Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex (58118 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by newsynews: 5:42am On Mar 15, 2019
A 24-year old Nigerian student based in Ghana has been threatened to be evicted by her landlady for allegedly making loud noise during sex.

According to the landlady, she received complains from neighbors about the noise the young Nigerian lady makes during sex.

“Every house has a rule that one has to adhere to when renting an apartment. I have a big house which I rent out.

I rented out a single room self-contained to a beautiful young Nigerian lady who is a student in one of the universities in Kumasi for three years (2017-2020).

We lived in peace for some time but recently she comes home with different men and makes loud noises anytime they have sexual intercourse. She makes very loud noises that even irritates people outside the house.

I confronted her several times on this issue and even advised her to reduce her noise making but it fell on deaf ears.

Recently, two other neighbours confronted me about the lady’s noisemaking and added that is either they vacate the apartment or I ask the young lady to leave.

I have complained to her several times but to no avail so I have no choice than to ask her to leave”, the Landlady disclosed.

https://lailasnews.com/landlady-asks-student-to-vacate-house-over-loud-noise-making-during-sex/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by simplyhonest(m): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2019
noisy sex

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 15, 2019
undecided

So she be shouting like an idiot and disturbing an entire neighbourhood and the guy who make her scream so loud will walk out confidently like a maloo(not the car brand, not the Swiss musicians, and definitely not the Indian businessman but the animal type). Tell this one to collect a megaphone and preach the gospel, she can't do it, join choir she won't, even if she join choir she will still spoil praise and worship with screams like someone being pressed confusely.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Abaje195(m): 6:05am On Mar 15, 2019
naso dem go de pretend upandan... fake moaning everywhere

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by punisha: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2019
opparadise:
Okay, they were moaning loudly then I should hang myself?
Let me explain life to you:
1. You are uncreative.
2. You are an attention seeker, and that invites me..
3. Who were you in the story? The landlord? Her lover? Oh, you were the one who peeked through the lower louvres! Shame on you.
4. You will try to respond and will be totally snubbed.
Let me score you: 6/100.
Remark: BLOGGING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!

Let me explain something else to you...
You started with making sense (a few of us thought you had it in you) but just as expected, it didn't take u long to start sounding like a broken record...its not a must to comment if I should add.

Whilst you be fair to Score yourself...
We expect more cool and funny analysis but for this one
Kindly follow the instructions below...

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by undefeateds: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2019
Her life,her choice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by enshi(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2019
It happens everywhere and its legally binding...

If you disturb my compound with such and I happen to have kids, I won't only eject you but will arrest you

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by loadedvibes: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Lol.. who else thinks this is jealousy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by franklypaen: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2019
The landlady should just say she's jealous that the girl is having great sex undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by coolestchris(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
good riddance ..
this olosho girls will just be faking shout during sex that's how I was having sex with this olosho and she was mourning, I told her what her problem was that she wants to disgrace me in my house with her useless mourn

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by mungoparks: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
And loud is this noise cheesy
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by cerowo(f): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Auxtin85(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
The woman never hear South Africa babes moan she go know say that Naija babe dey learn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Abaje195:
Awwww. Sorry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by franklypaen: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
post=76671003:
Lol.. who else thinks this is jealousy

My thoughts exactly she misses her youth grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by ignis: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Landlady is definitely jealous of the tenant's enjoyment. I am very sure the landlady is either single or got an incompetent man.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by mozona(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2019
hahahaha
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by pinkygurl(f): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Fake moaning

1 Like

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by dayleke: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2019
No be her fault na
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by tribalistseun: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Ghana and jealousy are 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2019
This is a case of undiluted envy!

I remember in those days when I was living in a public compound with the landlord's windows just few meters from mine. This girl came over and spent the night and by 4am, we started committing"touchery" which culminated to a passionate wrestling match...the girl was a screamer and to make matters worse, there was no light. You could imagine how quiet everywhere was with this girl screaming obscenities!

The following morning, na so my neighbors gather for outside waiting to catch a glimpse of who the girl was but the main crux was my landlord having a serious trade of words with his wife which was not unusual...i overheard her fearlessly telling my landlord, "See your life...no be pikin wey you senior dey make him woman happy the other night. Wetin you know na to collect rent go drink. Money u no dey bring for house, the other one you no sabi do".

Since that day, the kin eye the man dey give me was an indicator that my days were over in that compound.

Na me give myself quit notice undecided

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Michelle55: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy stupid noisemakers
It's called love making not noise making

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by Lexusgs430: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2019
We require audio and video proof....... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by innopassion: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2019
Abaje195:

lool....am telling you
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by jkkt: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2019
hahaha...Fake
Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by omonla10(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2019
I feel it's these h"es that make unnecessary noises during s*x.. All to please their customers and give them d impression they are hitting it well. Women and fake life sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.