Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha (37655 Views)

Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala / Low Turnout: We Have Lost Faith In Buhari And Buratai - Borno People / Onnoghen Suspension: I And Other Lawyers Have Lost Faith In Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Martin0(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Twoclans:
Let me just reserve my comment .
political womangrin
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by newoffer: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Judas Nwanne, You were part of them Oloriburuku
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by kikake: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Okorocha planed political dynasty in Imo state now cries about undemocratic methods.

To bribe people of Owerri zone to effect his political dynasty plan, Okorocha did nearly all his government's development efforts on Owerri zone but used his Orlu zone as footmat, towns and local government areas in Orlu zone deteriorated.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Twoclans(f): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
Martin0:

political womangrin

Look who the cat dragged in cheesy

Marty baby wetin join us pass wetin separate us .Why are you like this grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by cohug: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
see this criminal
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by kelechi84: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
I are a fool, are not among those that brought this calamity upon this country? Why are you now complaining? Your inordinate ambition and greed have messed you up.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Martin0(m): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Twoclans:

Look who the cat dragged in cheesy

Marty baby wetin join us pass wetin separate us .Why are you like this grin

hahahahahahah gringringrin chai you just hang me for up ar sweargrin which kin woman you be sef see just pretend like say u blind oo,grin
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
So this Karma is actually real?

Well is getting them one by one .

Next is who...? T or A
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Mohdhk(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Abegi.... If he has truly lost faith in democracy he shouldn't run 4 any public office but politicians wey sabi change mouth anyhow if you vex go rest
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oshomole to Okorocha: You're a hardened criminal, and you'll die very soon!

Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Guide777(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Rochas, I don clear for your eyes now.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Gkemz: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Iberiberism is imposing yourself or your inlaw upon people when the people dont want you any longer.
But wait a second... Which democracy was he talking about? the one he destroyed in Imo state or the one Buhari is currently destroying in Nigeria
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by walefresh3(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ipob just come here dey wail.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by YourFreedom(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please okorocha should consult his commissioner for happiness. He needs his service now.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by lucianohase(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Stupid okorosomething talking.......
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by zomby(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Look who is talking...I wonder what he thinks about the faith of the Nigerian citizens.

Cry me a river!
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by hysteriabox(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Dan cin kania

Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by ClearFlair: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
BrokenTV:
You did not lost faith in INEC when you rigged yourself in, in 2015 or when Buhari rigged himself in in 2019 abi, Oga abeg carry your load for head and save us of the pity.

Where did Obi go? He went back to sender. grin
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Ndubest123(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
senatepresido:
k[/quoteC]Cry cry baby shame shame shame.[quote author=baratech post=76650225]Lolzzz
You have lost faith in the same Democracy you have been a beneficiary until you lost relevance. Cry cry baby shame shame shame shame
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by hush15: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has dismissed the governorship/state Assembly election in the state as a sham and a mockery of democracy, saying that he has lost confidence in the nation’s democracy.

Okorocha, while addressing a mammoth crowd of aggrieved youths from various parts of the state who paid him a solidarity visit at the Government House, Owerri, accused the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of brazen complicity in the conduct of the exercise.

He warned that the sham, if allowed to prevail, would stultify the nation’s democratic system and promote injustice and iniquity to the highest crescendo.

“It is obvious that INEC in Imo is not guaranteeing us free, fair and credible election because Uche Nwosu, the governorship candidate of the Action Alliance (AA), actually won the election but INEC criminally disbanded electoral officers of the Commission and introduced people from Abia College of Agriculture who arrived in the state at midnight.

They brought people they had been training for weeks in Anambra before the election.”
https://www.independent.ng/ive-lost-confidence-in-nations-democracy-okorocha/

When he was supporting the incompetence, he didn't loose faith in the democracy, they showed him Next level operations and he lost all the faith he ever had... God punish the your fake faith that you had before.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by bizhop01: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Na today okorocha Sabi say the beauty of a woman dey for back?
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Markabsf: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
You will run naked at eke ukwu market. It's just started
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by gr8child(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
What stage of grief is this?
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by nextstep(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nah today?

When you were elected, you had faith... now you're not among those collecting returns, you're lacking in faith. Mtcheew... at least we won't have to worry about statues being erected in Abuja too... grin grin

My happiness would have been complete only if the people also retired that singer-songwriter and dancer from Kogi
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by nextstep(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
YourFreedom:
Please okorocha should consult his commissioner for happiness. He needs his service now.

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by israelmao(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Imo people first lost faith in you.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Agugbadin: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Must Okorocha Lie about the election because his inlaw did not win despite all his rigging antics
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by All4real2: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Okoroawusa is a biggest fool but to God be the glory he will end up losing both governorship and senatorial seet out of selfish and greediness stupid idiot. Foolish man
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by Honor10: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Tinubu will be next surely cheesy grin..nobody rides and tiger and steps down unhurt

all this piglets and their hate for Tinubu, the point is most of u will die before Tinubu. useless tribe
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by All4real2: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
The very first day he stepped into apc was the day he started getting his political carrier wrong
Re: I Have Lost Faith In Nigeria's Democracy - Okorocha by tsannee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,525 Nigerians Killed In Six Weeks Of 2021 / ''You Are A Favorite Of The Press'' - Buhari Jokes With Okowa (Photo) / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.