Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Are There Christian That Believe In Reinccarnation, Share - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Christian That Believe In Reinccarnation, Share (294 Views)

Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Christian That Believe In Reinccarnation, Share by tobechi20(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Versatile C Barika Do you believe in Reincarnation? Somewhere in a popular market in Port Harcourt, a woman said she just saw her dead brother they buried seven years ago. Now the funny thing is, they don't live in Port Harcourt, they all live at Awka, Anambra State. It was in this same Anambra the said brother died and was buried leaving a wife and 3 children. Now, the elder sister to the man only came to Port Harcourt this January, behold in March she saw her long time dead brother in the market walking with a pregnant lady. She called the brother by his name who acted like he doesn't know her, after she raised awareness, according to her and people around the brother vanished into tin air. I wasn't there to attest to this, I only came seeing gatherings of people and the sister narrating how her brother died. The pregnant lady the brother was with burst into tears as she hears the story from the sister. She said the disappearing dude is the father of her baby and they have been living for two years now. This got me thinking folks, was the book of Hebrews lying when it says a man will die once and face judgement? How come some people die, go elsewhere and start life? Even pick up mortal bodies and flesh that they could have sex. So I decided I won't be stressing my brain this time, I will bring the matter to you all. I have been hearing these stories until I saw one myself. Sometimes, these people migrate to a nearby country like Ghana or Cameron but if they had this kind powers in death, why didn't they migrate to America? E be like say this ghosts like suffer shaa or them no fit use their trick on the Western world. Any which way, let's discuss, I need scripture scholars here.
Re: Are There Christian That Believe In Reinccarnation, Share by johnydon22(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Technically, the bible supports reincarnation.
Re: Are There Christian That Believe In Reinccarnation, Share by TooMuchStuff: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Have been searching for a real ghost since when small cos of stories like this.

The story is just one more to several ones I heard. The world is mush deeper than we thought. This type of news is very common in South.

(1) (Reply)

Momore (i Am Grateful) You Need To Listen To This Song. It Is An African Medley / Mosque Attack: 49 Dead, More Than 40 Injured As Man Opens Fire On Two Mosques / What Would Jesus Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.