Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle (37265 Views)

Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Breakingfamous: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
People often tell stories of how some diabolic women get juju to lock up their husbands and charm them so as to be able to control their husbands.

People often see such stories as fairy tales.

But it could be real?

A Nigerian Instagram comedian, Dancer and actor, WEIRD GANG, shared this video of a lady advertising how women can control their husbands and tie them up to so as to remote control them.

Weird Gang who shared the video advised men to be careful so as not to be charmed, tied and locked up inside a bottle and become their wives or girlfriends 'mumu'.

ThefamousNaija reports that the lady while doing the 'tie my husband' advert advised women who don't want to leave their cheating husbands, women in abusive marriages that don't want to leave, to get the new product and tie, lock up their husbands to do their bidding....

The lady said she opened the new business on Facebook and admonished women whose husbands bring disgrace to them to buy the 'lock up husband' bottle.

Watch the video below.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/how-to-lock-up-your-husband-in-bottle.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Una go lock una selves.... cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Chiprince007(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Well ladies do this at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
This one weak me oooooo.... Watch your husband steps through bottle chai don't be surprised if you see Aisha buying it to watch buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chiprince007:
Well ladies do this at your own risk
lolzzz womanizer spotted

25 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Chiprince007(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
kingemzy5:

lolzzz womanizer spotted
Oga calm down na.. Don't jump into conclusion fast. I'm just imagining how the husband would be like a toy. The marriage would not be really interesting

17 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by faithfull18(f): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by delugajackson: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
This is nothing new. Even their pastors and prophets have been teaching them how to tie down their men through diabolical assignments. Go to Efak Satan in Calabar and see how women in troops are patronizing diabolical items on a day to day.

There's one they rub on their faces now, if you're not a man with a strong spirit, you will definately fall for them. Is it the ones they tie on their waists and ankles? Or the one they rub on their kitty-kat that once you enter, you instantly forget your wife and children? Or the ones they put in their food known as "kõp nór mi" in Efik parlance roughly translated as 'hear from me alone.'

This is their way of establishing dominance and keeping men in control to always do their bidding. They drain their victims of all their finances and render them useless. That's why when you see a man that refuses to care for his wife and children, the reasons are not far-fetched. Women are very desperate these days and men need to be very careful.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by lilmax(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
smh

as if we cannot lock those that want to lock us for cheating in a bottle

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by chuks34(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
witches everywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Tamarapetty(f): 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ode
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin mad women all around me

Come and sell your verified website and Adsense to me
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Tupacc: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Asaro
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by myettiallah: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Fgh
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Ayoswit(f): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin, all these oloshos turned actress are guilty of this. They tie other women husbands and live flamboyant life.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by cerowo(f): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
lol, this one is strong
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by MZEE01: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ladies listen, not looking good is a turn off for men. For e.g; Some ladies can be on one rapper for years without care.

Instead of locking your husband in a bottle because he cheats, you need to first find out why he cheats. You will realize that you are already that lacking beautiful magic, that magic that invited him close to you before the marriage.

I expect every lady to have individuality in terms of intelligently hacking her husband's desires. Find out his real needs as well as his perceived needs.

Like me, for example, I do not find ladies who wear make-ups attractive. This might be wild but that is me. This might not be a need, but that is what i perceive does not work for my soul.

Do not buy that evil lock-inside-bottle advice. That is evil. Instead, Lock him inside, eat him up and ignite that low fire in him.

Disclaimer: advice not for people under the age of 18

18 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by DBossNG(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: World without end. Amen.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by 1miccza: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even their pastors and prophets have been teaching them how to tie down their men through diabolical assignments. Go to Efak Satan in Calabar and see how women in troops are patronizing diabolical items on a day to day.

There's one they rub on their faces now, if you're not a man with a strong spirit, you will definately fall for them. Is it the ones they tie on their waists and ankles? Or the one they rub on their kitty-kat that once you enter, you instantly forget your wife and children? Or the ones they put in their food known as "kõp nór mi" in Efik parlance roughly translated as 'hear from me alone.'

This is their way of establishing dominance and keeping men in control to always do their bidding. They drain their victims of all their finances and render them useless. That's why when you see a man that refuses to care for his wife and children, the reasons are not far-fetched. Women are very desperate these days and men need to be very careful.

Na wa na God go save us oo

8 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by hisexcellency34: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Onyioshi, Onyi ara, Onyi beribe
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by mamatwiny(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:

Have you been there? You seem to know too much abt the place

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Jobscooper: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
I SALUTE YOU OOO
delugajackson:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Coalition9ja: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by newoffer: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
no be only lock na buckle. go ask d people who don lock men before . he no dey work.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by esanmantruth: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
One of our mistake in life is to take correction from wrong people. Who nor get husband Dey advise you how to destroy your marriage. Carry on you go use your hand pack Comot join her for street work

19 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by MarianaTrench: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
angry
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by DMerciful(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
No woman can lock a man who doesn't want to be locked!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Tupacc: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:

All these things are what I’ve somtimes seen in Movies. So they’re happening for real? shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Different Types Of Neighbours. Which Is Yours? / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.