Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,247 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Photos: See What A Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor After Requesting This Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: See What A Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor After Requesting This Dress (521 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What A Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor After Requesting This Dress by filipthompson2: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
A twitter user has shared pictures of a dress her friend requested her tailor to make for her but what she got was far different and surprising.

She said:

On today’s episode of tailors never fail to disappoint!!... I cannot breathe����������
What she wanted Vs what she got.
LMFAOO!! When she complained to the tailor, she told her “but I got the hand” �

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/photos-see-what-nigerian-lady-got-from.html

Re: Photos: See What A Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor After Requesting This Dress by malikombi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
I won't blame the tailor
.......she made her a modest dress
Re: Photos: See What A Nigerian Lady Got From Her Tailor After Requesting This Dress by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
let us all clap for the tailor who tried his best... and spit on the floor for the person who brought that wedding picture and expected miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Best Fashion Wears / Workwear Lovers,get In Here! / Purse, Beads , Auto Gele , Aso Oke For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.