Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (16249 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Naajjii:

Go and check history then you will know the karma. As far as we are concerned in my region we are contented people ,we are contented with life even though we have a general african problem of development but we will never kill our wives and kids for money ritual like you people. If creating baby factory for rituals, armed robbery, drugs and concaine selling, cheating people scaming people, producing fake drugs to hospitals and pharmacies etc which are responsible for the wealth in your land are things you are proud of,we will never pray for such in our land..Why is it that your region is not attractive to other tribes? 80% of your money are obtained in a dubious manner.You are the one that suffered Karma and curently suffering from karma because Nigerians are running away from you. Even close people to you like some Niger delta people are running from you. Look at your land erosion all over the places you dont even have land and good roads in your place. Benue state or Kogi state is almost 4 out of your 5 states combined.You thinks its all about Building storey building and buying cars that matters, its contentment that matters which you people lack.
This primitive goat thinks because he sees igbos selling drugs in pharmacies they are the ones who produce the drug. Illiteracy is a disease.
Your "contentment" is being poverty ridden out of laziness and having no idea of how to hustle and envying those who do calling them greedy. I, like most civilized people, prefer storey buildings and cars to that.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ikechu12:

I rarely log on anymore cause I've lost interest in this waste of space forum but I had to log in when I saw this to let you know you are legit speaking my mind.

Personally, I don't even think it's middle belt only but Niggeria in general. Let's look at it shall we. If we add all the death in Nigeria including Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, accidents, etc, the amount died have surpassed the amount of Igbos killed during the biafra war. Now we look at the government, they tried every fucking way, shape and forum to impoverish Igbo and keep us as ratchet as it can get yet in just 50 years, Igbos pulled ourselves out of the gutter and rebuild everything destroyed despite that shithole doing everything it can to subdue it. Yet that shithole is more than a 100 years ago and it's still in the same spot the British left them ( I'm even being nice in this cause that shithole sure as hell pushed itself backwards). Let's not forget the policy they did after the war to improvise the igbo people, hell even the fucking money UN gave to rebuild the areas destroyed by the war, that worthless piece of shit nation used it in North and South West and pocketed the remaining saying Bleep you to SE and SS that was actually affected by the war. Now look it, their people are so fucking ratchet that they stay begging the "4th class citizens" for money. I laughed my fucking ass off during the whole protest against alms to Northern beggers. The comments I saw from the Northerners had me weak...so called 1st class and king makers crying because the ones they love to hate refuse to give them money. What had me weak about the whole shit was indeed the karma. Wtf they are doing was wtf their leaders wanted to make Igbos as after the war. That's the hilarious shit about the whole thing.

I personally believe that all the spirits of Igbo killed during biafra war are definitely still in Niggeria doing some heavy damage hence that shithole seems to getting worse with each passing day. I'm sorry but there's no way in hell a nation can be that bleeped up with no possibly evidence of improvement in the near future if it's not cursed. Niggeria is in every way, shape and form CURSED to the max and I fucking love it. I find the whole thing hilarious.
Yet a good number think to continue hating igbos is the way to salvage the country. I keep telling them Nigeria will remain a mockery till an igbo man rules it and the curse is lifted. Its obvious.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Naajjii: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
princfred:
This primitive goat thinks because he sees igbos selling drugs in pharmacies they are the ones who produce the drug. Illiteracy is a disease.
Your "contentment" is being poverty ridden out of laziness and having no idea of how to hustle and envying those who do calling them greedy. I, like most civilized people, prefer storey buildings and cars to that.
Lol make money at all cost without conscience people. Why is it that 60% of you can't live on your territory? You are all over here on our land. You produce fake drugs and distribute to hospitals and pharmacies with fake label on it thereby endangering the public health just because of money, sometimes people in emergency situation unaware will go and buy such drugs. What is the difference between this fake drugs thing you people are engaged in and fulani herdsmen?
You repackage substandard tires as new unsuspecting drivers buy it on their cars what is the difference between this and fulani herdsmen, are you not the same thing ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by AnalQueenluci: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
I Wont iNsult u
i hear u
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by payosehtor(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Westaslave2:
"peoples" supu :DD

In 2015 tiv people said they are all fulanis just 2 spite igbos ,always reminding us of d fact they did 1967 genocide
so you are bold to mention Tiv? and you are a woman? are you an Ipobian or is there no character difference between ipob and an igbo? are you guys not done with this your Yoruba ? must you make every other tribe your enemies,? what do you stand to gain with all this? what a blatant lie to say Tiv man caring cattle? you doing your tribe no good at all.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by payosehtor(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I know about gboko, it's true
see another one. you doing your tribe no good at all
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by payosehtor(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
ElsonMorali:

What truth?

All you've done here is to mock a dying people for antagonizing you.

Are you not aware that the killer herdsmen are also active in parts of Anambra state?

You probably don't know that terrorism is a national emergency and we should all join hands to fight it instead of mocking some people because they are losing loved ones.

How many times have the indigenes of Jos actually risen up to kill Igbo people? Or have the Benue people ever killed Igbos?

Look at your post and tell me how you want a Birom or Angas or Monatehl person to like an Igbo after reading that?

You see that you make enemies everywhere you go by yourselves?
don't mi

the love to hate

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by payosehtor(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I am always on the side of truth.

You need to ask yourself something, if everybody hates me, shouldn't I sit down and ask myself, "why do people hate me?".

Is the Igbo tribe the only tribe that God has blessed in Nigeria or Africa? Are you saying that because you think God has blessed the Igbo tribe, other tribes are cursed?

Apart from the core North, where else have Igbos been killed in Nigeria?

You are comparing the Igbos's situation with that of the Jews and Germans. You need to read history again. If Igbo are killed the way the Germans massacred Jews, there won't be anybody left in the Igbo tribe.

There are lots of Igbos living comfortably and doing business in Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan and Lagos to mention a few. They have their Ezes (kings) installed in Yoruba land and nobody is making noise.

What most of you do not realize is that Igbo need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Igbos.

Are you aware that all the 5 states of the east are not up to Oyo state and Osun state in square meters?

Your brother Nnamdi KANU, three years ago was urging your people to donate so that he can buy weapons to destroy Nigeria. He encouraged Igbo to kill any Yoruba and Hausa people they came across. He told Igbos not to attend churches headed by Yorubas and he insulted those that did. All these are on video and audio tapes. This is one of the reason why the world will not queue behind Nnamdi KANU to actualize Biafra.

Take what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying about other tribes and what we read here from Igbo forum users like you and do you still wonder why people don't like you guys?

Even if you get your Biafra, have you forgotten that you'll be neighbours to Nigeria in the same West Africa? Or are you all planning to move to Israel to join the director?

Nnamdi KANU has poked the bear. He has made the other tribes hate Igbos more. If other tribes decided to start killing Igbo today, where is Nnamdi Kanu? In Israel or the UK. Do you think he will remember you his sister?

If you are living at the mercy of your hosts why are you calling other people's ancestral home "no man's land"?

Kadang kadang o.
tomorrow they will say Benue should be part of the abstract republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by CrtlAltDel: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Ikechu12:

No doubt this idiot is Yoruba. Always love dragging others into "they hate Igbos only.". It is kind of how in every YouTube video of flavor this Afonja demonsvare constantly in the comment box wailing on how other Africans are complimenting Igbos. It's always so pathetic reading that shit. You people are truly the most disgusting things ever known to men. One your ass isn't aware Africans hate you entire Niggerians irrespective of the tribe. Majority of my friends are other Africans and I've yet to meet one that has any ounce of love of your shitholans; not one. One of my closest friend is from Cameroon and for some reason best known to him and don't care enough to know, he and his sister despise you people with all passion they got and the tribe they hate the most is definitely not Igbos and truly I don't blame them. I despise y'all Niggas too

Ahahahaha.....see this special breed Igbo nigga.....heheheheheh....I am sure all your other African “friends” adores Igbos/Biafrans more than Nigerian niggas. Little wonder they are being killed in their large number in SA, Indonesia etc

Choi, truly....many are mad but few are roaming the street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Ategberoson(m): 5:17am On Mar 16, 2019
madmohamed:
what is wrong with you .buhari don't even know how to write his name but he is ur president. You are taking like English is your language .how many white man can speak your language , Russia and China don't know what is English see where they are today ,go and sit down

how can you make this foolish statement even the dog in your house won't believe this?

FYI, English is our general language and it was stated here that anyone posting or commenting must make accurate sentences. so what are u defending exactly
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by madmohamed(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2019
Ategberoson:

how can you make this foolish statement even the dog in your house won't believe this?

FYI, English is our general language and it was stated here that anyone posting or commenting must make accurate sentences. so what are u defending exactly
4k off.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by QuotaSystem: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2019
What a thread cheesy

So the Igbos have now turned on their once loved "middle belt" who were too anxious to disown the core north and align with the south. I remember when one Jos dude was daily attacking the North on this forum to the cheers of his ipob audience. Lol wish I could remember his moniker.

Now the converted Agatu campaigners and global agitators are spitting and dancing on the graves of the innocent victims they once pretended to care about and agitate for. They have also typically forgotten they will still need this 'middle belt' support in future elections.

This particular set of Igbos that are rejoicing over the blood of middle beltans which "has made ndigbo not hear am" are just as evil, heartless, callous and cold-blooded as the satanic killer herdsmen that killed them and terrorized the NC and beyond. Argue with your phone.

"MIDDLE BELT' Good morning ooo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2019
payosehtor:
so you are bold to mention Tiv? and you are a woman? are you an Ipobian or is there no character difference between ipob and an igbo? are you guys not done with this your Yoruba ? must you make every other tribe your enemies,? what do you stand to gain with all this? what a blatant lie to say Tiv man caring cattle? you doing your tribe no good at all.
strong ipobian wt a burning heart
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:
What a thread cheesy

So the Igbos have now turned on their once loved "middle belt" who were too anxious to disown the core north and align with the south. I remember when one Jos dude was daily attacking the North on this forum to the cheers of his ipob audience. Lol wish I could remember his moniker.

Now the converted Agatu campaigners and global agitators are spitting and dancing on the graves of the innocent victims they once pretended to care about and agitate for. They have also typically forgotten they will still need this 'middle belt' support in future elections.

This particular set of Igbos that are rejoicing over the blood of middle beltans which "has made ndigbo not hear am" are just as evil, heartless, callous and cold-blooded as the satanic killer herdsmen that killed them and terrorized the NC and beyond. Argue with your phone.

Stop clowning. BTW, why are you not writing your usual bold letters like a raving lunatic?

Anyway, the middle belt is such a dumbass tool in the hands of the fulanis. Fulanis attack and sack them from homes yet, they would never stop calling Igbos. Not even one of them has said a word about fulanis. I'm wondering the kinda duress y'all placed these people under, loooool.

And you, why is your dumbass not saying a word about your marauding cowjockeys, going around slaughtering people in their sleep? Hassan kastina in 1966, claimed fulanis were not Igbos, who went around killing people in their sleep, so what changed? Heck, I don't even know why Nigerians don't give it to y'all like you want it. Everybody has blood flowing in their veins and, everybody bleeds. Just a matter of time and many Nigerians would turn against y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by adelee777: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2019
Have you guys ever asked yourselves why is it that Ibos are universally hated in Nigeria?
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by QuotaSystem: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

[s]Stop clowning. BTW, why are you not writing your usual bold letters like a raving lunatic?

Anyway, the middle belt is such a dumbass tool in the hands of the fulanis. Fulanis attack and sack them from homes yet, they would never stop calling Igbos. Not even one of them has said a word about fulanis. I'm wondering the kinda duress y'all placed these people under, loooool.

And you, why is your dumbass not saying a word about your marauding cowjockeys, going around slaughtering people in their sleep? Hassan kastina in 1966, claimed fulanis were not Igbos, who went around killing people in their sleep, so what changed? Heck, I don't even know why Nigerians don't give it to y'all like you want it. Everybody has blood flowing in their veins and, everybody bleeds. Just a matter of time and many Nigerians would turn against y'all.[/s]

Shut the f.uck up you shameless, soulless beast angry

Continue with your dance on the graves of middle belters. You are no better than the killer herdsmen you pretend to condemn. Hypocrite.

Are you not a Nigerian? Why not start the bloodfest? Empty coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2019
Naajjii:
Lol make money at all cost without conscience people. Why is it that 60% of you can't live on your territory? You are all over here on our land. You produce fake drugs and distribute to hospitals and pharmacies with fake label on it thereby endangering the public health just because of money, sometimes people in emergency situation unaware will go and buy such drugs. What is the difference between this fake drugs thing you people are engaged in and fulani herdsmen?
You repackage substandard tires as new unsuspecting driers buy it on their cars what is the difference between this and fulani herdsmen, are you not the same thing ?
Without the drugs igbos sell, diseases will ravage your communities like in the far north where igbos are not staying much and nationwide epidemics will break out but you live in huts calling them inferior and envy those wanting and living in storey building from proceeds of their hard work. Even fulani find you soo stupid for your mumu logic as they recognize their state and ask for alms..

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Shut the f.uck up you shameless, soulless beast angry

Continue with your dance on the graves of middle belters. You are no better than the killer herdsmen you pretend to condemn. Hypocrite.

Are you not a Nigerian? Why not start the bleedfest? Empty coward.

You're a despicable cowjockey.

When have you seen say a word about the dead? I could careless anyway. Y'all killed my people cos of fossil oil. Folks from the middle belt and the core north orchestrated the July 1966 coup, 250 Army officers from the Eastern region were killed. The notorious Paul Dickson, who laid siege at that Ikeja airport is Idoma from Benue.

Fck y'all, your batula knotting mom included. If you really care about the middle belt peeps then, stop funding the marauding Fulani herdsmen. The middle belt peeps helped y'all execute the civil war and, this is how you pay them back, loooooool.

Moronic people.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2019
adelee777:
Have you guys ever asked yourselves why is it that Ibos are universally hated in Nigeria?

You should ask yourself if Igbos really care about your emotions, looooool.
Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by QuotaSystem: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You're a despicable cowjockey.

When have you seen say a word about the dead? I could careless anyway. Y'all killed my people cos of fossil oil. Folks from the middle belt and the core north orchestrated the July 1966 coup, 250 Army officers from the Eastern region were killed. The notorious Paul Dickson, who laid siege at that Ikeja airport is Idoma from Benue.

Fck y'all, your batula knotting mom included. If you really care about the middle belt peeps then, stop funding the marauding Fulani herdsmen. The middle belt peeps helped y'all execute the civil war and, this is how you pay them back, loooooool.

Moronic people.

Lol another panty sniffing keyboard warrior on the loose.

I love my momma too much to let another bitter love-deprived hypocrite still crying over an ass whooping his ancestors received 50 years ago for trying to get outta line make me start throwing punchless e-mud on cyberspace.

Like I said if you're not just another border chasing gutless skirt wearing coward, start the bleed fest in the streets like you said and learn why your elders never want to hear of another war.

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by BMedia: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2019
princfred:
Without the drugs igbos sell, diseases will ravage your communities like in the far north where igbos are not staying much and nationwide epidemics will break out but you live in huts calling them inferior and envy those wanting and living in storey building from proceeds of their hard work. Even fulani find you soo stupid for your mumu logic as they recognize their state and ask for alms..

Keep quiet you're not exposed.

How come HIV is highest in SS/SE with all the so called drugs?

Stop saying what you don't know this is Kano.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2019
adelee777:
Because primitive blacks have unbridled envy for successful "strangers" so hype their negatives, perceived and real, not minding what greater good is done by them.

Igbos make no permanent enemies. If people are conscionable igbos like them irrespective of tribe. In any case, they will be sincere so you know when they like you or whatever they feel no wishy washy. That's what it takes to be good business men.

5 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

Keep quiet you're not exposed.

Stop saying what you don't know this is Kano.
There is government owned storey buildings and infrastructure in every state especially built with oil money.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2019
payosehtor:
see another one. you doing your tribe no good at all
increase d hate n increase ur extinction nonsense

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by BMedia: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2019
princfred:
Because primitive blacks have unbridled envy for successful "strangers" so hype their negatives, perceived and real, not minding what greater good is done by them.

Igbos make no permanent enemies. If people are conscionable igbos like them irrespective of tribe. In any case, they will be sincere so you know when they like you or whatever they feel no wishy washy. That's what it takes to be good business men.

Dangote is the most successful black man. He makes his money in "strange" land, why is he not hated by all?

I don't see your point.

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2019
payosehtor:
tomorrow they will say Benue should be part of the abstract republic
As it is now ,most of u ar moslem
N we dont want u

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2019
CrtlAltDel:

Ahahahaha.....see this special breed Igbo nigga.....heheheheheh....I am sure all your other African “friends” adores Igbos/Biafrans more than Nigerian niggas. Little wonder they are being killed in their large number in SA, Indonesia etc

Choi, truly....many are mad but few are roaming the street.

d same jealousy ,
Any worthless tribe wl kill dem but not japan ,china

U said indonesia who is a useless country ,luk at lazy south africa luk at u yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by BMedia: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2019
princfred:
There is government owned storey buildings and infrastructure in every state especially built with oil money.

Is the inferior infrastructure in the south east not also government built? Can you compare the roads and bridges to the north if we are talking about only govt infrastructure?

I did my service in Aba. I know what I'm saying.

Who told you there are no private estates, mansions and rich areas in the North too?

See why I said you're not exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by Westaslave2(f): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:
What a thread cheesy

U ar nt wise ,
D question is if not 4 fulani wl dey remember south ,
I thread d part of justice .
See evil criticise it not wen it comes 2 u

2 Likes

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

Dangote is the most successful black man. He makes his money in "strange" land, why is he not hated by all?

I don't see your point.
Dangote is one man not an ethnic group. Try to keep up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by princfred(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2019
BMedia:

Is the inferior infrastructure in the south east not also government built? Can you compare the roads and bridges to the north if we are talking about only govt infrastructure?

I did my service in Aba. I know what I'm saying.

Who told you there are no private estates, mansions and rich areas in the North too?

See why I said you're not exposed.
You suffer from poor comprehension and deceptive delusional deflection. You are talking of government built storey building.You are talking of North where most private estates are built by greedy northerners who looted oil money while accusing igbos of being greedy. Are those what am talking about?

1 Like

Re: Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol another panty sniffing keyboard warrior on the loose.

I love my momma too much to let another bitter love-deprived hypocrite still crying over an ass whooping his ancestors received 50 years ago for trying to get outta line make me start throwing punchless e-mud on cyberspace.

Like I said if you're not just another border chasing gutless skirt wearing coward, start the bleed fest in the streets like you said and learn why your elders never want to hear of another war.

An impoverished cowjockey wants to come at me, loooooool? Such insolence. You don't talk back at me when I cuss your hungry arse.

Man, I'll smack your turbaned head - confine your aggression to your jungle. If you come to me in real life, I'll put a gat in your putrid mouth. And fck you, Igbos died in the 60s but, since 2010 - there's no day we don't hear about cowjockeys killing themselves, looooool. And you don't talk about my mom - you effing despicable pauper, looooool.

Man, bring it on. We want another war. Tell your incestuous Mohammed that this is 2019 not 1967.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Buhari Hiked Electricity Tariff Three Times In 5 Years / Anti-Party: PDP In Dilemma Over Wike, Others / FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.