Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha (792 Views)

Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database / INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking / INEC Will Soon Withdraw Certificate Of Return Issued To Omo-agege, Says Emerhor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by hinwazaka: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has
insisted that the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC), will still present him with his
Certificate of Return.

Okorocha stated this while addressing a news
conference in Abuja on Thursday.

According to the Governor, the electoral body
was planning something special, to present him
with his certificate.

“Maybe INEC wants to organise a special
programme for me to hand over the certificate
to me but clearly, I’ve won and it was a
peaceful election,” he said.

INEC had on Tuesday released a list of members
of the 9th National Assembly members, elected
during the February 23 elections.

The electoral body had announced that it would
present certificates of return to them on
Thursday, but exempted Governor Okorocha’s
name, alleging that the returning officer was
made to declare him winner of the election
“under duress”.
www.dailypost.ng/2019/03/14/imo-decides-okorocha-reveals-inec-will-give-certificate-return/
Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by hinwazaka: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
INEC please give this man his certificate before he goes completely insane
Okorocha so sa po

4 Likes

Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by WhiteSoup: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
But he can go to the senate without certificate na. Buhari does not has certificate abi have not show us certificate yet he is the president of the most populous black nation on earth.

The battle life has just been drawn grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by Gbeduchinedu: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
HOPE SO o
Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Rochas quite smoking

1 Like

Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by Gandollar(f): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
But why is Rochas not challenging this in court yet? grin
Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by BlackDBag: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
grin
Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by Built2last: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
What does this guy smoke bikonu
Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by Chikpat(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
WhiteSoup:
But he can go to the senate without certificate na. Buhari does not has certificate abi have not show us certificate yet he is the president of the most populous black nation on earth.

The battle life has just been drawn grin

Kikikiki
Re: INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2019

(1)

Imagine Opposition Leader Like Jeremy Corbyn In Nigeria?? / [BREAKING] Killings: IGP Sacks Kaduna Police Commissioner, Five Others / Nigeria Needs A National Language To Foster Unity - Bar Sullivan Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.