Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo (23017 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Today is Thursday and a little throwback will not hurt anybody.

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo goes down the memory lane as he shared a throwback photo of himself.

He wrote:

'I SWEAR my son @johnd_jnr will wear this same suit just as my dad forced me to'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/throwback-photo-of-actor-john-dumelo.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by delugajackson: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2019
This suit alone can sew a complete Babariga for Aki and Paw-Paw and the left-over will be in excess.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by itspzpics(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Jayslicky: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2019
When u wear your father's cloth to slay this is the result.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by infogenius(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by SirPilgrim(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
lol. gone are the days of oversized
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by SirPilgrim(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
lol. gone are the days of oversized
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by solpat(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Na wa for some fathers sef grin grin grin
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by wakes: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by faithfull18(f): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Fine somebody.
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Bennethanderson(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin that suit thou
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Dshocker(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
The chances of surviving an air crash is a 100%,because he is putting on a parachute #Skydiving #safety #parachute

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Innokng2013: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Today is Thursday and a little throwback will not hurt anybody.

Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo goes down the memory lane as he shared a throwback photo of himself.

He wrote:

'I SWEAR my son @johnd_jnr will wear this same suit just as my dad forced me to'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/throwback-photo-of-actor-john-dumelo.html

he can still wear it now, the suit is for future pupose.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by manchuka33: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Fantastic actor
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Fidelismaria: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin

He heheheh

See as hin be like quadratic equation

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin
When you wear suit wey enter coat. It is called suitcoat. The suit can still last him 10 more years.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Splashdiddy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ipob...Nnewi born gay
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Gelabuzz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Na the kan clothe my mama dey buy for me from market those days den con force me make I wear am go church...say she no gree say she waste her money buy nonsense...say I must wear am now and forever. Nigga be looking like needle in a haysack. All I get then were yabbings extraordinary.

Though I looked so fly rocking 'em fubu clothes back then except the size, Just the size men, just the size. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
The face is still very much there, the fact is we can out grown every other part of our body but the face will remain the same but goes wrinkled as time goes by.
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Burgerlomo: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
cool
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Eavy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
His mum must have bought that suit/coat. African mum always picture you in the same wears 120 years to come.

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by oseahumenb(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
grin grin grin
Also post the current picture so that people can compare.. I don't even know who's domelo# grin cool shocked sad angry
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by akdjr(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
One funny thing about pictures is that you will see yourself as one topnotch dude as at when u took the picture but only to see it years after and you will now be like what is this? I remember I tore my secondary school pictures just because I wasn't happy with the way I look couple with my long head like mangoro "Mango" and my neck like Ostrich.

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Abobby your suit is rugged smiley
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by MrImole: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
The tailor should be sentenced to death by "fucking".
Re: John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo by Lovelyn451(f): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nice suit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niyi Lawal Receives Christmas Gift From His Wife / Teddy-A, Bambam And Leo With Lasisi Elenu (Photos) / My Wife Criticises Me If I Don’t Play Romantic Roles Well –antar Laniyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.