Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (66584 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / Many Injured As ‘MC Oluomo’ Loyalists, NURTW Clash In Lagos / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Haba boda!, ok let me help you small. Agbero literally mean an extortionist, tout, thug, someone causing fear and constituting public nuisance. For you to say this absurdity means we have reached the lowest of the low where all forms of morality is dead. To make things worse now seen dinning with top law enforcer in public. Someone said there is really no more hope for our dear nation, I was saying things will get better but with people like you. I just shake my head. Let me not talk too much embarassed I'm ashame for you.

Now that Agberos mean thug , extortionist to u, u don't,, need to be ashamed for who I am coz u ain't relevant to me.. From my own understanding and typical Yoruba , agbero is more like a work, as a passengers conductor in the garage , assigned to the commercial vehicles, gives ticket , organises garage settings , help to call passengers into a vehicle , that isn't extortion, its what they chose to earn money , they worked for it... thugz , touts, extortionist engaged in nothing, those are the ones that says tuale baba on the road.. agberos are transport workers , come down to garages in oshodi, obalende, ketu , and co, u will see how they operate. Mind u , THEY JUST HATE BIGOT LIKE U PRESENT THEM LIKE NOTHING WHEN U GET TO GARAGE whereas they better than u., that's when they will show u their other side. EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN BAD SIDE WHEN LOOKING DOWN TO THEM.
MX OLUOMO IS A ROAD TRANSPORT WORKER AND THEY HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH POLICE OFFICER BECAUSE THEY WORK HAND IN HAND TO ENSURE SAFETY OF THE PEOPLE AND GOODS IN THE GARAGE
Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by deebrain(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2019
lekbel09:
ode

You will die as one.
Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by deebrain(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Bonapart:
you be agbaya. Irredeemable zombie

You are a disgrace to the Trinity you just advertised in your signature.
Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by deebrain(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2019
hotwater1:

Thats another angle!

But dont blame those criticizing d unholy joint celebration...they need to call a spade a spade. Everything a public figure does whether good or bad can be critically analysed but CONSTRUCTIVELY.

A "thief" seen in a birthday celebration of a big wig of d Law Enforcement Agency needs to be

If all nairaland objections can be as constructive as this.

I feel yr opinion.
Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by deebrain(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2019
hotwater1:

Thats another angle!

But dont blame those criticizing d unholy joint celebration...they need to call a spade a spade. Everything a public figure does whether good or bad can be critically analysed but CONSTRUCTIVELY.

A "thief" seen in a birthday celebration of a big wig of d Law Enforcement Agency needs to be

If all nairaland objections can be as constructive as this.

I feel your opinion.
Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by TheStarsAlign: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2019
weavesquad:

Now that Agberos mean thug , extortionist to u, u don't,, need to be ashamed for who I am coz u ain't relevant to me.. From my own understanding and typical Yoruba , agbero is more like a work, as a passengers conductor in the garage , assigned to the commercial vehicles, gives ticket , organises garage settings , help to call passengers into a vehicle , that isn't extortion, its what they chose to earn money , they worked for it... thugz , touts, extortionist engaged in nothing, those are the ones that says tuale baba on the road.. agberos are transport workers , come down to garages in oshodi, obalende, ketu , and co, u will see how they operate. Mind u , THEY JUST HATE BIGOT LIKE U PRESENT THEM LIKE NOTHING WHEN U GET TO GARAGE whereas they better than u., that's when they will show u their other side. EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN BAD SIDE WHEN LOOKING DOWN TO THEM.
MX OLUOMO IS A ROAD TRANSPORT WORKER AND THEY HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH POLICE OFFICER BECAUSE THEY WORK HAND IN HAND TO ENSURE SAFETY OF THE PEOPLE AND GOODS IN THE GARAGE

As much I won't want this argument to degenerate and cause hatred - I can sense you're hastily heading that direction. Pls note that there is a line between the two. I believe you have mistaken Agbero (thug) and Apero/Aperosoko (conductor). Kindly visit any garage in Lagos, meet a conductor and ask him if he is Agbero, watch his reaction.

Let me make it clear that I don't have any issues with being a conductor its a job that must be done by someone. There exists some form of conductor even in Europe - I've seen them with my own eyes.

An Agbero however is someone who does no real work but forcefully collect money from conductor (extortion is a crime in the Nigeian laws.) because he has a godfather somewhere. Some even wear charms and are often used as political thugs.

I'm not trying to add an enemy or engage in any unproductive venture. I hope I'm able to clarify issues. One love.
Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Congrats to Abba Kyari. Happy Birthday.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition oras a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos by nku5: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmm grin

Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Issues Okorocha Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.