Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members (19172 Views)

Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by uuzba(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
midnighter:

what happened to scolding her when she behaves badly? Or whenever anyone behave badly, for that matter?
In another thread, an 8year old Warri girl said, "Them go flog tire"....
Is it scolding that will now change a fully grown coconut headed wife?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by midnighter(f): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
tesppidd:
interesting.

we must realize there are different kinds of wives.

Some are very remorseful, repentant and apologetic when they are wrong.
For these ones there is no limit to the level of patience for them. One must continue to understand them and continue to forgive and encourage them when they snap or misbehave.

There are some who are never remorseful especially if you dare to scold them.
These ones want you to pamper them and pet them even if they commit the same offence 100 times in a day. They only show remorse if you beg them. But if you dare shout at them, sorry for you.

Frankly some woman are very unremorseful and unrepentant.

For men who would never hit a woman,

They are left with TWO options only;

1. Divorce
2. Counselling (Which might involve a 3rd party)

Ok. yes I understand you now

but the beating is just somehow. wouldnt you feel like a monster. every time you make a sudden movement, she will flinch. and your children will be messed up

is that one a marriage
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Raalsalghul: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:
But that wasn't the cause of your failed marriage?

If you don't provide the real father of that thing you are carrying in your womb, na thunder go fire you for deceiving that innocent man.
Guy walahi, this your mouth bad gan. grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by City001: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Maybe just approach the court and end it.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by tesppidd: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
midnighter:

Ok. yes I understand you now

but the beating is just somehow. wouldnt you feel like a monster. every time you make a sudden movement, she will flinch. and your children will be messed up

is that one a marriage
let us assume you are/become an unremorseful/unrepentant wife(am sure you're not from your comments),

what would it be?

beating, divorce or pampering?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by tesppidd: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
uuzba:

lol
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Kirinwa: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

If you don't provide the real father of that thing you are carrying in your womb, na thunder go fire you for deceiving that innocent man.

Is this what she calling little misinstandings?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by midnighter(f): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
tesppidd:
let us assume you are/become an unremorseful/unrepentant wife(am sure you're not from your comments),

what would it be?

beating, divorce or pampering?

emm. Pampering. but just because beating and divorce are two extremes.

actually i prefer to just discuss it as adults so that i'll know how to change. but if i dont listen you can report me to my mom...i think that would make me jump out of my skin shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by midnighter(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
uuzba:

So you advocate beating like the other guy?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by ferdybillion(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Report Dem oh if not you will be accused later that you gave her the chance to misbehave. Look for a way to deal with them ( I no talk beating oh) if e pass your power my brother report am to her family if the family no fit help report her to everybody in her village and friends anyone you can report to even the police

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Gentleziggy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Stupid woman go n look for d man wey u go dey use do ass wipe nau angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Blatant lies.
Keep dunking your head in the sand. Experience will teach you.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
But it's okay when the man's wife reports him the Crooked pastor.

All these Irrelevant Whores coming on social Media to make Idiotic comments.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Spain007(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
tesppidd:
grin

If you beat them they call you a wife beater and tell you real men don't hit women.

If you report them to their parents they tell you you're not man enough and you need pampers?

Abeg which one do you prefer?

Lol..na to report to pastor wey go still later lay her...
Women are confused
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by lolybaby(f): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
koyyes:
Third parties, the number one cause of broken marriages.

They are like lizards. When you decide to create a crack on your wall, they will crawl in and shit all over your house.
YOU HAVE SENSE TOO MUCH,GOD WILL PROTECT YOUR HOME AND PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by felajp: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
WOMAN WHO REPORT HER HUBAND TO HER FAMILY MEMBER SHOULD DRINK HER PEE
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
gypsey:
But it's okay when the man's wife reports him the Crooked pastor.

All these Irrelevant Whores coming on social Media to make Idiotic comments.

Na wa for you oo
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Belafonte(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigerian men are yet to understand that Nigerian women have rejected the idea of marriage. Naija man when will you wake up? These hoes are marrying you out of spite and mocking your efforts to make them happy while collecting your resources without any compunction. When they are done with you they move on to a better option.

If you must marry, make sure the woman is begging you to put a ring on it, and she must sign terms and conditions that protect you fully in case of any falling out. You both must have lawyers present to avoid stories of invalidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Belafonte(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
In 2019, I expect the main topic of marriage should be how Nigerian men hate marriage and refuse to commit to a marriage relationship. Such stories where a LovePeddler will be having mouth to talk in public just grind my gears.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by sterlingD(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
donstan18:

Omo this a TOTAL TECHNICAL Knockout

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by dannielight(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
And what about woman that packs out of husband's house without any cogent reason?

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by chrizzyace: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
iammo:
Words women use to scam men:: Realmen dont do this Realmen don't do that tongue Mature men don't do this Mature men don't do that. A man loves his mother for taking care of him then he is a mummy boy smiley He dare touches his wife he gets arrested and tagged a coward, if he reports to a family member to counsel her then he needs pampers.

As a Nigerian Man we need alot of wisdom and patience, the moment they cut you off from your form of psychological support like family, friends, shrinks and counsellors. Or clergymen. You'll soon become miserable helplessly depressed or turn to an alcoholic and slowly you may end up dying faster than your wife without enjoying your kids life phases

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by mimee9(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
if u be good wife,he for no dey report u,check yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Lydia Forson On Cee-c And Tboss / I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman / Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.