Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) (73597 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by alfajohn: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2019
This to me looks like arranged marriage for the purpose of getting papers. Now both sides are fighting dirty to win in the court of public opinion. I wonder why people forget that a union with offsprings is a permanent relationship, and as such you manage it with utmost care. To protect the interest of the offsprings. What do I know self after all said and done Buhari don win.
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by ojier55: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
ONGRATS TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBER FOR LAST GAME..ARE YOU TIRED OF LOOSING.. VERIFY OUR WINNING AND ADD US FOR NEXT GAME..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Agugbadin: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
alfajohn:
This to me looks like arranged marriage for the purpose of getting papers. Now both sides are fighting dirty to win in the court of public opinion. I wonder why people forget that a union with offsprings is a permanent relationship, and as such you manage it with utmost care. To protect the interest of the offsprings. What do I know self after all said and done Buhari don win.

You are right
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
ngwababe:

Nobody worships them, we just respect them because of the anointing on their head.. And you don't call us fools because we want to serve our Christ Jesus..
who Annointed them? Did you witness the Annointing? Yes! you people are Foolish. The crooked pastors knows that.
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Maradona couples..
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Whatever may have caused their separation, god frowns at divorce, so why would a pastor be involved in it?

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
gypsey:
who Annointed them? Did you witness the Annointing? Yes! you people are Foolish. The crooked pastors knows that.

I think it's not your foolishness Since you people cannot do without cursing and bad words, hapunu anyi ooooo
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
ngwababe:

I think it's not your foolishness Since you people cannot do without cursing and bad words, hapunu anyi ooooo
You didn't Answer my questions..That shows that you are really foolish. grin

please what does hapunu anyi ooooo means? please Answer my questions if you are not foolish. tongue

You definitely are Foolish and Stupid. angry
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
gypsey:
You didn't Answer my questions..That shows that you are really foolish. grin

please what does hapunu anyi ooooo means? please Answer my questions if you are not foolish. tongue

You definitely are Foolish and Stupid. angry

Runs away biko, I no know who dey do you!
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
ngwababe:

Runs away biko, I no know who dey do you!
what kinda Language is this?.
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by wideawaken01: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
blindjustice13:
catholic churches and pedophilia undecided, Muslims and terrorism lipsrsealed,I could go on.

All forms of religion believe they are the true one ,using it to control their followers leaving little or no room for self development of their follower .

The less religious countries in the world are the most stable and peaceful.

May you be blessed a trillion time. #WeAwaken #NewWorldOrder
Re: Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) by Dynmyt: 11:06am On May 27, 2022
TechCapon:
At least the husband married a damsel, this guy looks malnourished
Lol the old damsel? This guy is way younger. Thats an add.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.