Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters (4368 Views)

Wike: Atiku Warns Supporters Against Harmful Utterances / Updated: Watch Moment Police Invade Church, Arrest Uche Nwosu / Nnamdi Kanu's Foolishness Led To His Arrest - Uche Mefor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by chidima2019: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
The candidate of the Action Alliance in the just concluded General Elections in Imo State Mr Uche Nwosu have called on his supporters who he gave vehicles to for campaign purposes to return the vehicles or face police arrest. Uche Nwosu who is contesting the victory of Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha yesterday allegedly held his

Uche Nwosu who is contesting the victory of Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha yesterday allegedly held his coordinators hostage in Government House allegedly over the N10million given each of them to share at the polling units and demanded they return the money given to them since they failed.

The coordinators claimed they gave the money given to them to the people but the people voted who they wanted and there was no way they could return the money since they used it as they were asked to.
Similar reports have also been heard from the APGA Governorship camp of Senator Ifeanyi Ararume who had even before the election threatened to take back cars he had given to his coordinators and supporters if they failed to deliver their booths.

Uche Nwosu and Ararume have both refused to accept the outcome of the election and are both demanding a total cancellation of the election.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/return-my-cars-or-face-police-arrest.html

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by Sikay19(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin

Poor man, he doesn't want to loose at both ends cool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin grin grin laff wan Kee me die..... If he should see his cars complete make i bend

5 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by Chiprince007(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hehehehe. Down with the okoro-hausas

3 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by donstan18: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nigerians are wicked!

They'll collect your money and vote for the person of their choice.

It was an act of Political iberiberism for him to think that people of IMO will vote for him after what that stupid did in IMO state.

He will soon ask people to refund him all the handshakes he gave them during campaign.

9 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by nrexzy: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
They should bring d cars and money back joooor

1 Like

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by Annie939(f): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by bencr7: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oboy o laugh wan kill me

2 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by freeze001(f): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chei! E pain am no be small! COme and take car and money na, yeye

1 Like

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by cr7lomo: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
No one should return sh.it..... It's their dividend of democracy...Whr did he get the money that he was sharing and cars .... what business is he into.... what is the name of his company....stolen imo wealth , simply distributed to the people

3 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by DMerciful(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Make una return him car na! Him dey think how him go settle him sponsors grin

1 Like

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by WenysAD(f): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
Return which cars?? Those cars were bought with the state govt's money

2 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by mungoparks: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Atleast if he sells those cars he will still recover some money, hehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by jflexy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
The Political brostitute doesn't want to lose everything

2 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by PrincessB1(f): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
LWKMD grin grin

My chest o grin

1 Like

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Seems anything that comes in contact with Rochas, his children or something close, gets infected with "Iberiberism"

1 Like

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by nicepoker101(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
They won't return them o. I can assure him that.

1 Like

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by slimfit1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Whoever returned there his or her own car is a fool. Let him show us where he got the money from then you can return it.

2 Likes

Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by mytime24(f): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
U neva chi sham chi grin grin
Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by iammo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol grin
Cars bought with imo state money

Thats why i like sarathief the don, he sent thugs to discipline those that scamed him
Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by jej3013(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by diablos: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
We all know its Roachas Okorohausa who needs his vehicles backgrin The statue building governor has been aggressive lately and must have directed his mumu son-in-law to return his money/vehicles. Such a monumental disgrace grin
Re: Return My Cars Or Face Police Arrest – Uche Nwosu Warns Supporters by Amuocha: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
The first paragraph is inconclusive grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Desperate Politicians Behind Foiled Attack On Enugu INEC Office - Group / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State / Breaking News!!! See The State With The Longest Coastlines With The Oceans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.