Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,786 members, 7,798,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari (26583 Views)

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths / Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by senatepresido: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
what's this guy saying?

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Huzeb78: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by ticoticotico: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
Paramount01:
I don't even understand what they are saying, is it that no H. I. V in Nigeria again nio or what? Pls someone should explain.

Ftc for the first time, wao like play like play

Need a house for rentage in sokoto metroplist

Call. Me

FTC ontop HIV\ AIDS and u are celebrating
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
mysteriousman:
If you not fit hold body when you are not married pls use a CD
if you married, You no go fit contact the sickness again?
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Ark111: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
LiveByNight:
I am.confused

How does this have anything to do with celebrating a HIV/aids free Nigeria ?

Does he think we have a cure for the disease now in Nigeria ? I am certain no one was planning on celebrating anything

Wait is he living in the real world ? The comment has no place with the function he went to inaugurate

[img]https://media./images/7f906de506460ee2a4e1cfe9eb24ae96/tenor.gif[/img]
The HIV/AIDS prevalence rate used to be 2.8% but the survey indicates a rate of 1.4% hence Mr President's comment.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by divineappo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Paramount01:
I don't even understand what they are saying, is it that no H. I. V in Nigeria again nio or what? Pls someone should explain.

Ftc for the first time, wao like play like play

Need a house for rentage in sokoto metroplist

Call. Me
buhari goofed in his first outing as a president with stolen mandate

He thought NACA said "HIV virus is only prevalent in Benue, rivers & Akwa Ibom

Buhari is a dead man walking

1 Like

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Raskasal(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
I just love this man.

God bless you PMB
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by divineappo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
MasterRahl:
sad
A pack of Gold circle and KISS contains three pieces of condom for N100.
God is my witness, av never bought it before

I didn't even know the price of condom until today

1 Like

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ark111:
The HIV/AIDS prevalence rate used to be 2.8% but the survey indicates a rate of 1.4% hence Mr President's comment.

Meaning there is a reduction in new infections ... Now where is the cause of celebration?

No where in the world is HIv free

2 Likes

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by RexTramadol1: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
MasterRahl:
sad
A pack of Gold circle and KISS contains three pieces of condom for N100.

Too expensive

1 Like

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
The survey which listed Akwa Ibom, Benue and Rivers states as having the highest prevalent rate of HIV/AIDS,

Chiipink, Enjoy your dirty guys and leave our clean, muscular and handsome guys alone for our pretty Yoruba girls
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Iziquiel(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:
At least someone can skin dive with peace of mind now

Continue skin diving. Lol
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:
The survey which listed Akwa Ibom, Benue and Rivers states as having the highest prevalent rate of HIV/AIDS,

Chiipink, Enjoy your dirty guys and leave our clean, muscular and handsome guys alone for our pretty Yoruba girls

Heheheh yoruba ?
Don't make laff
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:

Yoruba guys are dirtiest in Nigeria.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by midnighter(f): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
I wonder why Benue state always comes up in this discussion. They dont strike me as particularly reckless or promiscuous
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

Yoruba guys are dirtiest in Nigeria.
Just look at the post yourself, three Igbo state having the highest rate of HIV, Igbos are the dirtiest.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

Heheheh yoruba ?
Don't make laff
You can see from the topic, most Igbos get married just to know one of the couple is HIV positive, Enjoy your dirty guys, Igbo states have the highest rate of HIV spread
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
divineappo:
God is my witness, av never bought it before

I didn't even know the price of condom until today

Hahahaha. My bro. No one is accusing you na. Why do you run when no one is chasing? grin
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Marthaodion(f): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nbote:
Are U ppl sure dis man is in touch with reality? How is setting up an indicator and impact survey a celebration of HIV/AIDS free country?

Read the write up again.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Too expensive
Seriously
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
If Buhari wakes up tomorrow n say "Jesus is Lord",wailers will still wail
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by troy9090: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i] grin we hear
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:
You can see from the topic, most Igbos get married just to know one of the couple is HIV positive, Enjoy your dirty guys, Igbo states have the highest rate of HIV spread

This shows I'm arguing with an illiterate.
I'm done with u..
So at ur age and u claim. To be educated yet u don't the geographical boundries of Nigeria..
Those states u mentioned are not igbo states.
OLODO.
H ha Hahahahahahahaha I no fit laGH, I'm done with u. ..
Yoruba tribe is just so backward and dirty

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:
Just look at the post yourself, three Igbo state having the highest rate of HIV, Igbos are the dirtiest.

U a typical illiterate, ... I can't stoop so low to argue with a nitwit.

AKWA IBOM RIVERS, AND BENUE ARE NOT IGBOS STATES... nitwit.
Even my niece in primary school knows geographical boundaries in Nigeria.

Arda abeg come and see Yoruba imbecil.e grin

2 Likes

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

U a typical illiterate, ... I can't stop so low to argue with a nitwit.

AKWA IBO, RIVERS, AND BENUE ARE NOT IGBOS STATES... nitwit.
Even my niece in primary school knows geographical boundaries in Nigeria.

Arda abeg come and see Yoruba imbecil.e grin

because they are HIV states you are now denying your people abi. We are classifying Nigeria into 3 regions, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Always ibom, Rivers and Benue fall under Igbo, so you guys are HIV people, no normal Yoruba guy will leave pretty and clean Yoruba girls for HIV, ugly and dirty Igbo girl. Enjoy your HIV guys chiipink, and chiipink is Ardar, you created chiipink account just to abuse yorubas. But, you can't hate our clean, handsome, muscular guys.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
chiipink:

This shows I'm arguing with an illiterate.
I'm done with u..
So at ur age and u claim. To be educated yet u don't the geographical boundries of Nigeria..
Those states u mentioned are not igbo states.
OLODO.
H ha Hahahahahahahaha I no fit laGH, I'm done with u. ..
Yoruba tribe is just so backward and dirty
I will rather be a Yoruba that defecates publicly than to be an HIV dirty Igbo, or an HIV Igbo prostitute. I know some states are called Igbo brother states, when Ibadan, Ogun and osun calls Kwara, Lagos etc. Brother states, that Kwara and lagos are not yoruba states, Kano, borno will also call jigawa kebbi etc brother states, such applies for the Igbos, then there will be just 2 to 3 states each that are real Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba states while the rests are brother states.

As far I'm concerned we are classifiying Nigeria into 3, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, Igbos are HIV and dirty people, while Yorubas are handsome, muscular, beautiful and clean people. Only some Yoruba From brother state like Ekiti defecate publicly but the real Yorubas are very clean and beautiful most Igbo girls come to us to offer theirselves as wife.

Igbos are know of corrupt/pervert mind, Ashewo people, that's why the have the largest number of prostitutes and HIV spread like gossip. See you having pics like this on your phone, seeing someones unclothedness on your phone
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by divineappo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
MasterRahl:
Hahahaha. My bro. No one is accusing you na. Why do you run when no one is chasing? grin
Lol

how does condom look like self?

This is a two-faced joke
if u know u know

1 Like

Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Xisnin(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
candlewax:

Does it kill the virus? I wanna know
Their is nothing, don't let anyone deceive you.
Buhari is just confused as usual.
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
divineappo:
Lol

how does condom look like self?

This is a two-faced joke
if u know u know
grin
Re: No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari by chiipink(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nurrex:

[s]ecause they are HIV states you are now denying your people abi. We are classifying Nigeria into 3 regions, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. Always ibom, Rivers and Benue fall under Igbo, so you guys are HIV people, no normal Yoruba guy will leave pretty and clean Yoruba girls for HIV, ugly and dirty Igbo girl. Enjoy your HIV guys chiipink, and chiipink is Ardar, you created chiipink account just to abuse yorubas. But, you can't hate our clean, handsome, muscular guys.[/s]

U are an illiterate angry..
Westaslaves, amatatasha , come and see educated yorubas oh.
I have never seen this level of illiteracy in my life.

Ibrahimdamola, come and see your yoruba Moslem brother. grin
He said...."Benue, rivers and AKWA ibom are igbo states" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Defects To APC, Says PDP Is Dead Without Him In Ondo / Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.