Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) (73592 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Admiralab: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Tribunal Grants Buhari, APC Access To Inspect Electoral Materials

The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on Thursday granted access to President Muhammadu Buhari and his party, the All Progressives Congress, to inspect the materials used for the conduct of the February 23 presidential election...

https://www.straightfromnaija.com/tribunal-grants-buhari-apc-access-to-inspect-electoral-materials/
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Arghhhhh
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Staged

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019

10 Likes

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Truefaith: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
nb
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by pedel: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
It may be an arranged marriage. That may be how she got her legal residence in the USA and if this is the case the Prophet must have been the one who paid for it.

8 Likes

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
In this world we live in, nobody better pass. Do that which is right, live your life as you wish. Sometimes I wonder this people and the prostitutes at Brotels,who better pass.
They preach to us about abstinence, but they can't live a day without sex..... God help us!
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
m
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
Probably got married here to get a green card...Am sure pastor Iginla was aware of the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
doctore212:
YemisI in igbo language means Give Me Head.[b][/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
pointblank247:
May this not be true because I like this man of God

Are you alright? So you are still in doubt your so called man of adultery is possessed with anointing of adultery?

People like you pissed me off so how long will Christian wake up and call spade a spade to checkmate all these embarrassement these man of men has brought upon Christendom.

I don't know what to tell you. See how your papa G O and MAMA G O has brought another shame to the church of God.

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Can somebody zoom in and confirm it's a marriage certificate? I see no atom of romance there, might even be an appointment letter.
This is a lesson to all, get to know God by ur self.
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
When I remember the multitude of people this man has deceived from the pulpit, it gives me forensic evidence that many pastors are fake!

Imagine this man casting out demons on a Sunday morning meanwhile daddy just had 3- some the previous night with a harlot. What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Ablemax(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
God will see you through papa...
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Smartfix: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
READ THIS!

Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
The main reason why we have high rate of divorce,separation and other martial issues is that man and woman involved in marriage institution seem to know too much than the creator and author of marriage-God.
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Afriface: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Not a big deal. Arrangement marriage to secure a stay in the united state. hu

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Our daddy and mummy in the Lord angry angry grin
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
LIB is naija's only blog...the rest they learn work
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by fpeter(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Green Card things. Why dem no kiss?

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
pointblank247:
May this not be true because I like this man of God

U better start unliking this man of satan
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Akata things. cheesy
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Achorise: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
doctore212:
YemisI in igbo language means Give Me Head.[b][/b]
loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Evans211:
I know such news will interest a handful of people out there, including myself. You see ehn, do not let any dimwit man of God to dictate how you live your life. This man has successfully brainwashed his members and beyond the scene of being a “man of God “ he was busy committing adultery.

Now, his marriage is in shambles and hey, he came out to apologize publicly because it got out of hand. Lowkey, we all have dirty secrets due to innate man’s imperfections. Do not let any dingleberry to brainwash you. Look within yourself and seek for knowledge, direction and divin guidance. God do not forsakes those that seek him. Meditate and pray. Is okay to make mistakes ooo.

But do not look those dingbats as immortals!!

So true. My pastor do say "we are all work in progress".

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Evans211:
I know such news will interest a handful of people out there, including myself. You see ehn, do not let any dimwit man of God to dictate how you live your life. This man has successfully brainwashed his members and beyond the scene of being a “man of God “ he was busy committing adultery.

Now, his marriage is in shambles and hey, he came out to apologize publicly because it got out of hand. Lowkey, we all have dirty secrets due to innate man’s imperfections. Do not let any dingleberry to brainwash you. Look within yourself and seek for knowledge, direction and divin guidance. God do not forsakes those that seek him. Meditate and pray. Is okay to make mistakes ooo.

But do not look those dingbats as immortals!!

So true. My pastor say "we are all work in progress".

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
fikiman7000:
The man she married looks like a member of pastor iginla's church like seriously,look as he thin the woman look so nourished than the man maybe the man was once a chorister

The guy she had an affair with or married is a pastor in the church
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
This proves nothing.
Show us the marriage certificate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.