Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (16248 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Shekochild: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
madmohamed:
u don't have to sorry anybody English is not ur language ,you will say if you don't know how to write your own language
This is the disgusting thing we hear any time people are corrected. You guys keep saying english is not my language... But do you know that back in the days of colonial rule white missionaries were able to learn the languages of locals perfectly and even translate bible for them. I remember a friend from jos who told me about the berom bible that was translated by a white man who was so proficient in the language. Thus, saying that english is not your language is the reason we are justify to speak or write incorrect english is more than just a flimzy excuse. No baby on earth was born speaking any language fluently. We all learned whatever language we are fluent in today. Even your so called mother tongue was learned and not inborn. Or Did you start speaking Igbo the day you were born just because it is your language?
If you say we should promote our local dialect, i will agree with you. But saying we can write wrong english because it is not our language is a sign of ignorance...

5 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
bastardmod:

Karma doesn't care about your emotional soliloquy

They destroyed igbos they got served... Period.

Got served by who? Wasn't it the Enugu governor calling for fasting and prayers when Herdsmen were slaughtering Nsukka people? When the same "karma" arrives in your village, you think your Nairaland foolishness is what will save your people?

4 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by rapid101(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
madmohamed:
what is wrong with you .buhari don't even know how to write his name but he is ur president. You are taking like English is your language .how many white man can speak your language , Russia and China don't know what is English see where they are today ,go and sit down
my broda I tire for dis pple nd English, it like if u no sabi d English u b dead person

I don't jst understand we Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by rapid101(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Then write in igbo. Or write some part of it in igbo.
guy ll u behave ur sef

Wht ur problem with dis nonsense English stuff

U guys shud ve sense abeg
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Shekochild: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
Tanks swtpie ,i wrote but editing it later .
I can write igbo wella
The igbo you can write wella, is still written with foreign letters--english alphabet. Why not formulate your own letters like the chinese...?

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by AfonjaConehead: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
ElsonMorali:

At least it took you about 5 or 10 mins to put this piece together....but tell us,that's about 5-10 mins of nothingness

Receive brains o

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by LegitHustler: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
ElsonMorali:

I am always on the side of truth.

You need to ask yourself something, if everybody hates me, shouldn't I sit down and ask myself, "why do people hate me?".

Is the Igbo tribe the only tribe that God has blessed in Nigeria or Africa? Are you saying that because you think God has blessed the Igbo tribe, other tribes are cursed?

Apart from the core North, where else have Igbos been killed in Nigeria?

You are comparing the Igbos's situation with that of the Jews and Germans. You need to read history again. If Igbo are killed the way the Germans massacred Jews, there won't be anybody left in the Igbo tribe.

There are lots of Igbos living comfortably and doing business in Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan and Lagos to mention a few. They have their Ezes (kings) installed in Yoruba land and nobody is making noise.

What most of you do not realize is that Igbo need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Igbos.

Are you aware that all the 5 states of the east are not up to Oyo state and Osun state in square meters?

Your brother Nnamdi KANU, three years ago was urging your people to donate so that he can buy weapons to destroy Nigeria. He encouraged Igbo to kill any Yoruba and Hausa people they came across. He told Igbos not to attend churches headed by Yorubas and he insulted those that did. All these are on video and audio tapes. This is one of the reason why the world will not queue behind Nnamdi KANU to actualize Biafra.

Take what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying about other tribes and what we read here from Igbo forum users like you and do you still wonder why people don't like you guys?

Even if you get your Biafra, have you forgotten that you'll be neighbours to Nigeria in the same West Africa? Or are you all planning to move to Israel to join the director?

Nnamdi KANU has poked the bear. He has made the other tribes hate Igbos more. If other tribes decided to start killing Igbo today, where is Nnamdi Kanu? In Israel or the UK. Do you think he will remember you his sister?

If you are living at the mercy of your hosts why are you calling other people's ancestral home "no man's land"?

Kadang kadang o.
[/s]

Oga we all know how middlebelt killed us during the civil war. We still remember how the stopped travelers who were running from the north during 1967 and were killed in benue. Ur govt abolished history in school because of that

5 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by ElsonMorali: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
LegitHustler:

[s]Oga we all know how middlebelt killed us during the civil war. We still remember how the stopped travelers who were running from the north during 1967 and were killed in benue. Ur govt abolished history in school because of that[/s]

And you think Nigerians have forgotten how you dealt with the NigerDeltans during the war?

If the federal government banned history from federal schools, did they also ban history from primary schools too?

The Middle belt is the only thing standing between Boko Haram & Fulani herdsmen and the East.

Keep laughing at them. When the Middlebelt falls to the herdsmen guess where they are going next?

They are already killing people in Enugu and Anambra. Keep laughing o, tears are coming fast and they are coming soon.

6 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
princfred:
Greedy like FH killing you like goats and stealing your land abi, Fulani cow waiting for slaughter. I prefer igbo greediness of working hard to make it. Try it.
God forbid, you people who make fake drugs and sell all over the country killing people just to make money. Never satisfied people , baby factory producers of babies for ritual. Selling drugs all over the world , causing trouble everywhere you are . If its that kind of money keep it, we are contented people. You are fraudulent people. You are the same or worst than fulani .

4 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
ElsonMorali:

And you think Nigerians have forgotten how you dealt with the NigerDeltans during the war?

If the federal government banned history from federal schools, did they also ban history from primary schools too?

The Middle belt is the only thing standing between Boko Haram & Fulani herdsmen and the East.

Keep laughing at them. When the Middlebelt falls to the herdsmen guess where they are going next?

They are already killing people in Enugu and Anambra. Keep laughing o, tears are coming fast and they are coming soon.
I have not seen a coward like them. They can't compete with Aboki who are less educated due to their wickedness and greed. They keep crying marginasation more than minority tribes. If Igbo candidates come out of APC and PDP as president both parties will lose presidential election that tells you how Nigerians see them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Ziggylady(f): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I am always on the side of truth.

You need to ask yourself something, if everybody hates me, shouldn't I sit down and ask myself, "why do people hate me?".

Is the Igbo tribe the only tribe that God has blessed in Nigeria or Africa? Are you saying that because you think God has blessed the Igbo tribe, other tribes are cursed?

Apart from the core North, where else have Igbos been killed in Nigeria?

You are comparing the Igbos's situation with that of the Jews and Germans. You need to read history again. If Igbo are killed the way the Germans massacred Jews, there won't be anybody left in the Igbo tribe.

There are lots of Igbos living comfortably and doing business in Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan and Lagos to mention a few. They have their Ezes (kings) installed in Yoruba land and nobody is making noise.

What most of you do not realize is that Igbo need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Igbos.

Are you aware that all the 5 states of the east are not up to Oyo state and Osun state in square meters?

Your brother Nnamdi KANU, three years ago was urging your people to donate so that he can buy weapons to destroy Nigeria. He encouraged Igbo to kill any Yoruba and Hausa people they came across. He told Igbos not to attend churches headed by Yorubas and he insulted those that did. All these are on video and audio tapes. This is one of the reason why the world will not queue behind Nnamdi KANU to actualize Biafra.

Take what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying about other tribes and what we read here from Igbo forum users like you and do you still wonder why people don't like you guys?

Even if you get your Biafra, have you forgotten that you'll be neighbours to Nigeria in the same West Africa? Or are you all planning to move to Israel to join the director?

Nnamdi KANU has poked the bear. He has made the other tribes hate Igbos more. If other tribes decided to start killing Igbo today, where is Nnamdi Kanu? In Israel or the UK. Do you think he will remember you his sister?

If you are living at the mercy of your hosts why are you calling other people's ancestral home "no man's land"?

Kadang kadang o.

ElsonMorali aka 5thElement you have got some truck-load of issues for real...

Your penchant for picking fights and exvhanging words for eons is seconnd to none.

..Even swtching monikers when one is banned just to waste away on nairaland exchanging words like a market woman...Your kind is reprehensible

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kyase:
yeye grin
onee smiley
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by LegitHustler: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
[s]
ElsonMorali:

[/s]

fulani army were the ones responsible for the deaths in niger-delta Asaba massacre we still remember, the fulani army even went ahead to wear biafran army uniforms to kill innocent people in niger-delta. The govt abolished history in primary and secondary schools tell me how can one be a good citizen without knowing the country's history

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Kyase(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
onee smiley
when you are ready for business, let me know

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kyase:
when you are ready for business, let me know
is their stil killing by g...a gang in katsina alla.
Me am So scared d last time
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
LegitHustler:
[s][/s]

Oga we all know how middlebelt killed us during the civil war. We still remember how the stopped travelers who were running from the north during 1967 and were killed in benue. Ur govt abolished history in school because of that

1) You don't "know" jackshit, cos you weren't there.
2) Even if it happened, you have to be the most hateful, spiteful person to internalize that bitterness almost 50 years after the civil war.
This is what disgusts me about you hateful creatures: that even your parents aren't this hateful. My father was a teenager raised in Onitsha through the civil war, and my mum was a young girl and they both remember the brutality of it. As are many people from their generation. The irony is that it is not the generation of my father that are most bitter about the war. It is young people who were born looooong after the war who know absolutely nothing about it, but bear even more grudges about the war than their parents and grandparents. Because they radicalize themselves with so much hatred that they have to find a reason to justify that hatred. Hence foolish threads like this gloating about the misfortune of Middle Belters even though the pathetic cowards gloating would do nothing but cry, weep, grieve and run when herdsmen come to their villages to murder, pillage and destroy.

I would ignore many of you people, but Igbos like you who sit down on the internet typing hateful rubbish that they wouldn't dare say in real life to other tribes they like to insult are dangerous to many innocent Igbos doing their business all across the country. Those innocent ones would bear the brunt of the hate you give while you sit down typing chestbeating nonsense on your phone. Please, move on with your lives and cure yourself of the useless resentments you carry around with you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Kyase(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
is their stil killing by g...a gang in katsina alla.
Me am So scared d last time
you better stop lying, the end is here
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Naajjii:

I have not seen a coward like them. They can't compete with Aboki who are less educated due to their wickedness and greed. They keep crying marginasation more than minority tribes. If Igbo candidates come out of APC and PDP as president both parties will lose presidential election that tells you how Nigerians see them.
mumu dey ar talking of standard of living u ar bringing politics

Politics is wat u Pple boast all beggars,almajiri ,terrorist ,now buhari is president is he putting food on ur table no..

You av been ruling since 1900, and ur place is filled wt gross poverty and death. U ar just relevant because of politics shame

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kyase:
shut up kyase ..

I experienced hell last yr in zaki biam ,wen i was doing business transaction!
Dont ever call me a liar next time!
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kyase:
Yes ur brother G & gang want 2 end benue
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
mumu dey ar talking of standard of living u ar bringing politics

Politics is wat u Pple boast all beggars,almajiri ,terrorist ,now buhari is president is he putting food on ur table no..

You av been ruling since 1900, and ur place is filled wt gross poverty and death. U ar just relevant because of politics shame
Look at this fraudster, am a Middlebelter my place is way better than your erosion inflicted environment filled with Red mud all over the places. You can never rule Nigeria because your race is Inferior.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by ElsonMorali: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
LegitHustler:
[s][/s]

[s]fulani army were the ones responsible for the deaths in niger-delta Asaba massacre we still remember, the fulani army even went ahead to wear biafran army uniforms to kill innocent people in niger-delta. The govt abolished history in primary and secondary schools tell me how can one be a good citizen without knowing the country's history[/s]

When exactly did government abolish history from primary and secondary schools? Can you furnish us with a date?

I see that you've been availing yourself with the wrong kind of history.

Do you think that if the federal soldiers wanted to wipe out Igbos during the war they couldn't have?

After Ojukwu fled with his tail between his legs, what stopped the Nigerian troops from shooting every Igbo at sight?

Go and rear the book titled " the tragedy of victory" written by someone who had a firsthand knowledge of how it went down during the civil war.

While Biafran soldiers decapitated captured Nigerian soldiers, Nigerian soldiers on the other hand, kept the captured Biafran soldiers alive and recruited those who wanted to fight on Nigerian side.

I am saying all of these to let you know that talking about Fulani soldiers and Hausa soldiers like as if they armies of different countries doesn't make sense.

I won't argue with you much, go ask people of the old Midwest region how far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Aren't you going to go out there and snatch some people's husbands today?
sharap!
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Your writing is really terrible. I can't understand a thing hence, I can't contribute.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by BaluBalu: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Are you igbo people cursed to chestbeat all the time?
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Kyase(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Westaslave2:
shut up kyase ..

I experienced hell last yr in zaki biam ,wen i was doing business transaction!
Dont ever call me a liar next time!
What business and what was the caused of the "hell"

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by pointblank247(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
tysontim:
What goes around comes around, having said they we should sympathize
hmmmm there is no sympathy for the wicked after all I believe in Moses, meaning an eye for an eye
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by pointblank247(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
BaluBalu:
Are you igbo people cursed to chestbeat all the time?
ozu nwulu anwu
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by pointblank247(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Your writing is really terrible. I can't understand a thing hence, I can't contribute.

no wonder
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
How do you expect som1 4rm the middle belt to like an igbo person after telling them that they deserve whats befalling them and its karma.. This is the prayer u have to offer to peope u travel to their place and do business with peacefuly. I noticed u wer calling out the apc in ur post. That means u re posting this on ur own personal view because of ur hate 4 the party. No open minded person will channel its issues like that to a national crisis that have started years b4 the political party was formed. I must say i am disappointed.

am sure u re one of those people that was telling everybody that buhari is jubril and the army was injecting people with ebola virus in the south east. Shame..

the fact that the middle belt does not support ur biafra dosent mean u should be sentimental about issues they are facing.

if tiv or idoma people no like igbo i swear u wont be buying and selling yams 4rm der.

5 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by madmohamed(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Shekochild:

This is the disgusting thing we hear any time people are corrected. You guys keep saying english is not my language... But do you know that back in the days of colonial rule white missionaries were able to learn the languages of locals perfectly and even translate bible for them. I remember a friend from jos who told me about the berom bible that was translated by a white man who was so proficient in the language. Thus, saying that english is not your language is the reason we are justify to speak or write incorrect english is more than just a flimzy excuse. No baby on earth was born speaking any language fluently. We all learned whatever language we are fluent in today. Even your so called mother tongue was learned and not inborn. Or Did you start speaking Igbo the day you were born just because it is your language?
If you say we should promote our local dialect, i will agree with you. But saying we can write wrong english because it is not our language is a sign of ignorance...
then don't take it too far, is like if someone or if I don't know English I'm stupid
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by madmohamed(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
rapid101:
my broda I tire for dis pple nd English, it like if u no sabi d English u b dead person

I don't jst understand we Nigerians
some of them can't even speak any Nigerian language if u tel them to but they want me to speak white man language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" / Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.