Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Should I Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her? (878 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Her? by Satan66(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
So I was basically close to this girl like what a girl would call a bestie, I asked her to be my GF she said no cuz she said I'd cheat on her probably, I respected her decision and we continue being friends or as she calls it besties then she started snubbing me and even blocked me on WhatsApp claiming she gave me her mums number.
She treated me like I was some kind of annoyance and would frown when I walked towards her so I stopped all communications with her for about 5 or 6 months I think, Now she's begging for my forgiveness.
I told her I had forgiven her ( I lied) but am yet to reply her text for a week now.
Am someone who sees forgiveness as a sin unless it's a family member and by the way this is the 3rd time she's doing this and apolgozies later
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Halezis(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oga we have better things to think about joor. Carry your cross comot here;-)

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Officialgarri: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
She didn't deny your request to date her because you would cheat . She just can't admit dating a ugly broke ass dunce like you .

She just gotta find an excuse that won't make you lock yourself in a closet and commit suicide.

But hell yea, she needs money , she needs a mumu she can rip off his last card. One who would sheepishly give her his last little savings ....and voila ..you are a good match .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Satan66(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
She didn't deny your request to date her because you would cheat . She just can't admit dating a ugly broke ass dunce like you .

She just gotta find an excuse that won't make lock yourself in a closet and commit suicide.

But hell yea, she needs money , she needs a mumu she cab rip off his last card. One who would sheepishly give her his last little savings ....and voila ..you are a good match .
K

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
Who you EPP?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by donstan18: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
I didn't even check your moniker before reading that shiiiit you scribbled therein.

I cover that lady with the precious blood of Jesus!!

Tufiakwa! Who wants to date a person with such name?

Spit-Spitter-Spittest

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Satan66(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oyindidi:
Who you EPP?
Not you thankfully
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Satan66:

Not you thankfully
Satan, I no dey talk to you biko
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Why you dey happy? grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by luvyaself95(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ask her do she have brain disorder for behaving strange
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin
Small kids with small problems
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

She just gotta find an excuse that won't make you lock yourself in a closet and commit suicide.

But hell yea, she needs money , she needs a mumu she can rip off his last card. One who would sheepishly give her his last little savings ....and voila ..you are a good match .
Raw savagery
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by plagiarism1: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
How can Satan forgive?
Satan get behind me grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
donstan18:
I didn't even check your moniker before reading that shiiiit you scribbled therein.

I cover that lady with the precious blood of Jesus!!

Tufiakwa! Who wants to date a person with such name?

Spit-Spitter-Spittest
You no serious o grin

(1) (Reply)

Student Burnt Beyond Recognition (video) / Bbnaija!!! Omoshola Set To Fuvk Khafi. [ Watch ] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.