Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist (29983 Views)

Twitter Gives Kemi Olunoyo Licence To Block Accounts, She Warns Davido Fans / Kemi Olunoyo Hits Back At Davido Hypeman SpecialSpesh(photos) / Kemi Olunoyo Replies Davido's 'Under Threat' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
last last this woman go commit suicide. you had already lost your reputation before then with ur bitter lunatic behaviours. no sane brand would want to be associated with you. sniper is still 500 ma, kindly buy
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by sweetest25: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Aunty Kemi is here again
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by castrol180(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
snowxandria:
angry useless toilet olosho always looking for attention upandan

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

Instead of you to keep selling or buying your rubbish adsense, you are busy abusing an innocent woman who is capable to buy you
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by sonofElElyon: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
I tire..

Bigmugu:
grin what is your problem you don't know how to behave normal in public??
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by LyfeJennings(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
nabegibeg:

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in this woman's head.

U don't want to know.
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by wonlasewonimi: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Done with Linda and davido...
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by BABANGBALI: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
You will soon go back for the second leg
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by wink2015(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
frommee0:
Controversial Media Personality and journalists Kemi olunoyo flashes back to when she was sent to jail in 2017 under the influence Iyabo Ojo.

Kemi olunoyo further went to reveal how she got arrested early in the morning as she Was Assured there was no criminal offense committed by her as stated by the Agent.

Kemi expressed her bitterness after leaving jail as she finds it difficult to put things together as it was before, she revealed she has been unable to finish her book, make more investigations as a journalist in the soil of Nigeria.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/kemi-olunoyo-reveals-how-iyabo-ojo-spoiled-her-life-as-a-journalist/

SOME MIGHT SAY NIGERIA IS NOT RIPE FOR THE KIND OF INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM KEMI OLUNLOYO WAS INTO.

It is not broadly from the role that was played by Iyabo Ojo and that Port Harcourt based Pastor which led to her incarceration.
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by BABANGBALI: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joromi12:
last last this woman go commit suicide. you had already lost your reputation before then with ur bitter lunatic behaviours. no sane brand would want to be associated with you. sniper is still 500 ma, kindly buy
I can even borrow her the snipper
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by PapaAdanna: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
U are supposed to end ur miserable life in prison

Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by abbeyty(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
I dont know why this woman is not with her peers in yaba left yet
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by Nairatrenders: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by SjMbula(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
snowxandria:
angry useless toilet olosho always looking for attention upandan

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
whats this adsense that you are always disturbing us about?
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by obontami: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Can iyabo ojo send her back to jail real soon so she can stop constituting nuisance?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by madjune(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Unekwunice:
I wonder how she claims to be a journalist yet can not put together simply illustrative English. I struggled all through the message to capture what she was trying to say.

I thought i was alone in noticing this.

Her english is often questionable if you pay close attention.
The other time she was speaking, she said "greediness" rather than "greed"

She just masks her flaws with a fake accent.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by batstan(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Grammatical PTSD.

angry
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by batstan(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Joromi12:
Ahn ahn!
Why nah?

Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by mickydroid: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
This lady sef..anyway If you need a live band then i suggest this live band www.veentageband.net for your events as the provide high definition sound quality with superb vocals and instrumentals
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by ofuonyebi: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
your no 1 problem is lack of a real husband...to give you corrections when your head is cracking!

and until then,,,,it is simply double wahala for deady body!!....Tufiakwa!
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by fardes(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
frommee0:
grin cool
God will surely vindicate you one day if you are innocent
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by King44(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
she is trying to sell her book plus no one put u behind bars ur big trashy mouth did
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by dannielight(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ma'am, blame no one but your mouth.

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Kemi Olunoyo: How Iyabo Ojo Sent Me To Prison, Spoiled My Life As A Journalist by Newsloft: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos) / Checkout Toke Makinwa's Natural Hair (photos) / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.