned off and we are basically dead. Death basically is turning off your account same as when you go to sleep, if you ask me, I'll say it's less stressful to be dead than alive undecided but what do I know cheesy . I made this post because one of the last victims was a youth core member, she looked really confused as she was being returned after leaving the apartment, and I stood accross the road unable to do anything. This trend has been going on for years and when I say every one, I mean every one on the street knows about them and what they do for a living. For those saying mind your business, I am really disappointed.

Oga Op if it's possible, send me the details let me expose them
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Mind your business until someone close to you or you falls victim abi?No dey reason like this na

My brother this country is disgusting

Trust me the police , efcc, military will later take.money from the accused and reveal your identity. Do you investigation and find out. In Nigeria whistle blowers are killed.

He is better off staying quiet, because those same.neighbors will also be the ones to tell those guys that he was asking around about them

This country isn't where you do something like this ask around you will hear accounts of people who went to police to witnessed for crimes and regretted it

The OP should ask himself why these so called neighbors have not gone forward to report..that's food for thought
Re: How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? by stunnert(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Snitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.