Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School (51757 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Court Orders Jim Iyke To Pay N15.7million To Habiba Abubakar For Being Indebted / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by obontami: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
This dude looks more like a pedophile, someone should check his moves around that kid.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by onegig(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sterope:
That is not true. If the parents are educated or value education and they don't have the funds for private school. Public school, a bit of extra help with school work and provision of textbooks will do wonders.

You sure have never attended a public primary school in Nigeria.

80% aren't schools but motor parks in the name of schools.

Crowded classes, extreme social vices and bullying, non stable school system due to strikes and whatnot, also zero control due to the sheer disparity in the ratio between students and teachers.

Infact at some point the students even have to buy chalk, paint the wall boards, pay PTA fees and still get absolutely nothing in terms of education. If you are talking about public Secondary schools I can still vouch to an extent that there are still good ones but primary? You just ruined the foundation of that kid by sending them to a public primary school.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Sterope(f): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
I haven't but I know a couple of people who turned out right. What they all had in common were parents who decided to be FULLY involved in their education.

onegig:

You sure have never attended a public school in Nigeria.

80% aren't schools but motor parks in the name of schools.

Crowded out classes, extreme social vices and bullying, non stable school system due to strikes and whatnot, also zero control due to the sheer disparity in the ratio between students and teachers.

Infact at some point the students even have to buy chalk, paint the wall boards, pay PTA fees and still get absolutely nothing in terms of education.

Any parent that wants to damage the lives of their kids should send them to a public primary school. You would learn the true value of ignorance.

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by TourismMan(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hope all will keep to their promises... not making fabulous promises and disappear.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Produke(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=naijaguy1234 post=76668465]Government schools are free, why send your kids to a private school if you can't pay.[/quote
She is a government school pupil– Okotie Eboh Primary School, Sapele
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by onegig(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sterope:
I haven't but I know a couple of people who turned out right. What they all had in common were parents who decided to be FULLY involved in their education.

There is a golf of difference between Public Primary and Public Secondary schools.

Went to a Public Secondary School and I still can say my Biology, Chemistry, Yoruba, Geography and English Language teachers would rank in the top 50 teachers in Nigeria.

But Primary schools? Where the foundation is to be built is where you want to go toy with their brains?
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Omoluabi16(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Divay22:
Lol
If them stubborn Ehn, I go tell them say i stubborn pass them.
This mouth na razor blade o.

Even Crown FM are on the search for her... God bless you Lil one kiss
This one na area. Una people no dey hard to know.lol tongue
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by onegig(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sterope:

There is a golf of difference between Public Primary and Public Secondary schools.

Went to a Public Secondary School and I still can say my Biology, Chemistry, Yoruba, Geography and English Language teachers would rank in the top 50 teachers in Nigeria and you can say same for most Public Secondary schools. But please, Public Primary? You are looking for trouble.

But Primary schools? Where the foundation is to be built is where you want to go toy with their brains?
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by BiafraIsFree: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is a Biafran child.

Let her parents identify themselves.

Nigeria think say they dey stubborn, our Biafran children will show them say Biafrans are very stubborn.

Fulani and British jihadist in this zoo government don't know the value of education.

Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by Divay22(f): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
Omoluabi16:
This one na area. Una people no dey hard to know.lol tongue
Hahahaha
Her mouth go fit make pesin depress sha grin grin cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by dannielight(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Little heart of kindness. Laudable

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by kennyjam: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
keryj:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

My chest oooooooo

Abi na.
Where's the chest¿ I've been looking for it.
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by keryj(f): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
kennyjam:

Abi na.
Where's the chest¿ I've been looking for it.

Check well bro cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by kennyjam: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
keryj:

Check well bro cheesy

Haa, still yet to find it.
Point my eyes to its direction.

shocked
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by keryj(f): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
kennyjam:

Haa, still yet to find it.
Point my eyes to its direction.

shocked

I cannot help you to see your see grin

Go and see your see by yourself cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School by kennyjam: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
keryj:

I cannot help you to see your see grin

Go and see your see by yourself cheesy

Hmmm. Heard you studied eye related course shocked , practicalize it with my eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG" / Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.