Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters (40647 Views)

I'm 22 Today (pic) / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / What's Your Opinion? She's 16 And I'm 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
If she really loves you, she won't look at her degree but your worth, so just relax, but the age difference is another thing, not many babes will want to marry younger guys.
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
HEnemona:

Yes,inferiority complex.But sincerely speaking,if you were in his shoes,shey inferiority complex no go catch you ni?

I'm not him

Don't compare me to him.
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sadiqali24:
Hy my friends, I want you to help me out.

I'm an N C E holder but currently in 300l.

There is this lady at my work place(I teach in government school) who is doing her MSc(currently), she profess her love for me and want to marry me and I'm just 22. the thing with women is that they can be intimidated by friends and maybe along the line after giving me so much hope will end up saying, "I'm not her class". your advice is strongly needed please.

At 22yeara, you're too young for marriage. Wait till you're 25years at least.

Also, is this woman submissive?it's a requirement for a successful marriage. That does not mean you are to abuse her. The age Gap and your youth does not make a right mix now especially your youth
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
ShinqRambq:

I think you should marry her,In the days of our fathers,men inherited wives that might be older than them so forget her age But before you guys get married,try to figure out the motive behind this rush for marriage.It is not everyday we see young women like her proposing marriage to Men.
true but is it that Isaiah 4:1 is coming to fulfilment?
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sadiqali24:

There is this lady at my work place(I teach in government school) who is doing her MSc(currently), she profess her love for me and want to marry me and I'm just 22. the thing with women is that they can be intimidated by friends and maybe along the line after giving me so much hope will end up saying, "I'm not her class". your advice is strongly needed please.
if you don't mind, I can give personal advice. Just drop your email so we can connect
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
You have said nothing about whether you like her or not.

Wait till you are older before thinking about a relationship because to me, you are way too young.

I guess she sees you as a responsible and mature guy compared to the older ones that are fooling themselves around in the club of NFA.

1 Like

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
JamaicanLove:

This comment has lightened up my mood today.

Do you know how.many younger guys I've turned down?

I have this fear that, they'll leave me for someone younger or they are just here for golddigging hole drilling
aside your pusssy, what else have you to offer?
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Reeb2244: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mods will push anything to FP.
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by wisdomkid: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Are both of them Ladies?
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by kontra: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

don't be blind with lust, study her well then follow your heart
but take your brain alongside smiley[quote author=aanuoluwami14 post=76651883]
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Teejay13(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2019
Bro, remember age is just a number
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by ogawisdom(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Sadiqali24:

Provided u make more money than her u should be fine

She cant be older than u, more educated than u and also making more money than u, DTS a hatrick against u bro.
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Youngzedd(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Theboss100:
22, 23, 24, 25, 26. 26? And Ure 22. And Ure Talking Abt Marriage. Are U Sure This Guy Did Not Skip The 2nd Phase Of Breast Feeding? Just Thinking.

Op I Think U Should Start Taking Feeding Bottle And Food Flask To School. U Need More Milk And Food Right Nw Than Marriage
U Can Bleep A Lady Deos Nt Give The Criteria To Start Talking Abt Marriage. U Hear

Free the guy. If He's ready, let him marry.

Provided He can take care of himself and the lady, no issues here.

Marriage is for young people not old cargo at 35.

You get badt mouth grin

I commento ma reservo.
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by David160(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Sadiqali24:

she wants to marry you?... Do u want to marry her?
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Haayaa: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=myettiallah post=76656183]
This stupid comment sums up ur life...worthless and aimless..
Pls dont quote me[/quotednt mind the abimal]
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2019
If your love is truly genuine and you both are individual of impeccable character anddescipline then you should be together.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition oras a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by ediko5(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2019
lilmax:
are you a girl or a man? grin
Are you blind?
Can't you read?
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Vulcanheph(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
ShinqRambq:

I think you should marry her,In the days of our fathers,men inherited wives that might be older than them so forget her age But before you guys get married,try to figure out the motive behind this rush for marriage.It is not everyday we see young women like her proposing marriage to Men.
YOU TOO GET SENSE!....
(.somebody should help me put a meme.)
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by MosayA: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ask her, not us.
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by baratech: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Op... Go and make money

1 Like

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by baratech: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Vulcanheph:

YOU TOO GET SENSE!....
(.somebody should help me put a meme.)

Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Akuruoulo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You dey mind him?
This kind people self no qualify to have girlfriend talk less of getting married.
At this tender age, what do he understand about the concert of marriage?
he don't even know what's into
Re: Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters by Revolva(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
@op

Make all these naija gals de decieve you with fake love

For naija no real.love oo just make your money and buy the love

If you think any woman really love you na lie all of them just want to see where they will hang their problem into

You be small boi and you think say na by make bear bear full ur face I laff you

Many young men have been belittled by wrong Relationships

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.