Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

It’s Better I Die - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It’s Better I Die (2344 Views)

If I Die Today, My Kids Will Only Inherit 2,350 Naira / Please Help Me Before I Die / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I really do not know the best section to post this and so I am settling for the family section as this is about my family . I am 30years of age and I have just a sister . I gained admission into the university at the age of 21 years. My dad is a priest and during my second year in school, my dad had issues with the church and he was suspended indefinitely . This affected my education Badly . I couldn’t even feed and pay my school fees. I tried to engage in fraudulent activities to bypass the school fees team but I was caught 6 times in the exam and I couldn’t write my exams . My landlord in school have me heat and so I had to drop out and hussle . My younger sister gained admission also and my parents complained about money for both of us and so dropping out was the best so as to enable her finish her school. I started hustling just to make ends meet. I started having breakthrough 4 years after dropping out of school and so I decided it was time I go back to school. I was young at the time I dropped out and I couldn’t even think properly about deferring my admission . By the time I realized, it was late . I decided to write jamb again. Meanwhile , when I started hustling , the little I made, I always give my dad to take care of the house . I tried my best even at a very young age . I decided on jamb and I failed jamb twice as I couldn’t meet the cut off mark for my course . I then proceeded to OAU and collected a pedigree form for distant learning . I couldn’t also meet the cut off mark . After trying for 3 years with no luck , I decided to settle for a private school. I took the form and boom , I got the admission to read Geology and petroleum studies . I had to hussle and my first school fees was 438k. I was able to settle the fees and I was happy I am back in school ( delay ain’t denial ) . The course was expensive and so I couldn’t get a place of my own and so I decided to put up with my parents at that age . The course was expensive but that was my dream course . Even with that, I sill tried my best to carry the house along . During my 300 Level, my dad became tired of me staying with him . I am asthmatic and so I couldn’t stay in the school hostel . During my 200 level, my dad owed his family members 350k and at the time , I wanted to pay my fees , the insult was much on the family and so o asked my mum to give him the cash for my fees to settle the family . My mum was my accountant then so I don’t spend money anyhow . Boom, dad came back again that he wanted to buy an Audi car and the car was 750k. He knows my expenses and that I need money for school and especially field works to igarra . I explained to him and the man started carrying face ooo. I then decided to give another 400 and so make him add the balance . At times , I was broke and I wanted to settle some pressing issues in school that needs instant cash , my dad will tell me to meet my mum. My mum and I struggled to make sure I finish the school. There was a particular time I wanted to go for independent field mapping and I asked my dad for 30k as my mum said she would raise 10 for me. My dad said he doesn’t have money, he said I should ask my mum . My mum had to borrow from cooperative . That evening as I was putting my things in order , my dad came and asked me to plug his phone, immediately a text came in with account details . My dad was about to send 60k to a woman and he asked the woman not to call because family is around and so she sent her bank details . I confronted him and he kept quiet . I was able to finish up my school and due to the pressure about school fees and all that as I was not ready to drop out again, I had an extra year. It’s been one problem or the other about my dad . There was a day I wanted to go get things outside , I saw an Audi approaching and I confirmed it was my dad and mum driving to my place . The vehicle was loaded with properties . The church kicked them out and asked them to leave the vicarage . I immediately took them in and arranged the extra room for them . I immediately called an agent to look for a 2 bedroom apartment for me. I removed the aircondition from my house, the fridge I was using , the television I had and also my gotv for them . I purchased a set of chairs for 250k and paid house rent of 240k. Furnished the house and asked them to move in. Even with all this, my dad no want make I settle down . Because I do not have a car to call my own, my dad insults me every minute and reminding me that my mates and juniors are doing better and he calls me a fool because I don’t have money to give him at the moment . I reminded him that yes some of my juniors are better and some are also dead but I thank God for my life . I believe with God I will conquer . I am currently in a depressed mood as there is absolutely nothing to leave for as the only hope I have which is my family , they have all abandoned me . My dad has been building his house for like 20yrs now. He spends so much on girls and refused building his house . Now he is forcing me to finish the house which I agreed but asked him to give me time . My younger sister got a job of 30k monthly and my dad has been on her neck . My dad even call the owner of the company for money . He bugs the man with text messages and calls every two weeks for cash and the man had to sack my sister . I purchased a land and wanted to start developing my own house but my dad calls me a never do well and a useless child. I am trying my best. I am working my ass out but family don’t see any good . My sister had fibroid issues and I had to borrow 240k with my certificate just to please them . I am in a depressed state and just staying my mind and speaking out to this community now I see death as the only option as I type this with tears . I see death as the only hope . I have two bottles of sniper and I have been having thought to just end my life . I am depressed .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Better I Die by greatnaija01: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
WOW..... DON'T KILL YOURSELF.... you can still recover, but if you kill yourself, you may never know what you missed.

6 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by dimco(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
I am shocked to the marrow. From what you have narrated so far, you literally sacrificed your comfort to better the lot of your family yet your evil father is making life miserable for you. Death is not an option, bro. You just have to love yourself first before your family because at the end of it all, no one actually cares about you. If you die today, they will only mourn you for few weeks and then forge ahead with life. You are an ambitious young man and at your age, you have done so well for yourself. You are not in competition with anyone. Jettison every wanton idea of suicide, brace up, pull up your socks and prove to your dad and the society at large that you are no failure. We are not ready to eat your burial rice and pomo yet. Don't let family pressure weigh you down. The most important lesson I want to leave with you is learn to please yourself first before others albeit not in a selfish manner. Keep doing good but not at the detriment of your wellbeing. Peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Better I Die by pweedie(f): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Am really bad at this. I don't even know where to pick it from. Let me start from somewhere. From the post I can c ur dad loves money and he's irresponsible (sorry about my tone of language).
I think you are old enough to say No to ur pop man and stand by it. Don't look at the insults or wordings from him abeg. Just shank the man. Send money to your mum monthly for upkeeping and let your p-man be. You killing yourself would actually make your pop man words looks true about you being weak, stupid and foolish. Don't give him the power for that. Live through all his bullshit and be a better man he never thought you would be. Biko

12 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
greatnaija01:
WOW..... DON'T KILL YOURSELF.... you can still recover, but if you kill yourself, you may never know what you missed.

Thanks
Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
pweedie:
Am really bad at this. I don't even know where to pick it from. Let me start from somewhere. From the post I can c ur dad loves money and he's irresponsible (sorry about my tone of language).
I think you are old enough to say No to ur pop man and stand by it. Don't look at the insults or wordings from him abeg. Just shank the man. Send money to your mum monthly for upkeeping and let your p-man be. You killing yourself would actually make your pop man words looks true about you being weak, stupid and foolish. Don't give him the power for that. Live through all his bullshit and be a better man he never thought you would be. Biko

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
dimco:
I am shocked to the marrow. From what you have narrated so far, you literally sacrificed your comfort to better the lot of your family yet your evil father is making life miserable for you. Death is not an option, bro. You just have to love yourself first before your family because at the end of it all, no one actually cares about you. If you die today, they will only mourn you for few weeks and then forge ahead with life. You are an ambitious young man and at your age, you have done so well for yourself. You are not in competition with anyone. Jettison every wanton idea of suicide, brace up, pull up your socks and prove to your dad and the society at large that you are no failure. We are not ready to eat your burial rice and pomo yet. Don't let family pressure weigh you down. The most important lesson I want to leave with you is learn to please yourself first before others albeit not in a selfish manner. Keep doing good but not at the detriment of your wellbeing. Peace.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by AskProf: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
X2ksed:
Hello Nairalanders,

I really do not know the best section to post this and so I am settling for the family section as this is about my family . I am 30years of age and I have just a sister . I gained admission into the university at the age of 21 years. My dad is a priest and during my second year in school, my dad had issues with the church and he was suspended indefinitely . This affected my education Badly . I couldn’t even feed and pay my school fees. I tried to engage in fraudulent activities to bypass the school fees team but I was caught 6 times in the exam and I couldn’t write my exams . My landlord in school have me heat and so I had to drop out and hussle . My younger sister gained admission also and my parents complained about money for both of us and so dropping out was the best so as to enable her finish her school. I started hustling just to make ends meet. I started having breakthrough 4 years after dropping out of school and so I decided it was time I go back to school. I was young at the time I dropped out and I couldn’t even think properly about deferring my admission . By the time I realized, it was late . I decided to write jamb again. Meanwhile , when I started hustling , the little I made, I always give my dad to take care of the house . I tried my best even at a very young age . I decided on jamb and I failed jamb twice as I couldn’t meet the cut off mark for my course . I then proceeded to OAU and collected a pedigree form for distant learning . I couldn’t also meet the cut off mark . After trying for 3 years with no luck , I decided to settle for a private school. I took the form and boom , I got the admission to read Geology and petroleum studies . I had to hussle and my first school fees was 438k. I was able to settle the fees and I was happy I am back in school ( delay ain’t denial ) . The course was expensive and so I couldn’t get a place of my own and so I decided to put up with my parents at that age . The course was expensive but that was my dream course . Even with that, I sill tried my best to carry the house along . During my 300 Level, my dad became tired of me staying with him . I am asthmatic and so I couldn’t stay in the school hostel . During my 200 level, my dad owed his family members 350k and at the time , I wanted to pay my fees , the insult was much on the family and so o asked my mum to give him the cash for my fees to settle the family . My mum was my accountant then so I don’t spend money anyhow . Boom, dad came back again that he wanted to buy an Audi car and the car was 750k. He knows my expenses and that I need money for school and especially field works to igarra . I explained to him and the man started carrying face ooo. I then decided to give another 400 and so make him add the balance . At times , I was broke and I wanted to settle some pressing issues in school that needs instant cash , my dad will tell me to meet my mum. My mum and I struggled to make sure I finish the school. There was a particular time I wanted to go for independent field mapping and I asked my dad for 30k as my mum said she would raise 10 for me. My dad said he doesn’t have money, he said I should ask my mum . My mum had to borrow from cooperative . That evening as I was putting my things in order , my dad came and asked me to plug his phone, immediately a text came in with account details . My dad was about to send 60k to a woman and he asked the woman not to call because family is around and so she sent her bank details . I confronted him and he kept quiet . I was able to finish up my school and due to the pressure about school fees and all that as I was not ready to drop out again, I had an extra year. It’s been one problem or the other about my dad . There was a day I wanted to go get things outside , I saw an Audi approaching and I confirmed it was my dad and mum driving to my place . The vehicle was loaded with properties . The church kicked them out and asked them to leave the vicarage . I immediately took them in and arranged the extra room for them . I immediately called an agent to look for a 2 bedroom apartment for me. I removed the aircondition from my house, the fridge I was using , the television I had and also my gotv for them . I purchased a set of chairs for 250k and paid house rent of 240k. Furnished the house and asked them to move in. Even with all this, my dad no want make I settle down . Because I do not have a car to call my own, my dad insults me every minute and reminding me that my mates and juniors are doing better and he calls me a fool because I don’t have money to give him at the moment . I reminded him that yes some of my juniors are better and some are also dead but I thank God for my life . I believe with God I will conquer . I am currently in a depressed mood as there is absolutely nothing to leave for as the only hope I have which is my family , they have all abandoned me . My dad has been building his house for like 20yrs now. He spends so much on girls and refused building his house . Now he is forcing me to finish the house which I agreed but asked him to give me time . My younger sister got a job of 30k monthly and my dad has been on her neck . My dad even call the owner of the company for money . He bugs the man with text messages and calls every two weeks for cash and the man had to sack my sister . I purchased a land and wanted to start developing my own house but my dad calls me a never do well and a useless child. I am trying my best. I am working my ass out but family don’t see any good . My sister had fibroid issues and I had to borrow 240k with my certificate just to please them . I am in a depressed state and just staying my mind and speaking out to this community now I see death as the only option as I type this with tears . I see death as the only hope . I have two bottles of sniper and I have been having thought to just end my life . I am depressed .

You are on way to conquer. If you kill yourself then, you have been conquered.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by cofta(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Some family members can be so annoying . Bro brace up and don’t kill your self . Brace up strong as the world needs you . Lalasticlala, mynd44. Seun make we help this man overcome depression

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by HarunaWest(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
dude why can't you be like me ..Insults don't get to me,I just laugh it off and do what's on my mind
I don't have time for thrash talk mehn, every body came to live his or her life....
Your old man is a failed man,he is living a frustrated life and he is trying to frustrate you in return because you are doing well.. don't you have friends around...be closer to them,stay with them,drink,club,enjoy life and forget yeye worries cos u only live once...If you kill yourself today it changes nothing,buh if your alive,you can make history ..

9 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by shilenji(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
i dont know the problems with my dad too, he prefers his own happiness to tgat of his children and i am tired of it,i am just hanging around cos of my mum,the man doesn't know i have been hating him since my primary three..he destroyed part of my life with his fake promises.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by opparadise: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
I feel your tragedy. I share some similar problems too.

I think it's hightime you started making your own rules. You exist in this world for yourself, remember!
Re: It’s Better I Die by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2019
When grown men talk like this It makes me sad. You are a man at 30 years of age and you cannot stand up to your father and mom. I feel like slapping you, you are fast on the path to becoming worse than your dad.
Apparently you are into something illegal, probably yahoo or something, your self confidence is down and you dont seem to have enough intelligence to understand good advise.

I dont know where to start, but you cannot blame your father for your stupidity. A 30 year old man who cannot make his own choices and set his own targets and boundaries and still believes he needs the affirmation of his parents is a wimp.

Lets start from here, how did you make those money ? Did you steal ? Did you do Yahoo ? How did you make all these money and your failure of a parents would rather spend such ill gotten wealth without questioning the source of the money.

YOur problem is deep, if you are ready for real advise, how did you make all that money ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Better I Die by eyinjuege: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2019
I will give you one advice, since you seem to be very soft hearted.
Disappear to a place they can't find you. Look for another job in another town without their knowledge, and as soon as you get one just relocate without giving anyone your contacts.
at least for the next 1- 2 years, dont let anyone know where you are.
Use that time to plan your life and save without any pressure from anyone. use the time to build your career and future plans.
however, if you can man up, just bone your parents for some time. any requests from them should be answered with a capital NO because you're still building your future.

8 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by bjjose: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2019
Please don't kill yourself because of anyone. The best you can do is to cut your irresponsible dad off.

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by ElsonMorali: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Wow. Your dad is toxic. You should stay far away from him. Some fathers sha.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by MicroBox: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2019
Don't forget that your dad was once your age and what has he done differently? If you don't stand with your two leg, you will fall while trying to carry another.
Your dad knew your are weak and very stupid. Your responsibility is your mum and not your dad. Guy you will regret if you continue to be a good child. Stand on your feet firmly first.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by ThothHermes: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Why am I hearing the word "patricide" over and over again
Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2019
Guitarlife:
When grown men talk like this It makes me sad. You are a man at 30 years of age and you cannot stand up to your father and mom. I feel like slapping you, you are fast on the path to becoming worse than your dad.
Apparently you are into something illegal, probably yahoo or something, your self confidence is down and you dont seem to have enough intelligence to understand good advise.

I dont know where to start, but you cannot blame your father for your stupidity. A 30 year old man who cannot make his own choices and set his own targets and boundaries and still believes he needs the affirmation of his parents is a wimp.

Lets start from here, how did you make those money ? Did you steal ? Did you do Yahoo ? How did you make all these money and your failure of a parents would rather spend such ill gotten wealth without questioning the source of the money.

YOur problem is deep, if you are ready for real advise, how did you make all that money ?

I really do not like responding to messages like this but let me correct your thinking . You do not have to engage in fraud to make money bro. What have I really achieved that is so special that cannot be achieved with hard work ? Bro tell me.

Look man, I have worked my ass out bro . When I dropped out of school , my dad warned me about a particular cousin and their family and tried to pain them in a bad light . That cousin linked me up with someone in Lagos and I hussled in a ship day and night bro. Cold hammer my life . My whole life be life refrigerator and I was asthmatic and I had to do it. Ventolin inhaler and aminophylline injection go school for my body . You do not sit in the comfort of your home and pass judgement , people go throw a lot . My plan was to work in the ship for one year and make enough to go back to school as the pay was good. I worked with Arabs bro and during my one year, things started changing . A new set of Arabs where brought in and they where homo sexuals . Bros , I had to run as I was almost raped and they threatened to throw in the middle of the sea . The hussle to Bleep ass was real. I left there and went to work with Indians bro. They where better off but don’t pay much as they complain of government and no
Money but I had to manage. Some Nigerian guys had to present their ass to the Arabs to remain onboard. I worked with the Indians and I was able to save some cash bro . Whenever I am off, I had friend who sells wrist watches and necklaces and I told him the Indians I work with love wristwatches . I introduced him and he made his first supply which was about 370k . The Indians later discovered the watches where fake and I was used as the sacrificial lamb . I lost the job . I tried looking for a better job on board but I couldn’t get any . I then met a guy who was into oil theft for naval officers . He introduced me and asked me to start work in two weeks . I later got a news from his brother that he died and was killed by propeller . The little I gathered I wanted to cross into Europe throw Morocco and desert movement and I was about making the move when my pastor called and asked me to stop every movement that he had a vision and saw me dead. I then met a friend I knew in school and he told me about Georgia and that Georgia is a good country . I told him I had some money and wanted to do business . He convinced me to go to Georgia and buy clothes and sell and he also said he can link me up to Ankara turkey . I started that business bro and I was almost duped but I held my ground bro . Na Beijing person never enter buy goods. Bros , men dey wey hussle legit . The only problem I have is family , they do not see my effort to help . I work my ass out just to help but they fucking don’t care .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Better I Die by tee59(f): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2019
Hmm, your dad is the problem here. You're a man. Take your stand and be frank with your decisions. Can't you change your location to somewhere far from them. You have to brace up man and don't let them use you to develop their own lives at your own unhappiness. You have tried enough. You need to build yourself and achieve greatness in life. You can't satisfy them enough, all they will continue to say is " what have you done". Just cut them off completely.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by Paulscholari(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Bro, som of us know how to handle our family but if I may ask wer are you getting the money from! I envy you o
X2ksed:
Hello Nairalanders,

Re: It’s Better I Die by seyigiggle: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
A elderly rich woman gave an advice at a youth program years back
I quote "never be in a hurry to help if you do not want to always bear burdens, the people can always fend for themselves. help them out at halfway"

this has never failed me.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by mcocolok(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Paulscholari:
Bro, som of us know how to handle our family but if I may ask wer are you getting the money from! I envy you o

Bros, if you had read the reply to guitarman , you will understand
Re: It’s Better I Die by mcocolok(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
X2ksed:
Hello Nairalanders,

na all this kind of pressure they make men go rob, kidnap , yahoo just to meet up . wicked papa
Re: It’s Better I Die by mcocolok(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
mcocolok:

na all this kind of pressure they make men go rob, kidnap , yahoo just to meet up . wicked papa
Re: It’s Better I Die by mcocolok(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
X2ksed:

I really do not like responding to messages like this but let me correct your thinking . You do not have to engage in fraud to make money bro. What have I really achieved that is so special that cannot be achieved with hard work ? Bro tell me.

Look man, I have worked my ass out bro . When I dropped out of school , my dad warned me about a particular cousin and their family and tried to pain them in a bad light . That cousin linked me up with someone in Lagos and I hussled in a ship day and night bro. Cold hammer my life . My whole life be life refrigerator and I was asthmatic and I had to do it. Ventolin inhaler and aminophylline injection go school for my body . You do not sit in the comfort of your home and pass judgement , people go throw a lot . My plan was to work in the ship for one year and make enough to go back to school as the pay was good. I worked with Arabs bro and during my one year, things started changing . A new set of Arabs where brought in and they where homo sexuals . Bros , I had to run as I was almost raped and they threatened to throw in the middle of the sea . The hussle to Bleep ass was real. I left there and went to work with Indians bro. They where better off but don’t pay much as they complain of government and no
Money but I had to manage. Some Nigerian guys had to present their ass to the Arabs to remain onboard. I worked with the Indians and I was able to save some cash bro . Whenever I am off, I had friend who sells wrist watches and necklaces and I told him the Indians I work with love wristwatches . I introduced him and he made his first supply which was about 370k . The Indians later discovered the watches where fake and I was used as the sacrificial lamb . I lost the job . I tried looking for a better job on board but I couldn’t get any . I then met a guy who was into oil theft for naval officers . He introduced me and asked me to start work in two weeks . I later got a news from his brother that he died and was killed by propeller . The little I gathered I wanted to cross into Europe throw Morocco and desert movement and I was about making the move when my pastor called and asked me to stop every movement that he had a vision and saw me dead. I then met a friend I knew in school and he told me about Georgia and that Georgia is a good country . I told him I had some money and wanted to do business . He convinced me to go to Georgia and buy clothes and sell and he also said he can link me up to Ankara turkey . I started that business bro and I was almost duped but I held my ground bro . Na Beijing person never enter buy goods. Bros , men dey wey hussle legit . The only problem I have is family , they do not see my effort to help . I work my ass out just to help but they fucking don’t care .

na man you be...lalasticlala mynd44 seun. front page for the man
Re: It’s Better I Die by tabithababy(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
X2ksed:

You be boss kiss

2 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
tabithababy:

You be boss kiss

Oshe

Re: It’s Better I Die by faithfull18(f): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
The sad truth about life is you can't please everybody no matter how hard you try. If anything happens to you now, life will go on. Be wise and learn to take a stand.

1 Like

Re: It’s Better I Die by Theyoungmatron: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
X2ksed:

Damn bro, you are one hell of a hustler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: It’s Better I Die by X2ksed: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Damn bro, you are one hell of a hustler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks boss. People no understand wetin others dey pass through . They generalize due to localized datas of their area. They are used to suffering and they feel once a young man makes it , then he is into fraud or rituals

5 Likes

Re: It’s Better I Die by LadySarah: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
X2ksed:

Thanks boss. People no understand wetin others dey pass through . They generalize due to localized datas of their area. They are used to suffering and they feel once a young man makes it , then he is into fraud or rituals

Sir,remember this'You are one of your kind'.Every morning Once yoy wake up,tell yourself'i owe myself to be happy'.

let me also remind You that If You die today,life will continue for him.

Can yiu Try to be alive atleast for yourself,your sis and your mum.

Gods grace in your hustle

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Reject Their Wife’s Food When They Are Angry? / Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + / I Have A Very Low Sellf Esteem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.