Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. (31515 Views)

Adebanjo To Makinde: Don’t Interfere In Afenifere Leadership Issues / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by uckennety(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
schoolboij:

You are not even fit to procreate. Your ignorance must not be allowed to proliferate.

☺ smiles

What am I doing?

Hahahahahahahaha

What am I expecting?

How do I hope you will think?

Well it's my fault!

Just as your name is school -boy your indeed a school boy
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by BabaO2: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
blackgold90:
APC may have won the presidency but PDP won more states. Oyo,IMO,+more states already to be snatched from APC
States are won for indigenous individuals not for party per se.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by holawhale333(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
schoolboij:

You are not even fit to procreate. Your ignorance must not be allowed to proliferate.
ride on pastor
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
uckennety:

☺ smiles

What am I doing?

Hahahahahahahaha

What am I expecting?

How do I hope you will think?

Well it's my fault!

Just as your name is school -boy your indeed a school boy

Now you are hallucinating. Go to bed dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by uckennety(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
schoolboij:

Now you are hallucinating. Go to bed dumbass.

Yes sir
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by orijinalasu(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kindly watch this video and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wfK8eez04Y4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
blackgold90:
APC may have won the presidency but PDP won more states. Oyo,IMO,+more states already to be snatched from APC

Na wetin u gain?

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by ofwest47(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
So Obasanjo has woken up from his deep sleep and his deep high blood pressure after his looters party chief Atiku lost his bid to continue their looting.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by PETGEB(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2019
see adviser abegi shot up ur mouth o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Rolings: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2019
blackgold90:

You conveniently forgot to mention Apc taking states like Kwara from Pdp and Gombe.....be objective in your analysis

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by taurusmena1(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2019
I wish he were somebody at all
PureMe01:
I wish u were somebody in your little village
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Rolings: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2019
DMerciful:
Makinde is getting so much goodwill, he cannot afford to fail!
H should not emulate Bubu who had so much goodwill in 2015 but squandered it within 2 yrs!

Bubu still has the goodwill of majority of Nigerians that's why he got reelected deal with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by mbjsuki(m): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2019
I'm always very wary of short people. 80% of those that I have come across are just a devil. They can brag and liked to be noticed.....shiooor!

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Myself2(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2019
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww OBASANJO given advice as if he his somebody in nigeria. undecided

It's giving
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Ategberoson(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2019
OBJ the retired milk politician that was forced to retired from active politics is advising? well I'm not surprise, many oloshos and arm robbers in churches and mosques are preaching lately

lobbying Atiku to enter USA must be his greatest regret at the moment. that dude don cast

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Olabode George is back in business after a long forced political retirement by Tinubu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by emeka2847: 12:39am On Mar 15, 2019
You know in Nigeria we like to glorify failures. A man who ran Nigeria like his private company

yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww OBASANJO given advice as if he his somebody in nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Oricha79(m): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2019
The way you pocket nigerian during your time abi?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by PRAGMATISM(m): 12:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Humility can boldly be seen on you, please keep up to expectations. Oyos in diaspora will be glad to come see the good work. May God help you.

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by PRAGMATISM(m): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2019
PRAGMATISM:
Humility can boldly be seen on you, please keep up to expectations. Oyos in diaspora will be glad to come see the good work. May God help you.
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by noisy45(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Indirectly referring to the Lagos pocketer Tinubu
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by lanrelauren: 2:45am On Mar 15, 2019
theif obasanjo go and retired....... wat of u way una pocket Nigeria property....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 15, 2019
Gabardine
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Fidelismaria: 4:06am On Mar 15, 2019
Look who's talking

Hypocrites of the highest order

Check my signature
Re: Obasanjo To Makinde: Don’t Pocket Oyo State Govt. by Dino98: 5:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Nemeka:
If ONLY the humility I see will continue... then, he will go far

I have a feeling this guy will go very far....there is just something about him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Boko Haram Kills 30 Soldiers In Borno / Pictures Of Tinubu Being Turbaned In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.