Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (48800 Views)

One Year And More After NYSC - How Is It Going? / I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cutie smileysmiley Congratulations

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
jericco1:
hope you and the dad are legitimately married angry
. Amebo, wetin be your own dia?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
eleojo23:

There is another meaning of pass out...
Pass out in American English means to faint or fall asleep..
I know .it's just funny the way you wrote it grin
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cletus77:

Enemies of progress grin grin
Una eeh grin
Do you know the meaning of "pass out"? Most students and corps members use it wrongly

Fixed

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cletus77:

Una eeh grin
Don't get him wrong. That was a prayer to the boy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
congrats for the successful passing out

hope your baby won't be permitted to serve again. he can't serve twice lol

cute mother and son

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
congrats for the successful passing out

hope your baby won't be permitted to serve again. he can't serve twice lol

cute mother and son

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
this ur GF fine o
sha give me her number shikena

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Blainz:

Do you know the meaning of "pass out"? Most students and corpse members use it wrongly
I know...the guy wrote it in a funny way
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by LZAA: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cletus77:
If you rushed into this thread expecting to see a guy and his girlfriend...

Gather here cool
Bros i no go lie u
Na true u yarngrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by BennyDon: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cletus77:

Gather here cool

Ayam hia

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
So cute. Aawwww.

Wizod how's ur baby?

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Burger01:
Don't get him wrong. That was a prayer to the boy smiley
I know..he wrote it in a funny way
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cletus77:

Gather here cool
The speed I take enter this thread, hhhen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cletus77:

I know..he wrote it in a funny way
Oh, okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Burger01:
The speed I take enter this thread, hhhen! cheesy
I swear grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Blainz:

Do you know the meaning of "pass out"? Most students and corpse members use it wrongly
Corp member and not corpse

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
BennyDon:

Ayam hia
Lolz..una eeh grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by ubee(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
jericco1:
hope you and the dad are legitimately married angry
And if not legitimately married, what does it matter? Does it make the woman and her child any less human?
You sanctimonious hypocrites that like acting as the moral compass for others - especially females are the worst kind of humans. You are part of the key reasons why we are stagnated as a nation.
Mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
ubee:

And if not legitimately married, what does it matter? Does it make the woman and her child any less human.
You sanctimonious hypocrites that like acting as the moral compass for others - especially females are the worst kind of humans.

you won't understand. besides I never considered morality when I posted it.
so your post is invalid
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cletus77:

Una eeh grin

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nice pic.

I hope you raise him well and your son grows up to be someone who believes in women empowerment.

If not, this is all a waste.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by baby124: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Congratulations my dear! This is big! Dont let those shaming you get to you. Your son is so cute. You should be proud of yourself.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by delishpot: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Blainz:

No be small corpse grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Giba(f): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Katsina is bae tongue cool luving this place.
Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by osomegbe(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Keep this picture as evidence for his service to Nigeria, in 20 years time
Nice work mummy and baby

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Giba(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Congrats to u both

1 Like

Re: NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) by Kirinwa: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
anochuko01:
since its love chairman, i want to believe its the short guy tha opened this thread. guy, your babe fine o!! coman dash mecheesy

This little boy go don see plenty tins for camp. Probably stayed with the mum in camp, saw and unsaw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.