Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly (50242 Views)

Imumolen Dazzles, Wins More Converts After New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections / See Current Senate Membership Make-up As PDP Wins Three More Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by Assha: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
agabusta:
It is always good to have a number of opposition in any state House of Assembly. I dont know why we put more attention on the Federal govt than state. If we devote more attention similar to that on the FGN to the local and state government, we would be able to extract better performance from them.

Btw any info on Kano House of Assembly?

APC 29
PDP 11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by Godjone(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yes ooo my southern Kaduna brothers pitching their tents with human beings party not the demonic party that had been slaughtering their people
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by Jaynom029(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
richidinho:
where is kafanchan?
grin grin kafanchan is a town i jema'a local government (PDP)
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by edupedia: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Where are those zombies shouting, the kardashians(kaduna, kano and katsina) belongs to apc they never knew pdp were ready to counter all their election rigging tactics, nice pdp has learnt a lot from the presidential election.

...crooked report...APC HAS 24 MEMBERS...HOW MANY HAS PDP?...TELL US

REALITY CHECK

"Pdp won 9 seats , while APC won 24

And you’re still here saying nonsense"

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by nicepoker101(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
richidinho:
where is kafanchan?
earth
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by richidinho(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jaynom029:
grin grin kafanchan is a town i jema'a local government (PDP)

tnx bro, that town is so popular ehn
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by akaahs(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
richidinho:
where is kafanchan?
Look at you, kafanchan na constituency?
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by orijinalasu(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Please kindly support by watching this video and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfK8eez04Y4
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
cucumbae:
Buhari stole atiku's mandate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by balonaija(f): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by bluecircle470: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jayslicky:
Where are those zombies shouting, the kardashians(kaduna, kano and katsina) belongs to apc they never knew pdp were ready to counter all their election rigging tactics, nice pdp has learnt a lot from the presidential election.

Yes i support you.
PDP now learning how to rig more and better
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by BaluBalu: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Bros I no be igbo, I be Yoruba full blood, you guys need to stop this tribal war, it’s becoming boring...
Alaye , I did not quote you on the first place . The person I quoted is Igbo . I know what I’m saying .
Stop interrupting and go check his profile .

It’s really nauseating how Igbos on Nairaland analyse politics of every other region expect their own .
Carrying Kano,Osun,Oyo, kaduna politics on their head like gala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by richidinho(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
akaahs:
Look at you, kafanchan na constituency?
since I'm not from Kaduna, how do you expect me to know?
Anyway I got the answer from someone already,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by bizhop01: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
BaluBalu:

Pdp has 9 , APC has 24 . And you’re here screaming winning team?
All these Igbo online chestbeating mofos sef.
Man am a Nigerian, I'm not from east i don't know your issue about this tribe,
You better check your self.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by BaluBalu: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
bizhop01:

Man am a Nigerian, I'm not from east i don't know your issue about this tribe,
You better check your self.
You’re deceiving yourself bro
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by begwong: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
richidinho:
where is kafanchan?
That is JEMAA and Ali Kalat is representing!
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by bizhop01: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
BaluBalu:

You’re deceiving yourself bro
YOU WIN
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by DWJOBScom(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2019
iammo:
9 members only

undecided

PDP and ipob are ready to celebrate anything. They could only gain two seat in four years. I wonder what decade they would become the majority.

If the News says Atiku visits Obasanjo there comments be like: PDP winning, Buhari just lost, Reclaiming mandate and other silly comments.

All of a sudden Northerners are no longer illitrate beggars and almajiri to them because of election rerun , should PDP loose they'd resume the insult

When these tribal comments you are stirring starts it’s chao, it willl start with you and consume you and everything!
Haven’t we had enough bloodshed in this country from comments like this and if you were a kid when these things happened in Nigeria , google them and also add Rwanda in your search. The situation is the country is so heated that we don’t need comments like this.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by DWJOBScom(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2019
BaluBalu:

Mugun .
Pdp won 9 seats , while APC won 24 .
And you’re still here saying nonsense
All these igbos and chestbeating sef

When these tribal comments you are stirring starts it’s chao, it willl start with you and consume you and everything!
Haven’t we had enough bloodshed in this country from comments like this and if you were a kid when these things happened in Nigeria , google them and also add Rwanda in your search. The situation is the country is so heated that we don’t need comments like this.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by Tyche(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2019
ibnsiraj:
misleading headline.
PDP with lie are like 5 and 6
How can 6 be greater than 24?!..

shocked.

meanwhile like for APC share for the mumus

You are comprehensionally grin challenged

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by TEYA: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2019
richidinho:
where is kafanchan?
Jema'a
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by iammo(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2019
DWJOBScom:

It's your naivity and sheer ignorance that would consume you and your type... Rwanda got over it's genocide by speaking of it and not white washing it or sweeping it under the carpet . Only ipob cawords would go about talking trash and believe it's going to always be covered. And ipob isn't a tribe but a proscribed nonentities.

Hypocrite like you would be taking seriously when you post a screemshot of you spewing this thrash to your fellow misguided hate filled chestbeater

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by BaluBalu: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Oh no !
Not again !
It’s like dem use chestbeating swear for you igbos o .
See this one already chestbeating again . Chai.
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2019
The headline is kinda deceiving/misleading. U go think say PDP na majority!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by emeka2847: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2019
It's under it's own constituency, Sir

richidinho:
where is kafanchan?
Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by Legalese(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2019
PDP wins more in terms of the fact that they wkn 2 'more' seats leading to a sum total of 6. Which still leaves the APC with still 'more' seats since they still have 24.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly by B1ak3: 2:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Jayslicky:

If you are going to comment you should at least read half of the write up so you don't end up embarrassing yourself. The PDP won only 9 seats and APC won 24.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.