Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,916 members, 7,802,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (54490 Views)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) / Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:
I'm more igbo than you.

that's how you guys 're in Twitter nd facebook disgracing our tribe.

just see the pic of that sheep kneeling for kanu.

I guess it's you sef. no diff btwn you nd him
U are Igbos does not exonerate u from being useless. What is wrong with a person kneeling down bf Kanu for blessing. Aren't u kneeling bf ur priest or pastor for blessing. Bleep urself out.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
jrusky:
Pls pls biko free us here with that thrash oginni?

Nonsense!!!
No one will free u. U are d one to free urself
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
SaintLucia:
And the idiot was arrested by the DSS in the midst of OLOSHOs.
Assuming u knew both two women, u should have be ashamed of ur stupidity
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Almaiga:
Na today? If the Igbo's will worship God the way they worship this COWARD. The East would've been a better place. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ibo's Amaka.

After doing all this, the Cowards will now end up inside Potopoto. grin grin grin grin
Yoruba dat worship not only God but both Adeboye, TB Joshua etc, hw beautiful is ur land?
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Zionbel:
True...he's even a snitch and doesn't rep Igbo interest but just his personal interest. If you know you know.

"Only if the followers of this deranged man would see him for whom he truly is....

How can an arrogant, selfish and self-righteous fugitive be the kind of leader to lead any group of sensible people?"
Tell us hw he respest his own interest above dat of Igbos
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
Delivar:

How are you sure you will be free when Biafra comes into existence? Fantasy is always simple and sweet. The stability in Igbo land is because we are in nation with other tribes. When Igbos stand on their own don't assume there will be perfect unity.
Even America that is greatest has no peace. We don't need peace rather development. Our law court can regulate our acts toward peace and unity.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
jrusky:
They will come here and called buhari follower zombie. That same Buhari served in Nigeria army either with certificate or not he retired as a General. He was a millitary head of state in black most populous nation in the world.
He Buhari returned to be the civilian president And my people who claimed to be the best human in Nigeria who are not zombies I put it to them to show us this Goat called Kanu achievement in his entire hateful useless life?

I'm not buharist and I will never be a buharist but that does not make me to reason like a stupid human. Why would I called buharist zombies while some idiots are bowing,.postrating and lick a failure called Kanu shoe then who is more stupidly zombiefied among buharist and IPOBist?

They hate me but I don't give a bleep there are two people in this nation I hate hearing about with passion the 2 people are: Buhari and Kanu I just don't like them because I see the two as same demon in different regalia.

Pls call me Afonja or Aboki its your headache ok but I will be the last man standing to accept Kanu as anything it's a promise so if my post pains you go and die. How can a failure bless me rather I'm the one to bless his fugitive miserable life. A f u c ktard coward.

Insult me ok I won't still buy Kanu madness so the worst all you stupid IPOOH can do is to go and kill yourself.
What is ur point? U lack construction of words
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Am an igbo man

But don't understand this one..

Is he God or normal bowing down we also do before our elders..

But this is obvious... As if na must now

Biko I only how for God.. not man..

Even mbaka won't allow man to bow b4 him
Pls be sure of what u are talking about. Don't lie against Mbaka in order to make one useless point.
No priest or pastor dat will claim dat no one bows bf him. Goodluck knelt bf Mbaka in 2015. Kanu is also a Rabbi in Judaism and he deserve respect from his fellow Judaist
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
sammirano:

As in those ipob things people are lacking some basic brain elements.
Are u surprise dat IPOB fails to die as fast as u expect it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
muykem:
I once overrated level of intelligence of igbo people before Nnamidi Kaun came into picture then I understand better.
Who ur rating epps. Bros take heart, we can't mellow ourselves down to recognize u
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Kahujadekadura: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
focus7:

Oni is a crown king.

I know you will claim that Kanu is a prince but remember that Oni was a prince before becoming a king and you can't find record of where the Yorubas are trailing him around to kneel before him to lay hand
U raised a point and counter it by urself. Bros no matter u twist it, u won't have point
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by BestKato(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
noni14:
i laugh in french,
Ewu, why mkt if not
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by gift01: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
They will do now and miss 2023 election. Even as it stands right now they don't even have a Presidential material
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Rickyzagy: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
orion7:

freedom from ? if the igala man can survive here, if the kanuris man can survive here , if the youruba man can survive, efik annang. esan. afemai. idoma ngas. birom

if the can all survive here the igbos can.

secessionist 're on thier own. just like nzeogwu I'm a nationalist.
coward
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Ebymyk(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
fools...nnamdi is a coward... I pity his followers...they are doomed... for life...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Some Igbos Sha... How can you be kneeling in front of a Coward that ran from ordinary Army....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Xander85:

His argument is DOA!

So Igbos should keep quiet and soak up all the marginalisation, hate, murder, and general madness that is ‘one Nigeria’ just b’cos other ethnicities haven’t grown the balls to ask the right questions and demand for a better deal for their people!?

The only way we can say for sure what Ndigbo actually want is through a referendum! Shikena!
election Day u guys dont vote.out of 1.2 m register voters only 300 thousand voted but once u hear bihafra protest see thousands of them,miscrants looking for vonourable victims and goods to steal and destroy all in d name of protest,u want restructiring of resources,how do u attain this when u dont have people in government,bihafra can nerver come,its a foundational problem,another python dance will soon pursue this fake confused lunatic from isreal spits
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by TRAVEL101(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please check my profile for my link to a new fintec company that can help you earn passively..
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Gforce2019: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

Burger off, you simpleton.
A man kneels down to be prayed for, what is exclusive about it?
Go face what is facing you and quit the jibble-jabble already.

.... and you think all this trash make sense?
Ask your DotA to read and explain your gibberish comments in sane sentences...

Weapon in the hand of Lucifer...
As good as loads of garbages
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
They have forced Nnamdi KANU to convert to Judaism.

And why is he referred to as a prophet That he didn't support the scam pairing of Atiku and obituary doesn't make him a prophet.

We knew they won't smell aso rock.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by gidgiddy: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Olugbayi:

IGBO LEADER IN EXILE !

WHAT A SHAME !

IS THAT HOW TO LEAD YOUR PEOPLE ??

You would rather he was back 8n Nigeria and dead?
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Leonel55(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
What manner of Followership!

It is only ignorance & half baked literacy that can make people sheepishly follow someone like Nnamdi Kanu, who, by his own choosing, calls himself ' the supreme leader'.

Check with the following:

A man like Kanu who calls himself 'supreme leader' without anyone giving him power can only transform into a tyrannical, autocratic leader when actual political power is placed on him, and given the way he makes careless pronouncements & orders, I have no doubt about him becoming a tyrant.

A supposed 'leader' who runs to hide in the face of danger, with his followers being killed, is no leader: It would be suicidal for anyone to sheepishly follow such a loudmouthed, selfish, cowardly 'leader':
He causes the trouble with his unguarded careless pronouncements & yet flees cowardly into hiding at the appearance of danger, leaving his followers & all those who vouched for him with their money & reputation to bear the brunt of his reckless actions. He can only be the leader of a few gullible Igbos who're too ignorant & intellectually handicapped to realize it

A man who single handedly associated Biafra as an offshoot of Israel & single handedly named Judaism as the religion of 'Biafra' for a predominantly Christian population, without the general consensus, input or agreement of Igbos, shows he is not looking for a country of people with shared equality, constitutionality & democracy: he is looking for a kingdom of people to tell what to do; people to lord over..

A man who wants his words to be law & so goes about making warlike pronouncements & giving reckless orders without recourse to the danger such careless pronouncements pose to the lives & properties of Igbos living in various communities across Nigeria, outside of Igbo Land, is not someone to follow sheepishly: a leader puts the wellbeing of those he leads first!

Such a man who wants everything he says, no matter how untrue, ill mannered or destructive, to be followed sheepishly without questioning can only be fit to lead a cult or a gang, not a nation..

Those ignorantly & sheepishly following Nnamdi KANU in his monarchial styled Biafra, filled with hate, violence & propaganda, are living in a fools paradise. They fail to realize that they're actually rooting to move from marginalization to servitude & slavery under Kanu. That's not smart!

Wake up, you dumb a**! Use your head & think!

If Biafra is to be achieved, Igbos & their leaders (Governors, sociocultural groups, traditional rulers) must come together, & first start by creating a united, prosperous, self-sufficient Igbo land, within the present Nigerian state, aiming to achieve:

1. A land conducive for all levels of business & industry, making it attractive for investment

2. A land where the roads are well constructed & connected across the five south-eastern states;

3. A land that'll be self sufficient in efficient electricity production & distribution;

4. A land where the airports across all 5 States are world class & fully functional;

5. A land that is self-sufficient in food production through intensive investment in agriculture;

6. A land with a world class sea port, where there's access to the sea through any of the 5 states;

& so much more... You don't need to have an official country before you start collectively developing the South-east & preparing to function as a nation.

These are just a few of the things to consider before any serious talk of Biafra should begin
Those rooting for Biafra now (the Nnamdi KANU way) are ignorant of the fact that a new country that does not have all the above mentioned basics would would only be launching its people into untold hardship.

These things need to be in place & functioning efficiently years before there is a Biafra. This would ensure a smooth transition from Nigeria to Biafra when it eventually happens. Without having provided for such beforehand, the new country would be a disaster for the people involved..

Part of the disaster is this:

If these basic requirements are not available & functional when Biafra is eventually achieved, Biafra & its people will be at the mercy of Nigeria for these services (& so many others like communication, electricity, etc) especially, if it is achieved the Kanu styled aggressive, propaganda laced way. It would definitely put the newly birthed 'Biafra' at loggerheads with Nigeria & God help Nd'Igbo if such is the case

Also note that when Biafra is eventually achieved Igbos all across Nigeria would first have to return to Igbo land & expectedly, apply for visas to enter Nigeria (for those who would want to return) or, where Biafra is accepted into ECOWAS, enter using ECOWAS passports.

And going by the experiences of past attempted separation, vast wealth of Igbo investments & properties stand to be lost or largely reduced, depending on the manner of separation...

And for those using marginalization as an excuse for Biafra: they should know that having Biafra would not put an end to marginalization. It would only make it more local within Biafra eventually, because as long as there's some form of difference in tribal identity, marginalization would always rear its ugly head. It won't be long before Igbos in one state would claim that indigenes of another state are too dominant in steering the affairs of the new Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by orion7: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
U are Igbos does not exonerate u from being useless. What is wrong with a person kneeling down bf Kanu for blessing. Aren't u kneeling bf ur priest or pastor for blessing. Bleep urself out.
is kanu. God ? Who is he ?

if them born am well make he enter this country.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Moukandjo: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
IPIGs mumu die sha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by wisdomkid: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Why the hatred?
Some of our forefathers kneel down to craved Images that didn't save them from their enemies.
Anyone is allowed to worship their gods.
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
When Did Nnamdi Kanu Turn To A Prophet? Ok Continue
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by raindrop99: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Leonel55:
What manner of Followership!

It is only ignorance & half baked literacy that can make people sheepishly follow someone like Nnamdi Kanu, who, by his own choosing, calls himself ' the supreme leader'.

Check with the following:

A man like Kanu who calls himself 'supreme leader' without anyone giving him power can only transform into a tyrannical, autocratic leader when actual political power is placed on him, and given the way he makes careless pronouncements & orders, I have no doubt about him becoming a tyrant.

A supposed 'leader' who runs to hide in the face of danger, with his followers being killed, is no leader: It would be suicidal for anyone to sheepishly follow such a loudmouthed, selfish, cowardly 'leader':
He causes the trouble with his unguarded careless pronouncements & yet flees cowardly into hiding at the appearance of danger, leaving his followers & all those who vouched for him with their money & reputation to bear the brunt of his reckless actions. He can only be the leader of gullible Igbos who're too ignorant & intellectually handicapped to realize it

A man who single handedly associated Biafra as an offshoot of Israel & single handedly named Judaism as the religion of 'Biafra' for a predominantly Christian population, without the general consensus, input or agreement of Igbos, shows he is not looking for a country of people with shared equality, constitutionality & democracy: he is looking for a kingdom of people to tell what to do; people to lord over..

A man who wants his words to be law & so goes about making warlike pronouncements & giving reckless orders without recourse to the danger such careless pronouncements pose to the lives & properties of Igbos living in various communities across Nigeria, outside of Igbo Land, is not someone to follow sheepishly: a leader puts the wellbeing of those he leads first!

Such a man who wants everything he says, no matter how untrue, ill mannered or destructive, to be followed sheepishly without questioning can only be fit to lead a cult or a gang, not a nation..

Those ignorantly & sheepishly following Nnamdi KANU in his monarchial styled Biafra, filled with hate, violence & propaganda, are living in a fools paradise. They fail to realize that they're actually rooting to move from marginalization to servitude & slavery under Kanu. That's not smart!

Wake up, you dumb a**! Use your head & think!

If Biafra is to be achieved, Igbos & their leaders (Governors, sociocultural groups, traditional rulers) must come together, & first start by creating a united, prosperous, self-sufficient Igbo land, within the present Nigerian state, aiming to achieve:

1. A land conducive for all levels of business & industry, making it attractive for investment

2. A land where the roads are well constructed & connected across the five south-eastern states;

3. A land that'll be self sufficient in efficient electricity production & distribution;

4. A land where the airports across all 5 States are world class & fully functional;

5. A land that is self-sufficient in food production through intensive investment in agriculture;

6. A land with a world class sea port, where there's access to the sea through any of the 5 states;

& so much more... You don't need to have an official country before you start collectively developing the South-east & preparing to function as a nation.

These are just a few of the things to consider before any serious talk of Biafra should begin
Those rooting for Biafra now (the Nnamdi KANU way) are ignorant of the fact that a new country that does not have all the above mentioned basics would would only be launching its people into untold hardship.

These things need to be in place & functioning efficiently years before there is a Biafra. This would ensure a smooth transition from Nigeria to Biafra when it eventually happens. Without having provided for such beforehand, the new country would be a disaster for the people involved..

Part of the disaster is this:

If these basic requirements are not available & functional when Biafra is eventually achieved, Biafra & its people will be at the mercy of Nigeria for these services (& so many others like communication, electricity, etc) especially, if it is achieved the Kanu styled aggressive, propaganda laced way. It would definitely put the newly birthed 'Biafra' at loggerheads with Nigeria & God help Nd'Igbo if such is the case

Also note that when Biafra is eventually achieved Igbos all across Nigeria would first have to return to Igbo land & expectedly, apply for visas to enter Nigeria (for those who would want to return) or, where Biafra is accepted into ECOWAS, enter using ECOWAS passports.

And going by the experiences of past attempted separation, vast wealth of Igbo investments & properties stand to be lost or largely reduced, depending on the manner of separation...

And for those using marginalization as an excuse for Biafra: they should know that having Biafra would not put an end to marginalization. It would only make it more local within Biafra eventually, because as long as there's some form of difference in tribal identity, marginalization would always rear its ugly head. It won't be long before Igbos in one state would claim that indigenes of another state are too dominant in steering the affairs of the new Biafra.
Best write up so far. Very true.. . Funny enough most Igbos here will hate u for this. Truth is always bitter
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2019
fasho01:
But what is this nah? How can I unsee this now
grin

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Bishop4real: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2019
Xander85:

His argument is DOA!

So Igbos should keep quiet and soak up all the marginalisation, hate, murder, and general madness that is ‘one Nigeria’ just b’cos other ethnicities haven’t grown the balls to ask the right questions and demand for a better deal for their people!?

The only way we can say for sure what Ndigbo actually want is through a referendum! Shikena!

Oya come and conduct the referendum nah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by RAbayomi: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2019
This should have been titled "Biafran man visit Kanu.... ". He can not be a Nigerian and go to him. He Kanu symbolizes there so called Biafra Republic and those who believe in the hype are the one that are subject to him and not true Nigerian. He shouldn'thave stopped at kneeling down only. He should have been rolling on the ground many meters before reaching his "Lord"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by AllenSpencer: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
Ugwuoke347:

Don't be ridiculous.
The kneeling was for prayers!
You do not need to apologize to the world for being Igbo.
Nnamdi KANU is very much empowered by the Universe of our God to mediate benediction to whosoever requests it from him.
[/s]

You are mad!
Re: Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) by Toluensdollars(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Thus people are not helping Kanu, they are just making him become relevant in d social media. Make dis people get brain small nah and if they don't have they shld buy or lend nah biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.