Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? (1928 Views)

Any Single Lady Lives In London Here / Are There Any Single Handsome Guys On This Ste / You Can Still Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello guys, I am really in search of a lady that I will be involved in a very serious relationship with that will eventually lead to marriage this year. I am dead serious about this.

I am doing this because the lady I plan getting married to this year cheated and disappointed me and I am ready to keep to my plans without her.

I am a young man in my mid 30s, a professional working with a government institution, I will say that I am quite comfortable but not the rich guy u may seek, by the grace of God I should be able to take care of my family if I eventually make one, I am a Christian too. Will give you other information when we get to connect.

What I'm I really looking for?

A regular lady out there, quite decent, would prefer someone out of school and probably having something to do but not necessary. Not more than 32years old, someone willing to relocate once we agree to get married. Genotype should be AA

Lastly, the lady should be at least beautiful and presentable.

This is not a joke please, it is for ladies ready to settle down this year, this is also not for children. Only for mature and serious ladies.

You can reach me on 08142400489.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by mykelswa(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jack spotted
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
mykelswa:
Jack spotted
u need not derail this thread pls
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
mykelswa:
Jack spotted
u need not derail this thread pls
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2019
am very serious about this please. If u are that special person, please call or text me or even what's app me
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2019
relocate? You're outside the country ?

ur height?
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2019
naturalgirl:
relocate? You're outside the country ?

no, I'm in nigeria
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Cumpel1615:
no, I'm in nigeria
ok, relocate to wat state?
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2019
naturalgirl:
ok, relocate to wat state?
we can talk about it offline
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2019
Call or send a message if u are serious
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2019
You Want To Marry A Graduate, Right? undecided
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
You Want To Marry A Graduate, Right? undecided
why do u ask
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Cumpel1615:
why do u ask
Is There Any Crime If You Tell Me?
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Is There Any Crime If You Tell Me?
I never said I wasn't going to tell u.
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Cumpel1615:
I never said I wasn't going to tell u.
Ok, Hope You Have Found That Special Person?
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Ok, Hope You Have Found That Special Person?
no, still searching
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by PrettyEneawan(f): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Cumpel1615:
no, still searching
I'm Not A Graduate
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
I'm Not A Graduate
ok
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
I'm Not A Graduate
I don't mean to be rude and all, but no guys/men in your areas or something? undecided Nairaland is not a good place to look for lover ooo just saying ....
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Dickhead02:
I don't mean to be rude and all, but no guys/men in your areas or something? undecided Nairaland is not a good place to look for lover ooo just saying ....
Thanks
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Thanks
you're welcome smiley
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Dickhead02:
you're welcome smiley
but for this name of yours
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by debuscket(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Getting a good girl to marry is becoming a herculean task these days, I've been in ur shoes for a while now. May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2019
debuscket:
Getting a good girl to marry is becoming a herculean task these days, I've been in ur shoes for a while now. May God help us
yes, but I still believe there are good girls out there searching too. I just want to be happy
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Cumpel1615:
but for this name of yours
Waiting do my name?
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dickhead02:
Waiting do my name?
it's just funny
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Emo247: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2019
Any lady interested in sex chat should DM...
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Emo247:
Any lady interested in sex chat should DM...
can u stop what you are doing please, this is not a thread for such. Stop derailing my thread
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by doctor2016(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship ,here my number +2348033196353 u can also whats app me
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by Cumpel1615: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
doctor2016:
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship ,here my number +2348033196353 u can also whats app me
hmmmm
Re: Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? by he2nuh(f): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Cumpel1615:
Hello guys, I am really in search of a lady that I will be involved in a very serious relationship with that will eventually lead to marriage this year. I am dead serious about this.

I am doing this because the lady I plan getting married to this year cheated and disappointed me and I am ready to keep to my plans without her.

I am a young man in my mid 30s, a professional working with a government institution, I will say that I am quite comfortable but not the rich guy u may seek, by the grace of God I should be able to take care of my family if I eventually make one, I am a Christian too. Will give you other information when we get to connect.

What I'm I really looking for?

A regular lady out there, quite decent, would prefer someone out of school and probably having something to do but not necessary. Not more than 32years old, someone willing to relocate once we agree to get married. Genotype should be AA

Lastly, the lady should be at least beautiful and presentable.

This is not a joke please, it is for ladies ready to settle down this year, this is also not for children. Only for mature and serious ladies.

You can reach me on 08142400489.

Thanks

which state are you from
and have found anyone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

, / Do Suga Mummies Exist / Where & How Can I Meet Lady With Connections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.