Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor (47752 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by deoladtop: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
She has a daughter for her former hubby.
AllenSpencer:
Naxo this woman die go childless
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
sukhothai:
make girls wet

Bad bou grin grin angry grin anyways something must kill a man..

Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by SaturnNick(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Why does the fitness instructor look gay
They always look so
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by PDPGuy: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
anochuko01:
ebony milf seduces and deep throats gym instructor....
grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by Gentleziggy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mature adult misbehaving like a child that is y they hardly maintain their marriage
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
ValCon888:
Won't be surprised if she and Mr. Gym Instructor are lashing each other behind closed doors.

Sure thing...

See hw relaxed dey are in d pix.
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by Greatfullheart: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ukpaa eehh! But Abeg oh on Be All This Ones We Wan see Show Us the Main Part not Advert that's Why I Trust The Foreigner(them no de Wast Time for Anything)

Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by rossi49ja(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
meobizy:
I hear she is the most jobless yeyebrity.
I’m beginning to believe it.
Most people who are busy see exercise as a side thing.
It is only jobless people who can engage in it past a certain degree.

SPACE FOR SALE!
You know the drill.
I accept Bitcoin payments, Western Union transfers, bank transfers and airtime equivalent.
Ignorance is bliss
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by meobizy(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
rossi49ja:
Ignorance is bliss
Ok.
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by wealth2al(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by Bewiseedet(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ugly Kate. Na makeup dey make u fine
Re: Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
These people are just living the best and enjoying their lives. Good bless my hustle too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off / Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos) / Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.