Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (54501 Views)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by kikake: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

freedom from ? if the igala man can survive here, if the kanuris man can survive here , if the youruba man can survive, efik annang. esan. afemai. idoma ngas. birom

if the can all survive here the igbos can.

secessionist 're on thier own. just like nzeogwu I'm a nationalist.

Survival in bondage is your life dream.

Prosperity in liberty is the dream of an average Igbo.

Take your blackmail to the birds of the air.

Naija ain't working, never gonna work.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by focus7: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
kikake:

Fake Igbo.

Go kneel down before Alhaji Gambari.

I trust you, real Igbo men worship Kanu as the lord.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by umarshehu58(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
I KNOW YOU TOO WELL NA, YOU'LL LICK THE ASS OF ANY OBA.
My frnd u sef knw dt sense dy far 4rm u pple
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by kikake: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
focus7:

I trust you, real Igbo men worship Kanu as the lord.

You kneel before Ooni to do what?
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

freedom from ? if the igala man can survive here, if the kanuris man can survive here , if the youruba man can survive, efik annang. esan. afemai. idoma ngas. birom

That’s why we are not the igalas, birom, idoma etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by emmasege: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

And how can a common thief like Tinubu be your leader in the Southwest?
How on earth is Remi Tinubu a deacon still in your Southwest church?
Answer that you dangerous hypocrite!
For your info, Tinubu leads agbero like himself. He does not lead me and neither does he define my "yorubaness"
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by HaryoBamex(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop deceiving ur self

Go and sit down joor
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gforce2019:

Igbo pikins will always display his deceptive attitudes...
I thought your comments will hinge on defending this new Demi-god you have in your region... instead of you defending your Demi-god, you are rigmaroling....
Let me tell you this; SW doesn't have any issue in the way you treat your Demi-god kalled Nnamdi kanu.... what are saying is that , let there be clear demarcation btw your own value system, heritage, land demarcation etc. and our own.... don't encroach in our value system , plz respect us for who we are....

Burger off, you simpleton.
A man kneels down to be prayed for, what is exclusive about it?
Go face what is facing you and quit the jibble-jabble already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Zzyy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nonsense and buhari
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by focus7: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
kikake:

You kneel before Ooni to do what?

Oni is a crown king.

I know you will claim that Kanu is a prince but remember that Oni was a prince before becoming a king and you can't find record of where the Yorubas are trailing him around to kneel before him to lay hand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by ohiku4every1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
god of igbos
amadioha of Igbos
hahahahahaha
this one weak me fa!
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by sharpsecret: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A man who has recently visited the new Biafra office in Isreal has shared a photo of him kneeling before IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Azolike Nonso Afamefuna just shared a photo uploaded by Mike Biafra Obi where he was receiving blessings from his leader and prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Gradually this man has become a real prophet??

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/nigerian-man-knees-down-before-nnamdi-kanu-in-israel-to-receive-blessings-photos
let oyedepo lead u to oduduwa republic first
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Mouthgag: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
frankdoz28:

Lol
Pained osu ipob jew

E pain am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Olugbayi: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
IGBO LEADER IN EXILE !

WHAT A SHAME !

IS THAT HOW TO LEAD YOUR PEOPLE ??
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
noni14:
i laugh in french,
Lack of education has no color.
When ignorance hit you, you become a slave.
Igbos, where art thy thinking cap.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Olugbayi: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

You miss the point, Igbos survived long before Lugard created Nigeria in 1914, they will survive when there is no Nigeria.

The point is if majority of Igbos want to part of Nigeria? That is the question

Okay, I agree

But Mr Okorocha looks set to be your leader in 2023
since Mr Kanu had absconded to Israel .

He will be your good leader in the new Biafra.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
roqrules04:
When did kanu turned to a Pope.
Since He did what the Pope couldn't do.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by nextnear(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
frankdoz28:
Oh! Great one of Israel, anyday I set my foot on Israel, I must kneel before thee to receive my own blessing! God bless Nnamdi KANU.
i understand u, but u don't understand yourself or what you're saying, all i know is that God will deliver you from the hand of the devil.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
snrman:
A prophet that cannot lead his people to the promised land is that 1 a prophet
I laugh in igbo
A human being without brain, is that one a human being?
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by yom2(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:
I'm more igbo than you.

that's how you guys 're in Twitter nd facebook disgracing our tribe.

just see the pic of that sheep kneeling for kanu.

I guess it's you sef. no diff btwn you nd him
is he now a man of God or an evangelist?
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by crixlight2(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Xander85 post=76655396]

His argument is DOA!

So Igbos should keep quiet and soak up all the marginalisation, hate, murder, and general madness that is ‘one Nigeria’ just b’cos other ethnicities haven’t grown the balls to ask the right questions and demand for a better deal for their people!?

The only way we can say for sure what Ndigbo actually want is through a referendum! Shikena![/
quote]

Lol here we are again .. because Atiku no enter
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by orion7: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
AreaFada2:

Is life just about survival? A country with the endowment of Nigeria should thrive. Not barely survive.

Those who refuse to govern correctly are the ones doing advert for Biafra and other separatist ideas. Yes that includes Igbo leaders in it for their own pockets.

With good governance, socio-economic justice and progress, it would the much easier to assuage most the current disenfranchised masses seeking a way out in various forms.
and I guess igbo land is heaven already.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by noni14(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
yahmohy27:
,,,,,,I join you sir
u are welcome sir
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Said Nnamdi Kanu my prophet... When shall I kneel before this man for my own blessing? God give me wings to fly to Israel...
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

Where is the "here" you're referring to? You're a fool for not knowing that you have no Nation to claim it's Nationality. If I'm living with you in one house and I happen to despise you, I will either let you leave that house or I will pack out for you, so why can't you let go the same Igbos who (according to you) have been the problem of Nigeria all along?
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Khaleell001(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
frankdoz28:
Oh! Great one of Israel, anyday I set my foot on Israel, I must kneel before thee to receive my own blessing! God bless Nnamdi KANU.

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Tolani14(f): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
I thought this man said his coming to Nigeria to Ed expose Buhari..... what is he still doing in Israel?
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Sagay212: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol...that's the Jagaban of the iPods...they call him their supleme fan yogo leader, aka dilector.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Things like this make me pray and wish in earnest that biafran secession happen as soon as possible. I find it a thing of shame and disgust to share the same national space with empty headed, brain dead dimwits, like those two ignorant clowns in that pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Xander85:

His argument is DOA!

So Igbos should keep quiet and soak up all the marginalisation, hate, murder, and general madness that is ‘one Nigeria’ just b’cos other ethnicities haven’t grown the balls to ask the right questions and demand for a better deal for their people!?

The only way we can say for sure what Ndigbo actually want is through a referendum! Shikena!
And dat is what we are asking for
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Shinjitsu: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Am igbo

When a man takes the praises meant for his God

His God will shame him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure / Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.