Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle (37250 Views)

Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Married Women,how Did You Cope With Your Cheating Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
No problem, Any woman who wants to Tie me up is wellcomed to do so, grin she will still untie me when she becomes tired of tying me. She will have to follow me Around were ever i go To tie me up, when me and my Customers Smoke 2 kilo of Ganja in her house. she will Realise Eventually that she has tied The wrong Mad man up grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by privaldo: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
That is why I always say "MARRY NIGERIAN WOMEN AT YOUR OWN RISK"
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by WILDBLOGO(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
We have gotten so engrossed in politics and we have forgotten about other problems in our society.
#WitchesOnTheIncrease

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even their pastors and prophets have been teaching them how to tie down their men through diabolical assignments. Go to Efak Satan in Calabar and see how women in troops are patronizing diabolical items on a day to day.

There's one they rub on their faces now, if you're not a man with a strong spirit, you will definately fall for them. Is it the ones they tie on their waists and ankles? Or the one they rub on their kitty-kat that once you enter, you instantly forget your wife and children? Or the ones they put in their food known as "kõp nór mi" in Efik parlance roughly translated as 'hear from me alone.'

This is their way of establishing dominance and keeping men in control to always do their bidding. They drain their victims of all their finances and render them useless. That's why when you see a man that refuses to care for his wife and children, the reasons are not far-fetched. Women are very desperate these days and men need to be very careful.
You expect me to believe this backwards story? Do you even have Any proof to back up this Ridiculous claim?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Truefaith: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
nb[b][/b]
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
esanmantruth:
One of our mistake in life is to take correction from wrong people. Who nor get husband Dey advise you how to destroy your marriage. Carry on you go use your hand pack Comot join her for street work
It's Ironically Bizzare. Some Ignorant gullibles will still believe that Rubbish.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Tupacc: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmm.

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:

All these things are what I’ve somtimes seen in Movies. So they’re happening for real? shocked
Don't tell me you believe this crap, Are there any proof that it happened?

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by BABANGBALI: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
folake4u no go try this with your husband o
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by enomakos(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
God will deliver us men
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Martin0(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
gypsey:
You expect me to believe this backwards story? Do you even have Any proof to back up this Ridiculous claim?

Nigerians too dey believe lies ar nor know why,anyway Na them sabi oo
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Martin0:

Nigerians too dey believe lies ar nor know why,anyway Na them sabi oo
Na fools dey believe dis kin yeye story.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Tupacc: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
gypsey:
Don't tell me you believe this crap, Are there any proof that it happened?

No bro. Just a mouth say
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by turischool(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:
This is nothing new. Even their pastors and prophets have been teaching them how to tie down their men through diabolical assignments. Go to Efak Satan in Calabar and see how women in troops are patronizing diabolical items on a day to day.

There's one they rub on their faces now, if you're not a man with a strong spirit, you will definately fall for them. Is it the ones they tie on their waists and ankles? Or the one they rub on their kitty-kat that once you enter, you instantly forget your wife and children? Or the ones they put in their food known as "kõp nór mi" in Efik parlance roughly translated as 'hear from me alone.'

This is their way of establishing dominance and keeping men in control to always do their bidding. They drain their victims of all their finances and render them useless. That's why when you see a man that refuses to care for his wife and children, the reasons are not far-fetched. Women are very desperate these days and men need to be very careful.

So true
Most especially the elderly ones

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
delugajackson:

I can confirm this to be true. I think the market is called Watt market and the segment of the market is dedicated for ritualists items and juju stuff.

In my days at Malabor, I stumbled into that axis of the market and all jazz items are on full display.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by slowice(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
So that's how our nollywood oloshos ve managed to own mansions and exotic cars while their male counterparts re still paying rents in 2bedroom flat praying for industry breakthrough. Fear women

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by RTSC: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
You wan tie down person pikin? Just because you marry am.
Pikin wey mama don suffer on top before you see chance marry am.

na Holy Ghost fire go burn you

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by MobilityExpress: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Somebody should just lock the bloody moderator that banned me for 2 weeks inside bottle and throw it away in the ocean grin
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Naaaaa.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:

All these things are what I’ve somtimes seen in Movies. So they’re happening for real? shocked
That account is a known troll. Don't fall for his fake posts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by BookEditor(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pls this is definitely not a good advice. It's harmful to women. Pls people should look for her username on Instagram or anywhere she is and report her so that she can be banned. This type of woman will break homes and destroy men's destinies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Breakingfamous:
People often tell stories of how some diabolic women get juju to lock up their husbands and charm them so as to be able to control their husbands.

People often see such stories as fairy tales.

But it could be real?

A Nigerian Instagram comedian, Dancer and actor, WEIRD GANG, shared this video of a lady advertising how women can control their husbands and tie them up to so as to remote control them.

Weird Gang who shared the video advised men to be careful so as not to be charmed, tied and locked up inside a bottle and become their wives or girlfriends 'mumu'.

ThefamousNaija reports that the lady while doing the 'tie my husband' advert advised women who don't want to leave their cheating husbands, women in abusive marriages that don't want to leave, to get the new product and tie, lock up their husbands to do their bidding....

The lady said she opened the new business on Facebook and admonished women whose husbands bring disgrace to them to buy the 'lock up husband' bottle.

Watch the video below.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/how-to-lock-up-your-husband-in-bottle.html

Blatant lies.

U can't lock anyone in a bottle n control them with remote control. It's a side effect of having a useless movie industry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chiprince007:

Oga calm down na.. Don't jump into conclusion fast. I'm just imagining how the husband would be like a toy. The marriage would not be really interesting

Those things are impossible.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by hollywater: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
No that same woman when want to be president?Miss terrorisim.
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by BabbanBura(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
cerowo:
lol, this one is strong

What's the meaning of Cerowo?
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Macon1212: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tupacc:
Asaro

Elepo rederede
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by 7victor(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Adedeji1993:
Somebody should please help me. Am on the verge of failing my exams. I don't want to loose my admission pls
What kind of help do you need?
Re: Lady Blasted For Teaching Nigerian Women How To Lock Cheating Husbands In Bottle by Martin0(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
gypsey:
Na fools dey believe dis kin yeye story.

hahahahahahahah chai Naija grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.